Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2020, 09:51 AM

2,486 posts, read 1,421,537 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Robin View Post
It’s too bad we have had to suffer through the idiot Trump. There should be a Trump wing at one of the penitentiaries for him and his “friends”.
be ready to suffer 4 more years,,,,,,,,,,,and try to stop crying 24/7 this time
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2020, 09:56 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,922,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr78609 View Post
be ready to suffer 4 more years,,,,,,,,,,,and try to stop crying 24/7 this time
Yes, and we don’t put people in prison just because you don’t like someone.

Old 10-10-2020, 12:09 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,528,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I'm so confused....lol.

Are you guys saying that she's lying about looking at the 25th Amendment for Trump and is actually looking at it for Biden?
Donald Trump and Rush Limbaugh both agreed that this is what Pelosi's real motivation is for this move yesterday when they cohosted Rush's radio program together.

Old 10-10-2020, 01:11 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,628,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Donald Trump and Rush Limbaugh both agreed that this is what Pelosi's real motivation is for this move yesterday when they cohosted Rush's radio program together.
Is THAT their source? Wow. Thanks, at least I got an answer as to where it came from.

I think the primary target for this move is Trump. They're getting DESPERATE as the days tick on.

First it was Russian collusion and the Steele dossier. Then it was impeachment. Then it was the way he handled the pandemic. Followed by the way he didn't handle rioting. Now it's his mental capacity. They're afraid he's going to win, and they'll probably poke the bear prior to November 3rd getting him all juiced up with rage, and then announce Biden as the winner (whether he is or not), waiting for Trump to go ballistic, at which time they'll say, 'See? Unstable!'

This is a chess game with the media (both right and left) in bed with the government (both Democrats and Republicans) vs Trump and those who support him.

These reports that Biden is ahead double digits in the polls, I think is a move to suggest to Trump supporters that he's damaged goods and they may as well stay home.

I think Fauci / Gates have been ramping up with their reports to make people afraid to stand in line at the polls. (NOTE: I believe there is reason to be concerned, but it's being used as a political weapon)

Based on a number of things, I think Trump is going to win the election, but after seeing how the Democrats worked overtime and broke laws to usurp the will of the people in 2016, I think they're going to do everything in their power to make sure it looks otherwise - and if that doesn't work, they'll have everything in place to remove him. They won't care if it's Pence in the chair - he's one of them.

Old 10-10-2020, 01:27 PM

14,496 posts, read 12,134,812 times
I watched this briefing the other day, but was so distracted by her fussing and playing with her ill-fitting failure of a mask to pay much attention to what she actually said...

Maybe that was her plan...

Old 10-10-2020, 01:40 PM

5,955 posts, read 2,884,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volobjectitarian View Post
I'll give Pelosi this - even trolling, this is a bold move in the direction of letting the voters know they don't really matter and the "experts" and plutocrats are now going to be a lot more obvious and direct about undermining democratic principles in favor of oligarchy/plutocracy.

Even on center-left outlets like The Hill, they are scared to freaking death of the plutocrat/elite wing of both parties who blame every failing of government on the voters for not voting properly, and if only they could do away with those poor voter choices with a wave of their enlightened, elite, super duper awesome hands. Oh if only...

Folks like No_Recess, Frank DeForest and myself constantly point out how both parties are almost entirely antagonistic to the people they allegedly "serve" and our constant refrain is met with scorn, derision and ridicule...and then Pelosi comes right out and tells you that no no, those dudes on your forum are right...all us Old Money elites really do hate all of you and will be taking over this whole "electoral" thing in favor of a simpler, more beneficial_to_us system where we just pick who we like and don't like and kinda neuter that whole voting business as a quaint tradition that entertains the plebes but doesn't really matter that much. Here's your panem, now go enjoy the circenses, you unwashed, filthy dolts.

Like Biden's latest non-answer on court packing. He says he'll let you know his opinion AFTER the election and actually says that's because if he tells us now, that opinion will be in all the papers the next day. This suggests he doesn't want his position known because if voters knew that position, it might be bad for him. Uh huh....so once again, the voters cannot be trusted with truth or facts, so let's just drop all that and pay attention only to slogans and propaganda...do no fact checking or deep dives into what any of us are about....just look into the blinking light...you're starting to feel drowsy....very tired now...keep looking at the light....

Can you people not see it? From all of them? Is it really just the folks in Anarchistan who can trust our own eyes?

Old 10-10-2020, 01:46 PM

5,955 posts, read 2,884,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaceyellis View Post
Emmm you DO know that Pelosi is up for re-election, right? So she might not even be the Speaker going forward... soooooooooo how do you figure this scenario is going to actually play out?

I love how the GOP supporters throw all these conspiracy theories out without a single iota of actual intelligence behind their thought processes.
Nancy will drop dead on the government's dime ,have ho fear. Like ALL lifetime bureaucrats , who suck on the teat of the public bank roll , she is safe in her "job"

Old 10-10-2020, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Is THAT their source? Wow. Thanks, at least I got an answer as to where it came from.

I think the primary target for this move is Trump. They're getting DESPERATE as the days tick on.

First it was Russian collusion and the Steele dossier. Then it was impeachment. Then it was the way he handled the pandemic. Followed by the way he didn't handle rioting. Now it's his mental capacity. They're afraid he's going to win, and they'll probably poke the bear prior to November 3rd getting him all juiced up with rage, and then announce Biden as the winner (whether he is or not), waiting for Trump to go ballistic, at which time they'll say, 'See? Unstable!'

This is a chess game with the media (both right and left) in bed with the government (both Democrats and Republicans) vs Trump and those who support him.

These reports that Biden is ahead double digits in the polls, I think is a move to suggest to Trump supporters that he's damaged goods and they may as well stay home.

I think Fauci / Gates have been ramping up with their reports to make people afraid to stand in line at the polls. (NOTE: I believe there is reason to be concerned, but it's being used as a political weapon)

Based on a number of things, I think Trump is going to win the election, but after seeing how the Democrats worked overtime and broke laws to usurp the will of the people in 2016, I think they're going to do everything in their power to make sure it looks otherwise - and if that doesn't work, they'll have everything in place to remove him. They won't care if it's Pence in the chair - he's one of them.
Here is a tweet by President Trump on this subject:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...91877765660675

Old 10-10-2020, 03:12 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,628,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Here is a tweet by President Trump on this subject:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...91877765660675
I don't think highly of anything he has to say, and I'm not surprised he thinks that. I don't even know why he thinks that other than Rush Limbaugh told him so. If he doesn't think he's the target, he's being naive, particularly after all the slimy things the Democrats have done to get him out.

Biden is either already aware that this is a charade or they'll convince him to step down but I don't see members of the party going after one of their own. It wouldn't look good.

Old 10-10-2020, 03:15 PM

Quote:
I don't think highly of anything he has to say, and I'm not surprised he thinks that. I don't even know why he thinks that other than Rush Limbaugh told him so. If he doesn't think he's the target, he's being naive, particularly after all the slimy things the Democrats have done to get him out.

Biden is either already aware that this is a charade or they'll convince him to step down but I don't see members of the party going after one of their own. It wouldn't look good.
Actually, I believe that Trump mentioned it first, if I recall correctly. They appear to have arrived at that conclusion from their own independent perspectives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies