Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2020, 07:59 PM

16,087 posts, read 10,753,057 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLfan1977 View Post
That SUV is sealed. The Secret Service agents are trapped inside inches from a man with a very contagious virus. Now they have to quarantine because Trump wanted his joyride. He’s a selfish dunce, not a leader.
Trump is clearly a (deadly) danger to himself and others. There was absolutely no reason on Earth for him to endanger people so he can go for a photo op joy ride. He needs to be in the psych ward and not let out until he can control his childish impulses. He simply plays at what he thinks the job is...just a privileged ego trip.

Old 10-04-2020, 08:01 PM

4,192 posts, read 2,511,188 times
“Every single person in the vehicle during that completely unnecessary Presidential 'drive-by' just now has to be quarantined for 14 days. They might get sick. They may die. For political theater. Commanded by Trump to put their lives at risk for theater. This is insanity...That Presidential SUV is not only bulletproof, but hermetically sealed against chemical attack. The risk of COVID19 transmission inside is as high as it gets outside of medical procedures. The irresponsibility is astounding. My thoughts are with the Secret Service forced to play..."

Dr. James Phillips attending physician at Walter Reed

Old 10-04-2020, 08:05 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,522,211 times
{Yawn}

Old 10-04-2020, 08:05 PM

4,192 posts, read 2,511,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I can give you a “policy reason” why I’m voting for Biden. All you had to do is ask.

It’s my policy to vote for the most competent candidate in any election who happens to be the most liberal. It’s also my policy to never vote for the driver of the clown car that keeps weaving on the highway like he’s drunk.

There you go. Two policy reasons.

Thank me later.
Its simple really, the GOP has no policy other than reelecting Trump. They can't run on the economy which Trump trashed, they can't run on his handling of the pandemic with over 200,000 dead, they can't run on a balanced budget, Trump brags he is the king of debt, they can't run on values with his record on marriage and adultery, they can't run on defense as he trashes the military and those who serve and the navy continues to deteriorate.

Old 10-04-2020, 08:06 PM

7,824 posts, read 4,567,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
Trump is clearly a (deadly) danger to himself and others. There was absolutely no reason on Earth for him to endanger people so he can go for a photo op joy ride. He needs to be in the psych ward and not let out until he can control his childish impulses. He simply plays at what he thinks the job is...just a privileged ego trip.
The man tear gassed his fellow countrymen who were exercising their constitutional right to protest so he could be photographed holding a bible (upside down as it turned out). Why would endangering people with disease for another photo op be a surprise to anyone?

Old 10-04-2020, 08:06 PM

14,488 posts, read 12,121,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Oh, you're on the side of the man who has to spend $70,000 a year to keep his hair looking GREAT!

I don't like him for his hair.

He makes me shake my head a lot of the time!

But it is amusing how much he winds people up.

Actually... the fact that you know how much he spends on his hair, and used it in an argument with me, makes me like him a little more.

Old 10-04-2020, 08:13 PM

26,655 posts, read 28,691,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
The very definition of EGO TRIP. He doesn't need to win those people over, they are already part of his cult. He just needs the applause. Now we really know how crazy he is. And no respect for the doctors (Dr Phillips tweeted that it was insanity) and no respect for the secret service who now have to quarantine for 2 weeks. Trump really hates people, REALLY doesn't care about anyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
You are very wrong about this. Trump has a deep admiration and love for himself. I'm sure he cares about himself and his well being just the same. And there's nothing wrong with that at all, especially since it enrages the left so much.
I think he is self loathing and that's why he needs to hear applause and to think people like him. He's a 100% mess. What "enrages the left" is that he is wrecking our country, the USA, good ol' USA, as we used to call it. Sad times for anyone who is patriotic.

Old 10-04-2020, 08:22 PM

35,702 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

Wow... He got more activity in for the day than Biden! Nothing can stop him! Meanwhile, Biden is still hiding from his own shadow, or something, like anyone really cares anyways. America is great, go Trump!
Am I understanding right? He took a joy ride around the block from the hospital? WTH?? how secure is that ?OMG he is insane . Has anyone ever been near the presidents entourage on the road?? I have, more than once, and its no laughing matter, everyone is on edge... safety of the potus is paramount - what a fool. poor SS

Old 10-04-2020, 08:28 PM

14,488 posts, read 12,121,454 times
Has anyone ever been near the entourage on the road??? Is that a serious question? Of course!

Obama used to go out on surprise trips to get a hamburger, and everyone thought it was SO COOL. They were right. Surprise trips are sometimes safer than planned ones. And they make for fun moments for a president and a country that isn't trying to find fault all the time.

The Secret Service knows its job.... don't worry.

Old 10-04-2020, 08:30 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
What can you reasonably expect from those with the intelligence it takes to glorify a man for doing nothing more than climbing into a limo, take a short ride and get waved at?
He's not your president. So why do you give him so much space in your head?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies