Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2020, 05:25 PM

7,928 posts, read 3,473,493 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
The uneducated have no chance in comprehending science thus they lean on conspiracy theories and superstition.
Geez lady. If you're gonna look down your nose at us like that, at least trim those nose hairs a little.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2020, 05:27 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,920,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
Geez lady. If you're gonna look down your nose at us like that, at least trim those nose hairs a little.
Lol!

Old 09-19-2020, 05:27 PM

8,726 posts, read 7,414,967 times
Funny enough, Bill Gates is considered "uneducated" using such criteria, lol.

Old 09-19-2020, 05:28 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,920,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
“Educated†does not mean SMART anymore thanks to democrats controlling our education system for decades.
Democrats are just stupid — look at the country. Look at the democrat idiots, anarchists, racists, bigots, anti-Americans, and what they’ve done to our country since the Obama years.
Yes, they prove that just because you have a education, doesn’t mean they have common sense.

Old 09-19-2020, 05:31 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Is this ^^^ your way of saying you are inventing your own reality based on the way you wish it?
Hmmm...I've seen several liberals who claim to have advanced degrees. Yet they refuse to do research when it comes to certain news topics. For example, they will start a topic thread (won't go into which topics as it will derail this thread). They will start off with a false premise. When given link after link that proves them wrong, they will still parrot the lie. Even if the link is from one of their beloved news sources. That's bad enough but they will still start another topic with the same lie.

^^^^Does this sound familiar?

Last edited by BOS2IAD; 09-19-2020 at 05:45 PM..

Old 09-19-2020, 05:36 PM

1,480 posts, read 480,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chief scum View Post
Since this thread is about the least educated, and even though I got my H.S.d, I basically did just enough to get by after the 5th grade, even though I had almost perfect grades, in the 5th grade.

So, let this least educated person, challenge Einstein's theory of general relativity, to all the educated people here. They say that the viewing of an eclipse proved Einstein's theory, as they say, that the heavenly bodies off to the side of the eclipse moved during the eclipse , and declared a warping effect, or a warped view of the tapestry of the Universe.

I contend that, how can they proclaim a warped view of the Universe, when what was right in front of them was the perfect alignment of the sun, moon and earth. Which I call plumb true relativity. They chose to look off to the side, rather than observing what was right in front of them.

I also challenge their claim that those heavenly bodies actually moved, noting that the change in the angle lighting that happened, can alter their visual perspective. And I further that argument, by noting that all those who travelled the ocean's in the days of old, used the trusted position of the stars to navigate. So, if all those stars are warping and shifting around, then using that as guidance coordinates would not have been reliable.

A builder knows that plumb true relativity, is essential to building.
I figure that the political symbols are fitting, an elephant and a jack ass. Both can be stubborn to move.

In the middle of all the back and forth going on, I hope someone takes a moment to read my quoted post and consider what it says. A totally different view than what you have been taught.

Arguing isn't power, just two negatives bouncing of each other claiming to be positives. Where nothing is ever straight, married or harmonized.

Old 09-19-2020, 06:40 PM

8,340 posts, read 2,966,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
And most republicans are poor, gun loving hillbillies with little education and common sense or rich Executive goofs trying to drain the system for more wealth by exploiting everyone they can to attain even more though conservative, Corporate tax breaks. LOL.

Dems at least appeal to all socioeconomic ranges.. The Poor looking for more opportunities and a better life, the rich people that have a conscience , and the hard working middle class or slightly above middle class professionals. By and large
California has the lowest high school graduation rate in the country. The top 20 most violent cities are all dem run. Likely the top 100. All rioting and looting is in dem run sheeitholes.

Liberalism is a loser mentality. You did it to yourselves.

Old 09-19-2020, 06:41 PM

26,500 posts, read 15,084,039 times
In other news Democrats win the high school drop out vote by a landslide.

Old 09-19-2020, 06:42 PM

78,432 posts, read 60,628,324 times
Racism bout #2 by OP.

Because there are really good schools in the northeast *cough* private schools, while many of the public school systems are in utter shambles, that's winning? Yay.....we have all the white and asian kids in good schools so we're better than the other parts of the country?

https://www.manhattan-institute.org/...0or%20Hispanic.

Quote:
The city’s public schools are largely (83.9%) nonwhite. But 171,791 white students, 52% of all white students in the city, attend private schools.
Please, someone please carry some more racist water for the OP and tell me those public and private schools are equivalent...lmao.

OP has GOT to have a closet full of MAGA clothing to be trying to run this one up the flagpole.

Old 09-19-2020, 06:49 PM

78,432 posts, read 60,628,324 times
So to recap, some of the best school systems in the country are in the northeast and they're chock-full of lightskinned students while some of the worst school systems are in those same areas.

You know, separate but unequal at work.

Meanwhile, in most of the non-city midwest, public schools are good and private schools are largely the purveyance of people with religious education in mind. Are the public schools here as good as the private schools in the northeast? No, but then again we don't separate out our students into racially correlated buckets of win and lose.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies