Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2020, 06:40 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,544,409 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post

Large Trump rally in Beverly Hills—blacks, hispanics, gays, Jews turnout

Trump knows that some people can’t resist a freak show. The Trump rally freaks perform like trained monkeys and Trump the organ grinder. They are part of the show. At least some Blacks have been paid to appear at Trump events.

Prove it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2020, 06:46 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,698,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Wow! Didn’t know she was that rich So if minorities don’t goosestep behind the Democrats, they are being paid right? To you Democrats, they can’t have a difference of opinions, because you think you know what’s best for them, I would call your statement racist.
She’s made a good living for herself.
That you would doubt that she could afford it is very telling.

In any event, she’s been very open about the fact that she’s paid for travel and lodging.

“ABC News reported that BLEXIT covered travel costs for an undisclosed number of supporters Saturday.

Owens responded to the story on Twitter, saying that they "had a small group of attendees who asked for financial help to make the event so we secured travel stipends for them."

When she announced the event on Sept. 30, she said that BLEXIT would be giving away a limited number of travel stipends. ”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/blexit-fo...ns-white-house

Old 10-12-2020, 06:47 AM

13,284 posts, read 8,449,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
Prove it.
Rather you disprove the claim. I mean aren't trumpettes great at disproving the truth.? Weaving it to fit a contrived scenario.

Old 10-12-2020, 06:48 AM

7,736 posts, read 5,514,664 times
how many right wing identity political threads do we have going right now lol? How many Uncle Tom's and Aunt Candace's do you need to have to feel good about oneself?

Old 10-12-2020, 06:55 AM

12,036 posts, read 6,567,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Hardly surprising that those on the left call black people monkeys, is it? The left hasn't been this mad since Republicans freed their slaves the first time. It's happening again, but instead of freeing them from physical bondage, they are freeing them of the psychological bondage of the Democratic party.
Exactly!
Why blacks vote for democrats anymore is astonishing......

Old 10-12-2020, 07:56 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
A turnout four years ago wouldn't have happened at all. If these people are out there now, there are a high number of them who aren't showing up but will vote for Trump. You can count on it.
While there are a lot of Trump supporters in CA, I don't think he'll turn CA red. There are just too many stupid people still living in that state. Completely clueless people who have no idea what many people in this country deal with every day.

Having a job in some tech company makes them think they are better than everyone else, and be sure that they do look down on others (we see that all the time in this forum), and believe that they are smarter than everyone else.

As if coding is hard.

lol

Old 10-13-2020, 06:48 AM

473 posts, read 237,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
I really applaud the courage of these minority participants — especially in California where they are despised.
These blacks and Hispanics will be called traitors to their race by the democrats, and maybe lose their jobs or friends.
Love the three black women with the T-shirts saying “You’re not black” --Biden
On NS the other forum I belong too, black African American Republicans supporters of President Trump, are called mentally ill persons by certain leftists. It is against the rules, the Mods don't do anything, unless they are reported, or they see it and do so. NS stands for nationstates.

I am afraid to post any pro Trump Post on Twitter, or I might get banned for good. An American friend of mine, got banned from Facebook for posting a Pro Trump Post.

Old 10-13-2020, 06:51 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,850,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
How much were they paid to show up?
Are we talking about Democrats or Republicans? Cause Republicans don't pay anyone bribes but Democrats sure do...

Old 10-13-2020, 07:23 AM

473 posts, read 237,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by canudigit View Post
You will get attacked for using Breitbart as a source here, as usual because the Left never sees the hypocrisy of them using MSNBC, CNN, etc. as a source but screaming when you use a conservative source.

But as they say, pictures don't lie, so they can't really disparage this and call it a lie. I'm glad people are supporting the President, no matter their race, gender, or religion. It proves that Americans are seeing that the greatest enemy of all Americans is the Leftist doctrine.
On NS the other forum site I belong to, many Leftists call our right wing news sources like, Fox News, Redstate.org, Breitbart, One American News Network, Town Hall, The Epoch Times and GOP USA, garbage, trash and a rag.

NS stands for nationstates.

But how dare we call their leftists news source like, MSNBC, the Progressive and other sources, garbage, trash and a rag.

According to them, our sources even with video links, are biased and wrong. But their sources are always fair, balanced, unbiased, right and correct.

A certain leftist nation person on NS had the nerve to chose for me, which news sources I should post from, quote from, comment from and link from.

lol.

Last edited by Miami Shores; 10-13-2020 at 07:43 AM..

Old 10-13-2020, 08:20 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,803,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Are we talking about Democrats or Republicans? Cause Republicans don't pay anyone bribes but Democrats sure do...
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/th...ncement-966428
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies