Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2020, 03:59 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,983,013 times

Advertisements

The less education, the more gullible you are to where I can feed you dog crap on a silver platter and you'll like it. People with no education are easily brainwashed and they can't tell they're being hoodwinked and screwed over. They don't believe in SCIENCE. They believe in "Patriotism, Guns (Because you know Guns will stop violence), Dictatorships"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2020, 04:02 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,917,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
The less education, the more gullible you are to where I can feed you dog crap on a silver platter and you'll like it. People with no education are easily brainwashed and they can't tell they're being hoodwinked and screwed over
What a elitist snobby statement. It is the blue cities that are allowing rioters to destroy them. Shows that just because someone has a degree doesn’t mean they have common sense to go with it.

Old 09-19-2020, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
What a elitist snobby statement. It is the blue cities that are allowing rioters to destroy them. Shows that just because someone has a degree doesn’t mean they have common sense to go with it.

Im not an elitist or rich. . Just telling the truth. Thats why we have had 4 years of buffoons that couldn't run a lemonade stand , much less the country. But thats how they want it. To keep everyone DUMB and blind to whats really going on while the true elites hoard all the wealth and destroy the country

Old 09-19-2020, 04:15 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,917,128 times
Quote:
Im not an elitist or rich. . Just telling the truth. Thats why we have had 4 years of buffoons that couldn't run a lemonade stand , much less the country. But thats how they want it. To keep everyone DUMB and blind to whats really going on while the true elites hoard all the wealth and destroy the country
Then why aren’t the democratic mayors and governors protecting their cities and citizens? Why couldn’t they stop it? Why haven’t they come up with someone better then Biden?

Old 09-19-2020, 04:16 PM

18,429 posts, read 8,258,982 times
really?....."“I made it very clear that I work with the police and instructed them to do everything that they could to make sure that the protesters were able to exercise their right to free speech,” Rawlings-Blake said. “It’s a very delicate balancing act. Because while we try to make sure that they were protected from the cars and other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy,,,, space to do that as well. And we worked very hard to keep that balance and to put ourselves in the best position to de-escalate.”

Old 09-19-2020, 04:20 PM

1,478 posts, read 478,086 times
Since this thread is about the least educated, and even though I got my H.S.d, I basically did just enough to get by after the 5th grade, even though I had almost perfect grades, in the 5th grade.

So, let this least educated person, challenge Einstein's theory of general relativity, to all the educated people here. They say that the viewing of an eclipse proved Einstein's theory, as they say, that the heavenly bodies off to the side of the eclipse moved during the eclipse , and declared a warping effect, or a warped view of the tapestry of the Universe.

I contend that, how can they proclaim a warped view of the Universe, when what was right in front of them was the perfect alignment of the sun, moon and earth. Which I call plumb true relativity. They chose to look off to the side, rather than observing what was right in front of them.

I also challenge their claim that those heavenly bodies actually moved, noting that the change in the angle lighting that happened, can alter their visual perspective. And I further that argument, by noting that all those who travelled the ocean's in the days of old, used the trusted position of the stars to navigate. So, if all those stars are warping and shifting around, then using that as guidance coordinates would not have been reliable.

A builder knows that plumb true relativity, is essential to building.

Old 09-19-2020, 04:35 PM

7,141 posts, read 4,735,089 times
Quote:
The less education, the more gullible you are to where I can feed you dog crap on a silver platter and you'll like it. People with no education are easily brainwashed and they can't tell they're being hoodwinked and screwed over. They don't believe in SCIENCE. They believe in "Patriotism, Guns (Because you know Guns will stop violence), Dictatorships"

Totally gross.
Get off your high horse.

Have you ever been to an inner city which is completely filled with democrats? You must have fed them all "dog crap on a silver platter," because they're the most brainwashed bunch in the country and they all carry guns and proliferate violence.

Most democrats are low-level earners, uneducated, and don't even know what the word "science" means. Get a clue.

Old 09-19-2020, 04:40 PM

8,726 posts, read 7,407,433 times
The demographic group with the least educational obtainment, blacks, vote overwhelmingly Democrat.

Old 09-19-2020, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
Totally gross.
Get off your high horse.

Have you ever been to an inner city which is completely filled with democrats? You must have fed them all "dog crap on a silver platter," because they're the most brainwashed bunch in the country and they all carry guns and proliferate violence.

Most democrats are low-level earners, uneducated, and don't even know what the word "science" means. Get a clue.

And most republicans are poor, gun loving hillbillies with little education and common sense or rich Executive goofs trying to drain the system for more wealth by exploiting everyone they can to attain even more though conservative, Corporate tax breaks. LOL.

Dems at least appeal to all socioeconomic ranges.. The Poor looking for more opportunities and a better life, the rich people that have a conscience , and the hard working middle class or slightly above middle class professionals. By and large

Old 09-19-2020, 04:49 PM

8,939 posts, read 2,960,520 times
Well they are smart enough to not burn down their own neighborhoods.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies