Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2020, 10:29 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Well, do you really want to play that game ? Is every looter and rioter a Democrat ? Is every looter a black person ?
You think so, and so does every other right winger.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Maybe not a particular candidate...but BLM money does do to the Democratic party.... You know, the party of racism and divisiveness.
BLM money went to Democrats? Which ones?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
I called you a Biden supporter and a Democrat, are you denying it?
Uh huh!! Okay. That’s not really what you said, but I’ll play along.

And yes, I’m both of those.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumerian_Summer View Post
Nothing wrong with white power.
If it's ok for blacks to shout black power, then it's ok for whites to do the same.

Don't have double standards, don't be a hypocrite.
True.

So does Trump stand for white power? Be honest.

Old 09-20-2020, 10:30 AM

1,301 posts, read 666,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyr2 View Post
Yep, Trump has the racist vote all wrapped up.

Biden has the black supremacist and anti-white vote wrapped up, along with the looting & arson vote, and the baby murder vote, and the pro-pedophile vote.

Old 09-20-2020, 10:31 AM

8,943 posts, read 11,786,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellise View Post
Totally *not* deplorables or rednecks, though, amirite?

Pro Trump Truck Convoy
I have seen plenty of "black power" on face book and twitter. White power, black power don't mean anything to me.

Old 09-20-2020, 10:31 AM

31,056 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
Trump empowered them.
Naw, that would be the Democrat "KKK recruiter" Robert Byrd or the White and Jewish hating Obama Friend Louis Farrakhan

Old 09-20-2020, 10:34 AM

29,823 posts, read 24,913,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
They aren’t met with ANY resistance from fellow Republicans at all. In fact, all I see is complete and total bonamie between the white power types and the typical Republican rank and file. It’s all buddy buddy.

Now BEFORE Trump, there was minor pushback against the white power types within the Republican Party. But that’s now gone, and all the previous faux concern about the wackos becoming too prominent within the party has given way to tacit fellow traveling.

That’s a fact. I’m cool with it though. I’d rather have it out in the open. It’s better for all of us.

I tend to believe that the racists on the right love what's going on in major US cities. All that rioting is likely fueling more racism. I think KKK membership has tripled. If what you are saying has any truth to it, I think that's what you are seeing. That level of racism didn't exist when Trump took office, nor did it exist just couple years ago. Something else is happening, and it's far uglier than whatever you see in Trump.

The left has gone full thermo meltdown mode, and much of it is motivated by their demands for social and racial justice. There's bound to be some type of reaction to that. It won't be ignored by the general public. They are not going to tolerate mobs making demands of them. When the public witnesses mobs of blacks breaking into buildings and stealing crap, don't you think that might some people to change the way they view them? I'm not talking about what's right or wrong with people's thinking. I'm talking about the fact that people are tribal, and will band together with what they view as their own tribe, if attacked. A lot of white people have been physically attacked as well. That's often how racists are made.

Old 09-20-2020, 10:34 AM

29,492 posts, read 14,656,154 times
Two trucks of people yelling this and it's a big deal ? LOL

This is a big deal, actually calling for the killing of police and or white people.

https://youtu.be/YxwueUxE-8c

Or physically assaulting white people.

https://thenationalpulse.com/breakin...lap-that-btch/

Old 09-20-2020, 10:35 AM

1,301 posts, read 666,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
True.

So does Trump stand for white power? Be honest.
He should.
Our founding fathers stood for white power and intended for America to be run by white folks.
Whites have a history of running nations very effectively, while Africans and central Americans do not.

All biases aside, I prefer white people run America simply because they have a much better track record than any other group of people. Although I wouldn't mind it if the Japanese ran America, we'd have fast trains that actually run on time!

Old 09-20-2020, 10:36 AM

7,148 posts, read 4,742,203 times
Is this even a thing? ROFL
Both sides do it. It’s remarkable that people here are blaming trump while defending the same behavior on the left. The country is messed up.

Old 09-20-2020, 10:41 AM

29,492 posts, read 14,656,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
Is this even a thing? ROFL
Both sides do it. It’s remarkable that people here are blaming trump while defending the same behavior on the left. The country is messed up.
No, only the extremes on either side are and the sheep that follow them. There are plenty of people in the middle that are perfectly fine.

Spent yesterday at a racetrack, watching a friend. I'd say it was 60/40 mixed, the 60% being black. Everyone got along, some betting got done, zero issues...it was a great day.

Old 09-20-2020, 10:41 AM

10,681 posts, read 6,117,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
You are forgetting about the millions of racists in organizations like BLM and La Raza.
La Raza is a dumb organization.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies