Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2020, 10:39 PM

445 posts, read 168,894 times

Advertisements

Gee, with the stupid mask on. No wonder he's having respiratory issues. It's hard to breath in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2020, 11:06 PM

830 posts, read 745,966 times
"There's my wife Jilly.....I'm Jill's husband..." Wtf. Get this poor man out of the spotlight.

And Democrats, you had a chance this year and blew it big time.

Old 09-09-2020, 11:15 PM

32,122 posts, read 15,112,615 times
I would love to see Biden and Trump running side by side like Obama and Biden did. And Biden still runs. Trump doesn't even walk a golf course.

Old 09-09-2020, 11:23 PM

4,336 posts, read 1,559,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
"Move it up here" is something you tell children to do when reading a story.

Since he forgot his wife was there, maybe he forgot about social distancing too.

At least he recognized her this time.
He must have missed his nap.

Old 09-09-2020, 11:27 PM

830 posts, read 745,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I would love to see Biden and Trump running side by side like Obama and Biden did. And Biden still runs. Trump doesn't even walk a golf course.
I've seen obese teenagers struggle to walk into an Olive Garden. Trump is obviously overweight if not obese, like the majority of Americans.

I've worked in an adult daycare where our dementia attendees would run away if we didn't have an alarm system, and many enjoyed yoga and physical programs until the very end. Many could play piano, do crafts, knit, and dance until the final stages, but might not know what was happening or might be struggling with recall.

It's sad and it's terrifying for them.

Even if Biden is not in the early stages of dementia, he is obviously not well.

Biden's supposed physical abilities have nothing to do with his current cognitive abilities.

Old 09-09-2020, 11:38 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,365,602 times
Nursing home patient to Democrat candidate.

Democrats should be charged with elder abuse.

Old 09-09-2020, 11:39 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,530,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Would that tell you about either mans cognitive abilities?

Old 09-09-2020, 11:41 PM

8,581 posts, read 11,006,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
While it wouldn't surprise me to see the DNC and Hillary attempt this, wouldn't it be a problem in some states? How could she get her name on the ballot at this late a date? It also seems unfair to just give the nomination to someone that didn't campaign for the office. Is this OK with Democratic voters?
If this happens as I feel it will, the dnc would issue a directive to each state's secretary of state stating they must issue a notice to all voters, that a vote for Biden(because he is on the ballot) would be a vote for Hillary Clinton. To answer your second issue, I believe most dems would not care, and in fact would welcome Biden being replaced, due to his obvious mental state.
They voted for her in big numbers in the last election, and more than likely would do it again.

I don't think she could beat Trump, but still, a better choice than Biden.

Old 09-09-2020, 11:44 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,701,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
It seems like sadly in addition to dementia spells he also is having respiratory issues.

He looks like very pale, very short of breath to the extent that he is barely able to communicate and just mumbles "move it up here"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp-RVd-hjFk

Here is Joe Biden introducing his wife when he doesn't know what to say when asked a question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xmQXw7ImZo

"Move it up there"
The answers to questions asked, are prewritten on the teleprompter and it is lagging behind.

Old 09-09-2020, 11:55 PM

2,033 posts, read 1,987,957 times
I support Trump in this race. After seeing videos of Biden speaking I’m really feeling sympathy for him having to go through with this because his party has failed to groom a candidate for their party’s future. Being POTUS is a rough job. Just look at how much past presidents have aged after serving two terms. It pains me to say, but Biden may not survive being POTUS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies