Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2020, 11:04 PM
bu2

24,268 posts, read 15,112,709 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
What you're saying is that Trump can dish it out but can't take it. Our president shows no respect to anyone. Respect is not a given even with a president, it is earned.
Just asking for equal treatment. But Dems believe in cheating at everything, including fraudulent voting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2020, 11:08 PM

32,346 posts, read 15,299,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
Just asking for equal treatment. But Dems believe in cheating at everything, including fraudulent voting.
Oh please. Where is this evidence. You don’t have any.

Old 10-17-2020, 12:18 AM

95 posts, read 108,719 times
https://youtu.be/FbqDlqBZdmw

Old 10-17-2020, 12:34 AM

2,965 posts, read 2,922,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by netaxcat View Post

One must be on a higher plane to speak off the cuff; we shouldn't make fun of those with cerebral deficiencies.

Old 10-17-2020, 04:40 AM

6,612 posts, read 3,708,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore1954 View Post
I don't know if it helps his reelection campaign but he appears to thrive on the antagonistic seting .
Does he ever do anything else? He wakes up being on the defensive.. he learned to do this early in life apparently and knows nothing else but to defend, fight, bully, complain, lie.. getting others involved in his lies and chaos. This is what he is comfortable with.

He never fully developed mentally or emotionally or learned how to function, his personality being without balance or positive traits, only being "him against the world" and lashing out, instead of understanding give and take, being authentic, admitting fault, having compassion, etc., getting along with others. He is so fearful and insecure that he just attacks anyone who sees through him or threatens an opportunity. Imagine how exhausting it is to be him. How can he stand himself?

If it was not for his father's influence and his having had the protection of money all of his life allowing him to become who he has, there would be no Donald Trump.

Old 10-17-2020, 04:52 AM

6,612 posts, read 3,708,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brennan2323 View Post
That was the biggest s- show I have witnessed in a long time. I mean who does Guthrie think she is trying to get trump to be honest with the country and give a straight answer. With the Qanon line of questioning why would any sane person denounce a group, whether you know about them or not, that thinks that democrats are cannibalistic pedophiles secretly running things? Even as a hypothetical, why would anyone answer that question instead of just saying, "I don't know much about them, but if that is what they believe i denounce that."

Regarding the $400M in loans why did Guthrie go after him about that?!? He said it himself, the great businessman, that $400M is peanuts to him. In his own words, "I’m very underlevered, fortunately, but I’m very underlevered. I have a very, very small percentage of debt compared." "I am extremely underlevered." Anyone that knows anything about business knows that real smart business people use the term under or overlevered and not under or overleveraged. Trump is a genius!! And why would we care who he owes that money too as long as it is peanuts to him??

In the end how could you not support someone that only believes in helping out Republicans. I mean look at his answer in response to the question regarding getting rid of the pre-existing conditions for healthcare...."In order to replace it with a much better healthcare at a much lower price. And always, under all circumstances, we are going to protect the Republicans." I want that in a President. Someone that will only look out for people that voted for him.

How anyone with a conscience can seriously like, respect and vote for this guy is beyond me.
GREAT post.

Yes, how ANYONE with a conscience.... apparently many not having that or a brain.

Old 10-17-2020, 05:06 AM

4,068 posts, read 2,289,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Oh please. Where is this evidence. You don’t have any.
You honestly believe both candidates were treated equally in those town hall discussions?

Old 10-17-2020, 05:11 AM

8,446 posts, read 4,442,391 times
"President Trump joked that he would “have to leave the country” if he loses the upcoming presidential election against Democratic nominee Joe Biden. " The Hill

We can only hope.

Old 10-17-2020, 06:35 AM

17,422 posts, read 12,055,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Wow, the ratings numbers are in.

Joe Biden THUMPED Trump in ratings. LMAO!
Not a surprise, and completely predictable to anyone with half a brain.

Biden has been MIA for months. The few campaign events he holds are poorly attended. On the days that he drags himself out of bed, he calls it a day by 9 AM. He doesn't take many questions, and the few he takes are met with "I won't answer until after the election" or "if I answer, it will be used to smear me" or a deflection to "just go out and vote".

People tuned in to see if they could get a handle on his positions and plans for his presidency. They also were hoping to get an answer to the Quid Pro Quo with regards to his son. Sadly, Biden was tossed softball questions, asked no hard questions, and said nothing of substance.

No joke, man.

Old 10-17-2020, 06:38 AM

17,422 posts, read 12,055,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
I really expected trump to get the higher numbers because of the car crash effect. In the end though, people watched their candidate and Biden has more fans than trump it seems.
You don't know that at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies