Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2020, 03:56 PM

2,707 posts, read 1,033,563 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
No we don't know that Biden and/or his son got money from China, Ukraine and Russia. Nice talking point though, and right in line with your leader.
Yep they did, that's already been proven. Try to keep up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblahyoutoo View Post
why you click the link then? the server logged your IP address.
I don't think I did. I can't remember got of lot of things going on at once.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2020, 03:57 PM

1,362 posts, read 873,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Why would he release his tax returns now? He literally got this far WITHOUT releasing them.

One can make the argument that he would've never been president had he released them. Liberals, it's chess not checkers.
Lying and not divulging his taxes is chess? That impresses you? A cunning move? He's a basic con artist. This isn't chess. This is idolatry of a con man.

Old 09-29-2020, 03:58 PM

25,737 posts, read 12,815,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
In 2008 he released the previous 10 years taxes.
https://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/13/u...s/13biden.html

Every year of the Obama presidency Biden released his taxes.
Now he has released his taxes from the Trump Admin.

So that is 21 years of his tax returns released.
Joe Biden's tax returns is not where the bodies are burried. Releasing them is a meaningless misdirection.

I want to see Joe's accomplices tax returns.... all of his family and closest friends tax returns...that is where the influence pedalling bodies are burried....their consulting firms, & any corporation they have been involved with over the past 47 years.

Follow the money trail back to China, Ukraine, Russia, Iraq, ect..

Old 09-29-2020, 04:05 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Joe Biden's tax returns is not where the bodies are burried. Releasing them is a meaningless misdirection.

I want to see Joe's accomplices tax returns.... all of his family and closest friends tax returns...that is where the influence pedalling bodies are burried....their consulting firms, & any corporation they have been involved with over the past 47 years.

Follow the money trail back to China, Ukraine, Russia, Iraq, ect..
Just as soon as all of the Trump kids, and other family members, and all of the Trump companies, etc do the same. Seeing as how Trump never follows through, I bet it won't happen.

Old 09-29-2020, 06:02 PM

1,449 posts, read 1,148,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
What those continuing to rant on about this for 5 years now don't realize is that Trump was elected 4 years ago without producing tax returns, thus finding someone that cares is going to be your biggest challenge. I don't care. Trump uses a tax service like most people, not me as I do my own, but understand that people with businesses/investments need someone else to wade through the laws relating to the returns.
Exactly right!

And trying to compare tax returns of a business person running many lines of businesses -- which provide jobs to untold thousands -- with the tax returns of a career politician (who provides jobs to...how many???) is apples-to-oranges. (Yeah, yeah, you TDS types will probably make some crack about "orange", right? Funny. Ha-Ha. )

If Trump had committed some sort of tax "crime," don't you think the Dems could have uncovered something by now? They've been trying to pin something (anything!) on him since before he was ever elected.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies