Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2020, 07:42 AM

3,228 posts, read 1,608,633 times

Advertisements

I see more calls to target infrastructure and to create economic chaos/warfare. Makes me wonder if direct sabotage will be used next.

“...Dont bother protesting outside offices or institutions of power. The real power is infrastructure - bridges, highways, trains, airports, refineries, factories, carceral facilities, borders, barracks, precincts, server farms. Reimagine power, pull it down to earth...”

https://twitter.com/vitalistint/stat...110305283?s=21

I’m not sure if this is true, but this report says the Amazon Seattle warehouse was looted. The replies are interesting.

https://twitter.com/FJNewsReporter/s...39359408812038

They publish information on how to form local autonomous “affinity groups” (aka independent terror cells). They make it sound like the cool thing to do “... be willing to move the dial forward with your friends. show up at actions with them. but also incorporate subversion into your lifestyles. make cops jobs harder. make your life easier, and more fun. stay angry, but make it fun to manifest that anger...”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2020, 07:48 AM

3,909 posts, read 2,124,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken_N View Post
I see more calls to target infrastructure and to create economic chaos/warfare. Makes me wonder if direct sabotage will be used next.

“...Dont bother protesting outside offices or institutions of power. The real power is infrastructure - bridges, highways, trains, airports, refineries, factories, carceral facilities, borders, barracks, precincts, server farms. Reimagine power, pull it down to earth...”

I’m not sure if this is true, but this report says the Amazon Seattle warehouse was looted. The replies are interesting.

They publish information on how to form local autonomous “affinity groups” (aka independent terror cells). They make it sound like the cool thing to do “... be willing to move the dial forward with your friends. show up at actions with them. but also incorporate subversion into your lifestyles. make cops jobs harder. make your life easier, and more fun. stay angry, but make it fun to manifest that anger...”
Protestors are destroying South Africa's infrastructure currently.

https://www.timeslive.co.za/news/sou...oad-destroyed/

Old 09-27-2020, 07:49 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,550,060 times
Quote:

They publish information on how to form local autonomous “affinity groups” (aka independent terror cells). They make it sound like the cool thing to do “... be willing to move the dial forward with your friends. show up at actions with them. but also incorporate subversion into your lifestyles. make cops jobs harder. make your life easier, and more fun. stay angry, but make it fun to manifest that anger...

What disgustingly spoiled children! Stay angry, indeed. How very spiritual!

I'm installing a wood stove in my home this month because I've seen how fragile our power supply can be, when a feeder went down and left us without power in a December storm. I imagine it would delight these ghouls to no end to contemplate robbing folks of something as simple and necessary as heat in the winter cold.

Not in my house. I'll have a warm home and hot cooked meals for myself and my good neighbors.

Old 09-27-2020, 08:02 AM

6,752 posts, read 3,373,552 times
Hmm. It's no wonder gun sales have gone crazy. Sales of caskets might be next. These radical leftist terror groups need to be stopped, whatever the cost. They will face resistance and they will lose.

The Democrats should be held accountable for condoning the destruction of the country. Vote them out.

Old 09-27-2020, 08:21 AM

30,077 posts, read 18,682,634 times
Quote:

Democrats are the enemy within.

After Trump is re-elected, he needs to send the BLM and ANTIFA leaders for a "time out" in Gitmo.

ANTIFA and BLM are terrorist groups.

Old 09-27-2020, 08:21 AM

39,875 posts, read 26,532,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
Hmm. It's no wonder gun sales have gone crazy. Sales of caskets might be next. These radical leftist terror groups need to be stopped, whatever the cost. They will face resistance and they will lose.

The Democrats should be held accountable for condoning the destruction of the country. Vote them out.
Who's going to waste the money on a casket and burial for this trash. Hogs need to eat. Using them for hog food might be the first productive thing these fools have ever done. Antifa Bacon-how's that for branding?

Old 09-27-2020, 08:56 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,255,259 times
What is wrong with these idiots? They want to tear down the country that has given them everything plus the Right to protest. Try doing what they have done with their riots in most countries and you will end up in prison or dead.

The Democrat elected are the real problem here. They have been encouraging and allowing these brats to destroy the playground with their temper tantrums.

Illegal aliens had Obama's ear. Do we really want Biden and Harris taking their orders from BLM and Antifa? The Demos might be too afraid to deal with the monster they have created.

I sure hope Trump wins so he can put a stop to all this. It is not going to be pretty because people will get hurt and even killed but there has to be law and order on the streets.

If these fools start attacking the infrastructure they have become terrorists and should be treated as such.

Old 09-27-2020, 09:11 AM

6,752 posts, read 3,373,552 times
After the election, win or lose, we need to go into these cities where the rioters and arsonists are having a field day, and hit them hard. Do whatever it takes to put an end to this. If it's guns blazing, so be it. Let God sort them out.

The liberal leftists mayors will wet their diapers and scream and cry, but since they have no control over it, somebody has to do it.

Old 09-27-2020, 09:16 AM

18,161 posts, read 15,640,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Who's going to waste the money on a casket and burial for this trash. Hogs need to eat. Using them for hog food might be the first productive thing these fools have ever done. Antifa Bacon-how's that for branding?
The problem with that is, speaking as a guy who raises and has raised many hogs as meat animals, is you learn very quickly that they are what they eat.

I personally would not want to put a hog in my freezer that has been eating human. Any human but especially these Marxist nuts. If we're going to use hogs for disposal, which is quite effective in cost and result, I'd say these critters have that as a dedicated purpose.

These Wilburs would be excluded from butcher. They would probably grow quite large, in the 800 pound and up in all likelihood. Especially if they receive supplemental feed.

The boars would tusk out and be quite ...aggressive...and the sows would no doubt have less than pleasant temperament as well. I wouldn't get In the pen with them. Uh uh, no thanks.

Good idea though. But definitely take them off the list for meat animals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies