Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-01-2020, 01:31 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,261,506 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
No, I am not wrong. Do the math... Blacks are twice as likely as whites to commit a hate crime, given each group's percentage of the US population.
I assumed you were talking in absolute terms as that is the way all crimes are reported and resources are allocated. The recent fbi and state community roundtables for Jewish organizations, that I have attended, are focusing on organized hate groups, predominately white. We live in the same state and I’m surprised you are hearing a different message from law enforcement.
You can DM me and I can link to the resources. Our state is being very aggressive in addressing this issue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2020, 01:32 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,924,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
So...you are saying that no one was against illegal immigration until Trump came around? If you never noticed the dislike and resentment of those who are here illegally, then you are living under a rock.

Get a grip.
I know right? Obama deported illegals all the time

Old 10-01-2020, 01:38 PM

5,209 posts, read 1,798,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Honestly, that's the softest of softball questions and should have been too easy to answer.

"Yes, as I have repeatedly stated in the past when asked this same question, I unequivocally condemn white supremacist groups, as well as every other group based on the notion of racial supremacy."

So easy a caveman could do it.

So, why did it tie the President up in knots so?
WallaceBiden: "Are you willing to condemn white supremacy?"

Trump: "Sure, I'm willing to do that."

And then the press secretary gave the list of past condemnations today. After she read it, John Roberts still asked her to condemn white supremacy, then had an on air meltdown. He asked 'will you condemn it?' and MacEnany said "I just did." They are being deliberately obtuse.

And Trump clarified what he meant about Proud Boys by saying they should stand back and let police do their jobs. But the media is still freaking out.

Why is the media getting tied up in knots over a non-issue? They want to divide the country based on race and tribalism. They project... over and over.

Old 10-01-2020, 01:38 PM

4,418 posts, read 2,951,890 times
Its amazing how the media work so hard to mislead the public that they are a white supremacist group. Last night on the news they said they were seen at the same protests that some white supremacists were at, which so was BLM.

Old 10-01-2020, 01:45 PM

3,307 posts, read 1,221,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Be careful this guy doesn't fit the liberal, lefty Hispanic's agenda posting under this topic now. Calling Enrique a Nazi, racist? LOL!
Is it unfathomable for someone who isn’t white to be part of and support an organization that sees whites as being the supreme race or western civilization (white civilization) as being supreme? There are many on the right talking about whites who are self-hating and support anti-white organizations, so couldn’t the same logic apply here.

One needs to step back and look at what the group advocates, their actions, and their desired outcomes. Don’t be bamboozled that there may be someone who they put front and center to ease more moderate people and make the group more palatable to a wider range of people.

For the record, I don’t know if this group is white supremacist, but it seems that they hold quite a few values that would align with white supremacists or white nationalists.

Read this Wikipedia article about the Indian Legion. It was an Indian Nationalist group that aligned themselves with the Walfen SS.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Legion

Old 10-01-2020, 01:47 PM

8,505 posts, read 4,572,537 times
Trump is setting the stage for a coup to overturn the results of the election and putting the Proud Boys on stand by to act when he gives them the command tto arm themselves and take to the streets. They are plotting a war on America.

Old 10-01-2020, 01:48 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,435,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecko_complex24 View Post
Is it unfathomable for someone who isn’t white to be part of and support an organization that sees whites as being the supreme race or western civilization (white civilization) as being supreme? There are many on the right talking about whites who are self-hating and support anti-white organizations, so couldn’t the same logic apply here.

One needs to step back and look at what the group advocates, their actions, and their desired outcomes. Don’t be bamboozled that there may be someone who they put front and center to ease more moderate people and make the group more palatable to a wider range of people.
When Enrique starts howling in despair over his "browness," then you may have a point.

Old 10-01-2020, 01:49 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,498,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trusso11783 View Post
I am a huge Trump suporter And I never heard of a proud boy. Why would he? What the hell is it?

They're a lesbian "self-esteem raising group" that requires flannel shirts and Subaru Outbacks for admission.

Old 10-01-2020, 01:49 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,635,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
This is like pointing to articles or videos of black people saying they don't find the use of the N word by white people offensive, as a way to debate the argument that people find the word offensive.

Would that be okay with you? Because exceptions can be found for everything. The point is, Jewish posters find it offensive. Why are you arguing with them over what THEY find offensive???

Old 10-01-2020, 01:50 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,435,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
Trump is setting the stage for a coup to overturn the results of the election and putting the Proud Boys on stand by to act when he gives them the command tto arm themselves and take to the streets. They are plotting a war on America.
lol, how many "Proud Boys" do you think there are??

And to talk of "taking to the streets" after four months of rioting by leftists is the height of comedy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies