Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2020, 11:19 PM

2,450 posts, read 974,896 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Trump has changed his position on the court and wanted to pack it based on what happened with Kavanaugh. Talk about packing the court...
Do you even know what the term means?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2020, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Trump got the end he agreed to.

ABC had booked and signed off on the hour and a half town hall before Trump was a twinkle in NBC's eye......

Maybe an hour is all Trump could handle, he's recovering from COVID you know.
Trump also went 60 minutes straight.
Biden had commercial breaks.

Old 10-15-2020, 11:22 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,931,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
He should have turned down NBC, and done the town hall with Fox. Tucker Carlson might have been a neutral interviewer, rather than this left-wing bimbo. I wonder if the questions were provided by NBC...and if the questioners work for them? Would be nice to get some policy questions and learn about his direction for the 2nd term.
How many times between this and the Biden threads must I say that Fox had the NCLS tonight? Fox was airing a baseball game so they couldn't air Trump. And Tucker is anything but neutral, he is a right-wing shill.

Old 10-15-2020, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Spoken like a true Trumper. QAnon led to Cosmic Pizza being raided at gunpoint due to an alleged basement (that the location did not actually have) that had a child-sex ring. My comment is about his non-answer to the question. I am only about 20-25 minutes in and there's still time for him to hit the ANTIFA points. Which I don't disagree with, I just understand why they feel the need to.

You are suggesting that Trump ordered that raid which isn't even in any realm of reality. It's just not true.

Old 10-15-2020, 11:27 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,802,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer Time View Post
I think during Trump's there was maybe 2 commercial breaks. One at the 30 minute mark and one toward the end.

Biden had so many I lost count.

Old 10-15-2020, 11:27 PM

21,165 posts, read 19,761,393 times
I’m glad that the liberal media is being so blatant in their bias. Americans hate this and will vote for Trump.

Old 10-15-2020, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Do you even know what the term means?
Packing the court means adding judges to the court. How does having a justice named and confirmed right before a presidential election day not fall into that when the same Senate Majority Leader that is pushing for this hearing when he wouldn't allow a vote 200 days before the 2016 election... Gimme a break.

Old 10-15-2020, 11:31 PM

Quote:
There were commercial breaks for both candidate's competing town hall, so this is fake news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybug07 View Post
I think during Trump's there was maybe 2 commercial breaks. One at the 30 minute mark and one toward the end.

Biden had about 6, one every fifteen minutes. What's the big deal? I think Trump had 3 but I could be wrong.

Old 10-15-2020, 11:33 PM

Quote:
You are suggesting that Trump ordered that raid which isn't even in any realm of reality. It's just not true.
No you are putting words into my mouth. I did not say Trump told the idiot who raided Cosmic Pizza for thinking the pizza place had a basement (which it didn't have) where it was used for a child sex ring. I just said Trump knows what QAnon is. It is just too big on the right.

Old 10-15-2020, 11:34 PM

10,130 posts, read 19,892,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybug07 View Post

Yes I heard ABC made a lot of money. It's very odd that NBC did not take advantage, they certainly left millions on the table. Maybe Trump requested no commercial breaks, so that Biden's campaign couldn't run ads during his town hall? They sure have the money to do so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies