Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2020, 06:06 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,522,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
This is happening in Washington, DC. I guarantee you that if a white person raised a gun at a black person in that city, no matter how justifiable it was in the real world, the DC government would come down on you like a ton of bricks. Your name would be dragged through the media. You would be ruined. Your family would be harassed. And you would almost certainly be looking at some serious jail time. And to compensate the black thug who threatened you, they'd paint another BLM mural on some other street in the city.

No, the best course of action is the one that I employ, which is this: don't go into Washington, DC.
I’m with you. As a retiree, I have enjoyed going into DC for a range of activities - museum-hopping, the Kennedy Center, seminars, etc. - and there is no way I would risk it now. The racist (and antisemitic) DC government has given the go-ahead for blacks to attack whites, and the white person will be punished for defending herself.

Our only prayer is that Trump is re-elected, and once the shackles are off, he can put a stop to the BLM-inspired violence and terrorism.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2020, 06:06 AM

34,257 posts, read 18,628,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Keep these videos coming. Every time there's anotehr "protest" like this one, Trump gets more votes from middle America, including people that might have been inclined to vote for Biden for other reasons.

Election night and beyond is going to be fun if Trump wins. I've got my popcorn ready.
When the silent majority votes and even overwhelms the Democrat voter fraud and vote by mail scheme which is also voter fraud, the Left will have a meltdown worse than 2016. It will be glorious but the ensuing temper tantrum will be violent and extreme. Hopefully the law will start being enforced or people may have to act to protect themselves even more than today.

Old 09-14-2020, 06:26 PM

5,135 posts, read 4,494,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
The racist (and antisemitic) DC government has given the go-ahead for blacks to attack whites, and the white person will be punished for defending herself.

Our only prayer is that Trump is re-elected, and once the shackles are off, he can put a stop to the BLM-inspired violence and terrorism.
https://nypost.com/2020/09/11/wealth...xury-nyc-pads/

Old 09-14-2020, 06:28 PM

61,286 posts, read 87,504,786 times
According to Princeton never happened

Old 09-14-2020, 06:29 PM

13,607 posts, read 21,413,585 times
[quote=BlakeJones;59149167]They are calling anyone at restaurants "White Supremecists" if they don't raise their fists and are threatening anyone recording them and demanding they join the march with vulgar banners /QUOTE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3CZExnn8MI

Old 09-14-2020, 06:49 PM

7,019 posts, read 3,761,007 times
If i was one of those diners I would have probably blacked out and lost control of myself

Old 09-14-2020, 06:50 PM

7,019 posts, read 3,761,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkingOutsideTheBox View Post
Outdoor dining will have to shut down and be forced to go back to take out only again certain cities and this time it isn't because of Covid.
Is it because of the Fall season and dropping temperatures?

Old 09-14-2020, 07:51 PM

3,226 posts, read 6,644,273 times
Anyone who claps and puts their fist up are a bunch of cowards.

Old 09-14-2020, 11:07 PM

21,487 posts, read 10,603,912 times
I really hate when people mindlessly repeat everything the guy with the bullhorn is saying. They’re so brainwashed and they don’t see it. I get uncomfortable just watching on video a thousand miles away. I would hate to be right there in the crowd. It’s creepy is what it is. I just don’t get how people are doing this crap on such a huge level. I fear for my kids’ futures.

Old 09-15-2020, 05:25 AM

3,234 posts, read 1,614,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
I really hate when people mindlessly repeat everything the guy with the bullhorn is saying. They’re so brainwashed and they don’t see it. I get uncomfortable just watching on video a thousand miles away. I would hate to be right there in the crowd. It’s creepy is what it is. I just don’t get how people are doing this crap on such a huge level. I fear for my kids’ futures.
I want to get one of the amplified megaphones, and start chanting “na na na na na” (the child’s taunt).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies