Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2020, 07:15 AM

2,173 posts, read 4,411,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
It’s not Trump who committed these acts so he can’t blamed for the crimes themselves. However, he has much to do with the present climate of the nation. That’s as far as I would go with that.
So then you would also be saying Obama had "much to do with the present climate of the nation" at that time when the 6 Dallas cops and 3 New Orleans police were as assassinated? You need to step out of your left wing echo chamber of propaganda.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2020, 07:17 AM

18,462 posts, read 7,096,830 times
Quote:
It’s not Trump who committed these acts so he can’t blamed for the crimes themselves. However, he has much to do with the present climate of the nation. That’s as far as I would go with that.

So Obama should be to blame for Ferguson and Baltimore riots?

Old 09-13-2020, 07:18 AM

29,835 posts, read 24,922,073 times
https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9miP2_1599990416

Oh look, they tried to pay them a visit... I bet they were showing up to bring them flowers and wish them all the best...

Truly sick.

Old 09-13-2020, 07:19 AM

14,232 posts, read 4,599,663 times
Quote:
I've been in law enforcement since Obama/Biden administration. I'd say the present climate started under Obama/Biden and continues on to Trump.

I drove to Dallas with 2 other people to honor the 5 fallen officers shot dead by a BLM sympathizer in 2016. I'm sure you remember that shooting, right?

Old 09-13-2020, 07:20 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,181,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctr88 View Post
So then you would also be saying Obama had "much to do with the present climate of the nation" at that time when the 6 Dallas cops and 3 New Orleans police were as assassinated? You need to step out of your left wing echo chamber of propaganda.
You need to stop assuming people’s political stance. Just because people do not like Trump does not mean that they are leftists. Though I did not vote for Obama the second time, Obama did not support any indifference for human life.

Old 09-13-2020, 07:21 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,030,238 times
So if Trump is the solution to getting rid of the violence -- why isn't he bringing 'law and order' now.

Why do we have to wait and see what he does if he gets elected.

I don't get the -- that's why I'm voting for Trump -- so he will bring lw and order.....when he's not bringing law and order NOW.

Look --- if he is the guy to bring law and order --- he would be doing it now. So you are voting based on someone promising something they can't deliver.

I think that this act is horrific and there is no excuse or justification. These people have lost their minds and I don't see how votring for Trump will make them see sense.

What is Trump offering as a solution to the unrest -- other than more aggressive action that clearly didn't get the results it was meant to in Portland.

Old 09-13-2020, 07:21 AM

8,630 posts, read 10,157,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctr88 View Post
Obama and the left wing corporate media were partially responsible for the pre-mediated assassination of the 6 Dallas police officers and 3 New Orleans police officers after Ferguson. With the way they rushed to judgement in the Trayvon Martin and Ferguson cases, presuming guilt of the officers before all the facts were in, and creating a anti police narrative.
I wonder how the left wing corporate media would feel if confronted by protestors at their studios who are frankly sick and tired of the propaganda and anti police narrative. I imagine this may happen in the future.

Old 09-13-2020, 07:22 AM

2,173 posts, read 4,411,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
So Obama should be to blame for Ferguson and Baltimore riots?
And don't forget, when the dust settled Zimmerman was found not guilty in the Trayvon Martin case (that started BLM...so technically it was started on a lie), and the officer in Ferguson was not convicted despite THREE different investigations by the Obama/Holder DOJ.

And this is despite the left wing corporate media doing everything humanly possible to convict innocent people (like trying to make Zimmermans skin appear lighter to look more white despite him being hispanic....b/c the media knows they can't get any mileage around a hispanic man acting in self defense against a black attacker...has to be a white guy or no traction on the left wing media).

Old 09-13-2020, 07:23 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,181,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
I've been in law enforcement since Obama/Biden administration. I'd say the present climate started under Obama/Biden and continues on to Trump.

I drove to Dallas with 2 other people to honor the 5 fallen officers shot dead by a BLM sympathizer in 2016. I'm sure you remember that shooting, right?
Indeed. The difference is that Obama did not support any indifference for human life.

The man who shot those officers was a veteran who was angry at the police shootings. I didn’t see where he was affiliated with BLM though.

Old 09-13-2020, 07:24 AM

8,957 posts, read 2,561,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
So if Trump is the solution to getting rid of the violence -- why isn't he bringing 'law and order' now.

Why do we have to wait and see what he does if he gets elected.
It's not a matter of who is president, right now the DNC terrorism is backed by Democrat leaders at the state and local levels....and the US is not a dictatorship. If we want things to stop, we need to vote Democrats out of office at every level to make them pay for the terrorism campaign the DNC is currently waging against the country rather than rewarding them for it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies