Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2020, 11:06 AM

57,294 posts, read 26,217,746 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Well...in a Real 'Patriotic America'...citizens would have ensured Rittenhouse was NOT arrested or imprisoned!

It is NUTS that every citizen has tolerated him being imprisoned for over a month now! Think about what that says about us as American citizens!

Plus, it also sets a precedent...govt sees that the citizens are not down there tearing him out of the jail, so its safe to say, nearly everyone is tolerating a person being imprisoned for SELF DEFENSE....I cannot imagine whats next...if citizens will sit idle with this, its likely they would tolerate other things too.
You sound like a bad western movie don't you like the legal system. I mean after all he did kill 2 people, he should be able to stand trial like anyone else. Who does he think he is a police officer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2020, 11:16 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,508,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Condemn violence as we saw in Kenosha. Yes, Trump refused to do that, and yes, there was violence in Kenosha and he was in the middle of it. He was the trigger man.

Well, good luck, but if I were him, I'd focus on the criminal charges against him, but he is free to pick his priorities. Of course its obvious the lawyers are picking the priorities and are using him to pad their pockets.
Now you're ignoring the white supremacist militia connection the video made to KR And that he has a lawyer who's priority is the criminal case. I mean it's not like KR himself puts together or writes the libel suit.

Old 10-02-2020, 12:33 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,384,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Condemn violence as we saw in Kenosha. Yes, Trump refused to do that, and yes, there was violence in Kenosha and he was in the middle of it. He was the trigger man.

Well, good luck, but if I were him, I'd focus on the criminal charges against him, but he is free to pick his priorities. Of course its obvious the lawyers are picking the priorities and are using him to pad their pockets.
dude we all saw the video. don't tell me some wacky story that doesn't fit the facts.

The VIOLENCE went on days before this incident. the VIOLENCE was exclusively at the hands of Antifa and BLM felons. destroying businesses and ruining peoples lives.

the incident was started by a guy that tried to kill Kyle. period.

Old 10-02-2020, 01:27 PM

8,957 posts, read 2,558,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
Nice empathy on display there - I guess you are a Trump supporter.

Whatever happens to KR. His life for the next 10 years is over. All because he want to go play with guns.
Nonsense, he's set to make a fortune off of this due to the partisan driven misconduct of the small town DA that charged him with multiple felonies for defending himself against terrorists.

Killing communists and terrorists is objectively good behavior....to everyone except terrorists, communists, and their sympathizers. In the military you get medals for it, this kid will make millions off of doing so in the private sector.

Old 10-02-2020, 01:38 PM

5,295 posts, read 5,243,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Why? Biden didn't shoot someone's brains out and shot another in the chest, killing both.

It doesn't matter how much money is raised for that killing fool. He's going to prison.
The thug needs to be locked up for a long time...can't believe anyone is defending this murderer.

Old 10-02-2020, 01:40 PM

8,957 posts, read 2,558,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioaninsc View Post
The thug needs to be locked up for a long time...can't believe anyone is defending this murderer.
Again, killing terrorists and communists isn't murder.

Old 10-02-2020, 04:00 PM

14,229 posts, read 4,593,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioaninsc View Post
shooting someone to defend your life is murder now?

Old 10-02-2020, 04:10 PM

I was involved in a shooting investigation between two documented gangsters a few years ago when I was still working for Los Angeles Sheriff

Gang #A killed gang #B with an unregistered firearm and the killing was ruled as self defense.

Gang #A was NOT convicted for murder charges, but he was convicted for 2 weapon violation charges 1) prohibited possessor because he was document gangster, 2) unregistered firearm

Even an ultra liberal state like California with draconian gun law will not convict a documented gangster for killing another person in self defense. I'm not sure why leftists from citydata believe a swing state with lax gun law like WI will convict a 17 year old teenager for self defense.

Old 10-02-2020, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Might have a trifecta disappointment
Quoting you on this

Old 10-02-2020, 08:48 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
shooting someone to defend your life is murder now?
LOL, How can you say that, and at the same time, justify the kid having to sit in jail for close to a month now!?

'self defense' is either legal or it is not legal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies