Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2020, 01:24 PM

13,287 posts, read 8,482,644 times

Advertisements

When I first became aware of her, it was during the kavanaugh hearing. Her demeanor and I stress the 'mean' part of that word. I swore I'd stay as far away from that name and upheaval. Wow, how now I'm eating THOSE words.
Where I tend to find her more 'rational' is she realizes data changes. She makes informed decisions.
I'm all for deterring fracking. But then I've witnessed families get ill from the water run off of the fracking industy. Let's disregard that. Life doesn't matter ....money does.
She is a positional ladder climber. So what? We tell folks to move up in career. Yet bash her for her aspirations. She is not, un -authentic if asked. But no I haven't met a soul on this Earth that is genuinely authentic. Yup even Trump has a mar in his ladden lying armour.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2020, 01:27 PM

17,628 posts, read 13,415,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
I do not see her as authentic. I think she would say the sky is orange if she thought it would help her win. What say you?

Just like killery, only worse....Definitely NOT authentic

Old 10-09-2020, 01:29 PM

3,575 posts, read 2,205,292 times
Quote:
I do not see her as authentic. I think she would say the sky is orange if she thought it would help her win. What say you?
Nope

Old 10-09-2020, 01:30 PM

16,658 posts, read 8,663,915 times
Quote:
She proved that when she attacked Biden for being a racist, and believing the woman who accused him of groping her.
Not only is she is liar, but also a hypocrite, throwing a bunch of people in jail for smoking pot, yet she smoked herself.
Or having a proud slave owning family, the list just goes on and on.

By Biden picking that leftist kook, he insured our country is doomed if they get elected.

`

Old 10-09-2020, 01:32 PM

25,900 posts, read 12,926,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
When I first became aware of her, it was during the kavanaugh hearing. Her demeanor and I stress the 'mean' part of that word. I swore I'd stay as far away from that name and upheaval. Wow, how now I'm eating THOSE words.
Where I tend to find her more 'rational' is she realizes data changes. She makes informed decisions.
I'm all for deterring fracking. But then I've witnessed families get ill from the water run off of the fracking industy. Let's disregard that. Life doesn't matter ....money does.
She is a positional ladder climber. So what? We tell folks to move up in career. Yet bash her for her aspirations. She is not, un -authentic if asked. But no I haven't met a soul on this Earth that is genuinely authentic. Yup even Trump has a mar in his ladden lying armour.
Is sleeping with a married man for years on end to enhance her career okay by you?

Old 10-09-2020, 01:32 PM

11,290 posts, read 11,059,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
She proved that when she attacked Biden for being a racist, and believing the woman who accused him of groping her.
Not only is she is liar, but also a hypocrite, throwing a bunch of people in jail for smoking pot, yet she smoked herself.
Or having a proud slave owning family, the list just goes on and on.

By Biden picking that leftist kook, he insured our country is doomed if they get elected.

Biden didn't pick her. The DNC told Biden who is running mate was going to be.

Old 10-09-2020, 01:37 PM

25,913 posts, read 18,919,401 times
No. She's not authentic at all. She is an authoritarian at heart wearing a warm and fuzzy mask. She'll lie as much as needed until she gains power. Of course, that is nothing new for leftist powermongers.

Old 10-09-2020, 01:43 PM

17,628 posts, read 13,415,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
It is hard to know what Kamala Harris actually believes. She flip flops all the time, like her boss Joe Biden.

What do they stand for? Nobody knows.

sleepy joe stands for what ever is on the teleprompter at the time.

she stands for Communism!

Old 10-09-2020, 01:47 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,402,773 times
Quote:
Soooo....she’s just like Pence, Trump, and Biden.

Glad we cleared that up.

Old 10-09-2020, 01:50 PM

1,411 posts, read 568,198 times
The only thing authentic about this vile, mendacious, devious , self righteous charlatan is her ambition.
She will say and do anything to get what she wants ( common with most politicians, of course ).
It' amazing that she, following a disastrous run for the nomination, now finds herself likely a president in waiting, assuming the despicable hack Biden gets elected, which I think will happen.
Good bye USA as we knew it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies