Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2020, 03:14 PM

2,540 posts, read 1,035,446 times

Advertisements

His dementia is clearly progressing: if you look at him when he was actively campaigning before Covid hit the U.S. (January) vs. today, you can clearly see how much he has deteriorated in 8 months. If it wasn't Covid being an excuse to stay hidden, he would have had to resign months ago. They might as well have him drop out this second and have Kamala debate Trump tonight instead.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2020, 03:22 PM

4,323 posts, read 6,289,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcandme View Post
So you like Biden because he is not loud and obnoxious. Well, I rather some who is loud and obnoxious, but gets things done, for this country. Trump,the loud mouth, has done more for this country, then Biden, who has done nothing....in 47 years. Even now, Biden spends most of his time in his basement, because he is afraid, he has to deal with questions, he can not answer.
Gets something done for the country? Tell that to the families of the 200k+ Americans who have died thus far from COVID, due to Trump's unwillingness to do what it takes to control the spread.

Old 09-29-2020, 03:41 PM

1,480 posts, read 481,260 times
When Joe Biden said; You ain't Black if you don't vote for me....

He is saying that a Black person isn't Black unless that person votes for him. So, I was wondering how that translates for White, Asian, Hispanic, and all other races of people, who vote for him or don't vote for him.

Old 09-29-2020, 03:55 PM

13,971 posts, read 5,634,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadwarrior101 View Post
Gets something done for the country? Tell that to the families of the 200k+ Americans who have died thus far from COVID, due to Trump's unwillingness to do what it takes to control the spread.
And what was he supposed to do...exactly? Locking down the states is the province of governors, not fed.gov or the POTUS. Was he supposed to declare national martial law and become government of one?

Think, real fast, how that would have gone. Trump going full dictator WHILE HE WAS BEING IMPEACHED. Uhm yeah...the media and all you Biden voters would have been all "omg, he's such an awesome leader!!" Sure you would have.

And let us say he had gone full dictator and told the whole country to lock down. All you Biden voters would have just complied because just blindly doing whatever Trump says is your thing, yeah? Especially while he was being impeached. You'd have all just hung that off to the side and compartmentalized the whole "guy being impeached" thing from the "omg, he am teh Prez and he told me what to do so I must obeyz" thing.

Yeah. Sure.

And how, pray tell, would whatever action he should have taken have stopped the virus?

Old 09-29-2020, 04:25 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,995,963 times
I don't "hate" him, but he is just a Washington talking head and will just do as he is told by his leftist sidekicks. He certainly isn't going to do anything while in office other than what he people want him to do. I suspect he will raise taxes in a big way and hurt our recovery. Shame, but it is going to happen.

Old 09-29-2020, 05:06 PM

50,327 posts, read 47,088,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Americans hate Biden because he represents everything that is wrong with America: old, entitled, senile, boring, and dementia.

This man could've rode into the sunset after VP of 8 years but it's not good enough for him. We will very well see the swearing in of Kamala Harris when Biden is deemed unfit for POTUS.
Oh God,

Helium heels Harris. Good Lord. She couldn't even get AG for CA right.

Old 09-29-2020, 05:17 PM

18,028 posts, read 27,479,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
Because it's hard to make objective observations of reality when your only point of view is centered on the inside of Trump's colon?
Joe "polyp" Biden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief scum View Post
When Joe Biden said; You ain't Black if you don't vote for me....

He is saying that a Black person isn't Black unless that person votes for him. So, I was wondering how that translates for White, Asian, Hispanic, and all other races of people, who vote for him or don't vote for him.
I'd like to see Chris Wallace have the balls to ask this of him tonight.

Last edited by McGowdog; 09-29-2020 at 05:39 PM..

Old 09-29-2020, 05:27 PM

62,997 posts, read 29,178,555 times
He's a Democrat and it's the number one reason for me. As for policy, I can't imagine voting for him because of his plan to make citizens out of millions of illegal aliens and to stop the building of the wall. There are other reasons also but those are the deal breakers for me.

Old 09-29-2020, 05:37 PM

6,927 posts, read 6,942,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Americans hate Biden because he represents everything that is wrong with America: old, entitled, senile, boring, and dementia.

This man could've rode into the sunset after VP of 8 years but it's not good enough for him. We will very well see the swearing in of Kamala Harris when Biden is deemed unfit for POTUS.
I'd be careful about calling anyone "old, entitled, senile, boring, and dementia." Trump is a mere 3 years younger than Biden and is constantly laughed at for his crazy statements both at his rallies and on Twitter - early dementia? It wouldn't surprise me if Trump is in the early stages of Alzheimer's or some other form of dementia - especially because his father had senile dementia which is often an inherited disease.

And if anyone in this country is "entitled," it would be billionaire Donald Trump with another one of his Trump Towers going up every other day in major cities all over the world. And then there's Mar a Lago - an old boys' club which only the uber rich can join. Entitled? You bet!

Old 09-29-2020, 05:47 PM

17,425 posts, read 14,668,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadwarrior101 View Post
Oh jfc.

If we did EVERYTHING right the estimations were 200K dead.

You should be thanking Trump.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...we-do-n1171876

Quote:
The White House coronavirus response coordinator said Monday that she is "very worried about every city in the United States" and projects 100,000 to 200,000 American deaths as a best case scenario.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies