Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think Trump really has Covid-19?
Yes 160 71.11%
No 27 12.00%
Maybe 38 16.89%
Voters: 225. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2020, 01:39 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblahyoutoo View Post
you know... the blatant one where he told the public that he had it under control, that it would mysteriously disappear with the warmer weather, but behind closed doors, he acknowledged how serious it was.
yeah, that one.
A lot is said behind closed doors. Didn't you know that? Trump didn't want anyone alarmed to the extent that they panic. Ever see that ? They run out and buy every roll of toilet paper. They rob out of people's carts the toilet paper if they didn't get any. They fist fight in the aisles of stores for a roll of toilet paper.

Ever see people run into a store on Black Friday trampling and killing people. Trump wanted to avoid all that.

Fact is Trump stopped the China planes and the CDC was tracking those from China and getting them isolated.CDC said it is under control.. Then little did Trump or you or I or anyone else know that Americans who visited Europe were coming back infected and the CDC messed up the testing and the Americans infected from Italy gave us a second source of the virus that was not being tracked and it spread and spread for weeks .

The CDC told Trump it was easy to track and tamp down.. they were wrong. Trump stopped the planes from Europe and the idiots told everyone including our Surgeon General to DON'T BUY MASKS!.. the experts that CNN puts on are idiots.

Trump had to fight 20 people to stop the planes from coming in from China..everyone of those experts from the CDC told Trump not to but he did stop the planes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2020, 01:40 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,834,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Ok, but how's your cognitive acumen these days?

Repeat the following words back to me: person, woman, man, camera, tv

If you get it in order you get extra points!
I was able to repeat the words but I had problems with the elephantipottomus

Old 10-02-2020, 01:40 PM

Location: In a city within a state where politicians come to get their PHDs in Corruption
2,907 posts, read 2,069,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Algiz View Post
Ah, but if Spacey hadn't been thrown under the bus (with a little help from his own self, I admit), he likely would have! He just wasn't given enough time.
Yeah, Claire was definitely more shrewd of a player than Melania.

Old 10-02-2020, 01:41 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I'm going with "Maybe".

There's no doubt he's a political genius. Winning the presidency is proof of that. Is it a ploy that we don't see?
How would a blatant lie translate to genius to you?

Old 10-02-2020, 01:42 PM

2,911 posts, read 1,360,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
Because this administration seems to lie about everything, at this point, I cannot take seriously that he has it. If he does, it would probably be the first time the administration was forthright. So, I'm extremely skeptical. It's now become easier for me to believe that we needed a new, shiny object today to distract from the tax returns issues and the dumpster fire debate. Plus, I don't think his campaign wants him to debate again. This is the perfect way out of it without him having to bear any negative comments.
Yeah, I was skeptical at first, but this is so good for him. This way he avoids any more debates, stirs up the pot so everybody forgets about the taxes thing, and he gets lots of sympathy.

Old 10-02-2020, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
They already said he was infected by a very close adviser, obviously not a democrat
Trump or Melania could have had it first because it depends on each immune system. They really can't know for sure since Trump was in so many places.

Old 10-02-2020, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry-Koala View Post
Yeah, I was skeptical at first, but this is so good for him. This way he avoids any more debates, stirs up the pot so everybody forgets about the taxes thing, and he gets lots of sympathy.
Trump wants to debate. you have got to be kidding. It is old Joe that has to rehearse what he says like a pull string doll. Memorizing every word.

Old 10-02-2020, 01:45 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,368,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
How would a blatant lie translate to genius to you?
I don't know.

But I didn't win the presidency with the deck stacked against me like no other person in history.

He's a degenerate sociopath but you have to admit the fact that he did pull a Joe Namath four years ago.

Old 10-02-2020, 01:46 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,368,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
I was able to repeat the words but I had problems with the elephantipottomus
I always get stuck on that too.

You're in good company.

Old 10-02-2020, 01:47 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,575,119 times
The reporters are starting to test positive...

link

since Trump threw out the reporters who refused to attend the press conferences without a mask.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies