Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2020, 08:47 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by remco67 View Post
is a car worth three lives? Cops murdered them by chasing them over a car. Time to peacefully riot come sundown. Could use a new t.v., if anybody gets one let me know 50 inch or larger please. Really just waiting for someone to say this type of thing, get a lawyer sue the city, call for firing of the cops and some good old rioting.

I thought this might be a decent sarcastic joke as i wrote it, but then realized we live in a World where this might have a good chance at occurring and realized how sad that actually is.
Stop feeling sorry for criminals. The article states that they took the car by force. That means they didn't just happen upon a parked car and stole it, it means they took the car from a person who was using it at the time.

As per usual, the useless reporters don't ask questions like:

"How did they obtain the car? What did they do to the driver in order to take the car?"

Did they pull the driver out? Beat the driver? Wave a gun in the driver's face? What did they do?

And here you are, crying for them.

Give me a break.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2020, 08:50 AM

4,023 posts, read 1,443,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Next up - three gofundme fundraisers for the families of these upstanding citizens.
It will be worse than that. They will blame these deaths on the police and call for an end to all car chases.

Old 10-06-2020, 08:52 AM

Oh look, I should have read more of the thread. They did exactly that - blame the police. My gosh we are headed in a downward spiral.

Old 10-06-2020, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Stop feeling sorry for criminals. The article states that they took the car by force. That means they didn't just happen upon a parked car and stole it, it means they took the car from a person who was using it at the time.

"How did they obtain the car? What did they do to the driver in order to take the car?"

Did they pull the driver out? Beat the driver? Wave a gun in the driver's face? What did they do?

Give me a break.
When will you realize democrats don't care about the victims. They ALWAYS cry for the criminal but never the victim. You want justice, vote red.

Old 10-06-2020, 09:10 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,106,096 times
The baby mama will sue the owner of the car for the gas pedal and the brake was to confusing.

Old 10-06-2020, 12:57 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
To the person who asked me in rep comments: "Did you read it all?"

Yes, I did. Did you?

There is NO explanation of how they took the car from a driver other than "by force in a carjacking". That's it. We don't know what type of "force" was used.

So, again, before you go crying for criminals, think of the innocent person who had their car stolen, "by force". Where's your sympathy for them?

Of course the relatives will say "they weren't bad kids". Good kids do not carjack people by force. These were not "good kids". The person claiming that they "just needed a little guidance" was the PARENT of one of them. Even said so in the article.

Yes, they were "bad kids". Bad kids commit crime. They not only carjacked someone by force, they evaded police, resisting arrest. Those are crimes. Good kids do not commit carjackings, and they don't resist arrest, and the parent should have been the one "guiding" their own damn kid.

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Sometimes that crime results in death to the one who committed. If they were truly "good kids", none of this would have happened.

Old 10-06-2020, 01:00 PM

18,739 posts, read 7,613,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekker99 View Post
Maybe Minneapolis can name some streets after them and the Vikings can put their names on helmet stickers for next week's game.

Are there still streets in Minneapolis that haven't been razed to the ground?

Old 10-06-2020, 01:17 PM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotatoMan View Post
Three Darwin Award nominees run from police with the car they jacked in a violent carjacking on Sunday morning (I guess their wonderful parents didn't teach them to observe the sabath or anything else positive for society). Cops find them, brief chase and all dead after they rolled the car.

I'm anticipating one of the City Council idiots will send out an urgent message to carjackers to wear their seat belts when they aren't protesting peacefully.

https://kstp.com/news/3-killed-crash...5883979/?cat=1
I hope the "parents" have deep enough pockets to pay to replace the victim's destroyed car.

Old 10-06-2020, 01:20 PM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
They all need money now to bury these worthless pieces of dirt.
Plenty of vacant lots in Mogadishu, MN these days after the savages burned much of the city. I'll chip in for a shovel if they like.

Somehow I care more about the carjacking victim than the criminals. Gotta wonder why liberals always seem to empathize more with violent criminals than with their victims.

Why didn't we here as much about this story?

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/...h-minneapolis/

Old 10-06-2020, 01:22 PM

4,661 posts, read 1,953,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post

Give me a break.
/sigh you should really read what I posted more carefully. I did no such thing. I even made two comments

1. i keep waiting for someone to say such a thing. 2. That i meant it as a type of sarcastic joke.

If You cannot make replies based on what people actually post, your posts are meaningless. It's not like my post was a page long. It was relatively short.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies