Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2020, 10:28 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,798,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
No, we don't. We can't know something that is false. The "white supremacist" thing is made up. There are no white supremacists.
Must be nice living in an alternative fact universe. Maybe you should get out of your partisan bubble and read more. Start with the FBI's website and read about what they say, or do you prefer to be willfully blind to it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2020, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
No matter how much you gaslight, no matter how much you deflect or "whatabout," you can't tell us what we've seen the past 100+ days didn't happen.
Nice try. Of course I've seen it and don't condone it. Riddle of the day. When have you seen this civil unrest last this long under another president? Do you think it's coincidence that Trump dog whistles his fringe base hoping this unrest will assist him in November? This country is a mess, and the buck stops with its highest leader.

Old 09-11-2020, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasrollingstone View Post
Hate crimes reached a 16-year high in 2018, according to the FBI's annual report. Yep, all of this in Trumps America. Trumps make America "White" again agenda has enabled more violence and hate. Trump never denounces violence, he encourages it. Trump will do down in history as the great divider.
Yeah, you get it. Black people are used as a political tool because of the riots just like Trump down plays the virus killing many more American's then need be to what he thinks is to his political advantage. He's despicable and there is no low for him. We all know by now who he is.

Trump whipping up his supremacist base is just a tool for him. Trying to spin the riots as a Democrat flaw, just more spin. Do low life thugs vote? I hardly think so.

One only has to research the FBI's website to see that white supremacist hate crimes are on the rise and that these groups have infiltrated the police departments and our military.

George Floyd's death was brutal and sparked riots. How many more deaths have there been since Floyd? How is that the Democrats fault? Well unless you believe the Trump lies that all Democrats condone it.

Old 09-11-2020, 11:41 AM

18,161 posts, read 15,632,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
Must be nice living in an alternative fact universe. Maybe you should get out of your partisan bubble and read more. Start with the FBI's website and read about what they say, or do you prefer to be willfully blind to it?
Everybody's talking....nothing's getting said. Oh there are mist certainly White supremacist groups out there. But I dont personally find a group of morons tossing the Nazi salute and screaming seig heil at a burning cross out in some swamp all that threatening.

These punks and burned out remnants of a time long past who are dieing of liver failure from excessive alcohol use dont particularly spook me. But we're being told that these types have control at the highest levels of power.

That they are organized, equipped and trained to carry out precise and deadly operations worthy of the best of the SEALs, Delta and SAS. Ummmm, ...not seeing it.

Old 09-11-2020, 11:58 AM

8,943 posts, read 2,966,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lital_The_Best View Post
Alright, I have a serious question:

Where are all the White supremacist in these riots and looting?

I've heard from the far left that White supremacist are the main cause for all the violence and looting, are the ones joining the protest as agitators. They're the reason why there's civil unrest. Yet, I see nothing but Blacks and ANTIFA whiteys doing all the damage.

Where I am at, I saw FIRST HAND the rioting and looting, in the Bronx, NY. And guess what? I didn't spot one White person. All the looters and rioters were Dominican and Black people. Not one "White supremacist" in sight.

Again, the media and the far leftist will try their damnest to tie "White supremacy" to everything wrong that's going on. And every far left/liberal person I ask for info on the "White supremacist agitators" they can never, ever give me a legit source and info.

Again, where are these White Supremacist that are burning down these cities?
Wait you mean you haven't seen them?

They are the people dressed in blackface.

You probably haven't seen the confederate flags either. They are covertly disguised with black paint and a white fist on them.

Brilliant in my opinion.

Old 09-11-2020, 11:59 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,024,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lital_The_Best View Post
Alright, I have a serious question:

Where are all the White supremacist in these riots and looting?

I've heard from the far left that White supremacist are the main cause for all the violence and looting, are the ones joining the protest as agitators. They're the reason why there's civil unrest. Yet, I see nothing but Blacks and ANTIFA whiteys doing all the damage.

Where I am at, I saw FIRST HAND the rioting and looting, in the Bronx, NY. And guess what? I didn't spot one White person. All the looters and rioters were Dominican and Black people. Not one "White supremacist" in sight.

Again, the media and the far leftist will try their damnest to tie "White supremacy" to everything wrong that's going on. And every far left/liberal person I ask for info on the "White supremacist agitators" they can never, ever give me a legit source and info.

Again, where are these White Supremacist that are burning down these cities?
They are there. They call themselves "Antifa". They are telling black people what to be angry about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies