Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2020, 10:26 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDproAV View Post
Yes, it's pretty obvious that democrats are knee-deep in Chinese briberies and dirty money, and I would prefer Trump to win as I do believe our nation as we know it is at stake.

But conversely, people get what they deserve. If democrats take over, you will most certainly see more buying up of American real-estate and businesses by the Chinese. I lived and worked in China for 5 years, married a Chinese woman, and have a pretty good grasp of their culture, ideology and goals.

Slowly the Chinese would grow their influence here, both culturally and politically, as they do actually play the long-term game. And let me tell you this, all those leftist protesters (BLM/ANTIFA) would quickly be extinguished as worthless cannon fodder by the Chinese as they leave no room for lazy leeches in their society. Have you heard about the Uighur re-education camps China currently runs in their minority region of Xinjiang? The birth rate among Uighurs literally fell 24% in the last few years where the general Chinese population fell roughly 4%. It's an understatement to say that the Chinese government is brutal.

If you haven't already, watch American Factory on Netflix. Just a sampling of what Chinese do to "lazy" American workers when they take over their workplace.

Again. It would really suck to see America be sold out in this way. As for me, my wife is Chinese, I know how to work in Chinese organizations, so in a way, even though my life would still suck compared to what it is now, I'd love to grab the popcorn and watch these leftists drown in the steam pile they wanted so badly.

Let's see how that communism works out for y'all!
Get a rope!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2020, 10:30 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,882,675 times
China is among the most racist countries on the planet and whiteness does not impress them, not even a little.

Me? I am married to an Asian and I am fine with the culture of her native country, which is not China. Anyone who has traveled to or through China would not want to be a part of China or under their control.

Old 09-13-2020, 10:40 PM

6,752 posts, read 3,370,331 times
I don't even care for Chinese food. Gives me gas. I would hate to think what Chinese rule would give me.

Old 09-14-2020, 08:12 AM

8,104 posts, read 3,961,090 times
Quote:
Yes, it's pretty obvious that democrats are knee-deep in Chinese briberies and dirty money, and I would prefer Trump to win as I do believe our nation as we know it is at stake.

But conversely, people get what they deserve. If democrats take over, you will most certainly see more buying up of American real-estate and businesses by the Chinese. I lived and worked in China for 5 years, married a Chinese woman, and have a pretty good grasp of their culture, ideology and goals.

Slowly the Chinese would grow their influence here, both culturally and politically, as they do actually play the long-term game. And let me tell you this, all those leftist protesters (BLM/ANTIFA) would quickly be extinguished as worthless cannon fodder by the Chinese as they leave no room for lazy leeches in their society. Have you heard about the Uighur re-education camps China currently runs in their minority region of Xinjiang? The birth rate among Uighurs literally fell 24% in the last few years where the general Chinese population fell roughly 4%. It's an understatement to say that the Chinese government is brutal.

If you haven't already, watch American Factory on Netflix. Just a sampling of what Chinese do to "lazy" American workers when they take over their workplace.

Again. It would really suck to see America be sold out in this way. As for me, my wife is Chinese, I know how to work in Chinese organizations, so in a way, even though my life would still suck compared to what it is now, I'd love to grab the popcorn and watch these leftists drown in the steam pile they wanted so badly.

If the left want Communism then how come they want to disband the police state.?
You have a strong and brutal Communist Police State in China.

Old 09-14-2020, 08:23 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
I know red China
People should be listening to this poster but are not
Americans love cheap Chinese goods and labor that is where their righteous crusade for human rights and The environment ends
20% of China belongs to the communist party
The party won’t even let the cops and soldiers have guns
That tells you how popular communism is in China

Last edited by Huckleberry3911948; 09-14-2020 at 09:14 AM..

Old 09-14-2020, 08:49 AM

2,400 posts, read 755,216 times
Who are behind the eroding of basic American values like family, our faith in God, law and order, the 2nd and 1st amendments....The China/Democratic Party

Old 09-14-2020, 10:29 AM

Quote:

Thanks for the Netflix recommendation, I’m watching it now. So sad to see these Chinese coaching Americans on manufacturing items that we invented. How did we get here?

Old 09-14-2020, 10:38 AM

23,984 posts, read 15,086,618 times
Quote:

Who owns all the businesses that moved their manufacturing to China?

Who owned all the American companies that sold to the Chinese.

It damn sure wasn't those protesting in the streets.

Old 09-14-2020, 11:06 AM

4,023 posts, read 1,443,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Life would be a nightmare if the radically racist Chinese Nazis took over the planet, taking their place as The Middle Kingdom -- basically just another way of saying "The Master Race." I'm sure that Americans wouldn't appreciate having all of their freedoms stripped away and effectively becoming slaves of the Chinese, and being slaughtered for your organs whenever a rich Chinese person needs an organ transplant.

The good news:
  • China's government continues to be dominated by a bunch idiot Communists authoritarians, with the real-life incarnation of Winnie the Pooh taking center stage.
  • Because they keep trying to do Communism and authoritarianism, it'll take them several decades to become the most powerful economy in the world. They'd have done it already in the mid 1900's if it weren't for Communism.
  • They always manage to tick off everyone around them and everyone around them adds up to far more people and economic power than China. India + Japan + South Korea + Taiwan + Vietnam + Malaysia + Australia + Philippines + Indonesia = way more than China can handle.
  • Covid-19 blew the lid off of China's long game. They gathered up all the masks and PPE and hoarded them. They have actively tried to sabotage other countries attempts to combat the disease. They've made it insanely obvious that they have all kinds of bad intentions and will actively wreck you and bleed you for every cent possible when there's a crisis. Every country in the world is telling China to f-ck off and disentangling their economies from them.
  • The PRC crushing Hong Kong forced Chinese infiltration into sports, corporations and technology into the open.
  • China has an escalating pissing contest going with India -- the one country on the planet that can match them for population. With India at their back, China will have to tread carefully with the rest of their neighbors.
What you say is true, but I’m not writing Chinese off that easily. They already have tremendous influence across the globe, and the question is will these institutions be willing to sacrifice gain for the greater good. Even here in US organizations like the NBA, Apple, Google, Microsoft, GM, Ford, etc gain a ton from doing business in China. Not to mention the influence they have over WHO and countries around the world. We can break the Chinese addiction but there will be some sacrifice to make. I’m all for it, because in the end we save the world for future generations.

Old 09-14-2020, 11:06 AM

The Chinese are essentially slaves in their own country and they want Americans to be the same in factories they build here. The one woman said she works 12 hour shifts and rarely sees her children under 10 years old.

It was mighty white of them to give her a day off for childbirth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies