Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2020, 12:06 AM

12,003 posts, read 11,922,571 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skezo View Post
Did you miss the lady who voted for hillary saying he had a beautiful smile?
I laughed out loud, looked like she was hitting on him.
I did miss that!

Actually, as much as I dislike Trump, I will admit that his entire face lifts and lights up on the rare occasions when a genuine smile crosses his features. Looks like someone would tell him - but then, I expect he gets so much sychophantic praise that a real compliment would be suspicious. His face is so dour with that all-too-frequent pout, with the outthrust lower lip and scowling, suspicious eyes...a smile is a real contrast.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2020, 12:14 AM

4,344 posts, read 5,805,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
I did miss that!

Actually, as much as I dislike Trump, I will admit that his entire face lifts and lights up on the rare occasions when a genuine smile crosses his features. Looks like someone would tell him - but then, I expect he gets so much sychophantic praise that a real compliment would be suspicious. His face is so dour with that all-too-frequent pout, with the outthrust lower lip and scowling, suspicious eyes...a smile is a real contrast.
It was so funny. She complimented him that he had a nice smile and then he looked handsome when he smiled.
https://www.mediaite.com/election-20...ry-nice-smile/

Old 10-16-2020, 04:14 AM

11,122 posts, read 5,607,154 times
Savannah Guthrie, the heroine warrior who met Trump head-on. I will have to take her seriously from now on. I'm thinking that there should be a cabinet position for her in Biden's administration, to get her ready for bigger things in her future. Imagine her as our ambassador to the United Nations, digging deep into the hides of her counterparts from Russia, Iran and other such outlaw nations.

Last edited by Steve McDonald; 10-16-2020 at 04:49 AM..

Old 10-16-2020, 04:32 AM

2,102 posts, read 1,008,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
That Trump, who was invited very last minute, didn't have some optics that he required before agreeing to this very lucrative deal for NBC?

I don't care if he stacks beautiful women in tight sweaters behind him, but I do know it when I see it
For once I agree with you - those two women behind the President were indeed stacked!

But this is Miami, and those are typical 'optics' for down here.

Old 10-16-2020, 04:37 AM

494 posts, read 287,119 times
It's almost like these hosts/moderators are running for office themselves. She kept interrupting Trump and not letting him answer a lot of the questions she asked. The look on her face was priceless. Everyone could see how biased against Trump she is. If you ask me these events are a waste of time. What new information did anyone learn? Did it change your opinion?

Old 10-16-2020, 05:20 AM

9,639 posts, read 6,031,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meekawal View Post
It's almost like these hosts/moderators are running for office themselves. She kept interrupting Trump and not letting him answer a lot of the questions she asked. The look on her face was priceless. Everyone could see how biased against Trump she is. If you ask me these events are a waste of time. What new information did anyone learn? Did it change your opinion?
Trump wasn’t interested in answering. He was ranting and raving off topic.

The guys increasingly a nutbag.

Old 10-16-2020, 05:23 AM

1,781 posts, read 958,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
There's where your naivety is not your friend. In Georgia a Republican who supports QAnon was just chosen as the Republican candidate. They are a nutty group with nutty ideas and they should not be influencing policy.

They are NOT the Republican party -- you folks have to fight for the integrity of the party......
Says the party that elected AOC lol!

Old 10-16-2020, 05:28 AM

1,768 posts, read 569,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Maybe but Trump should get a moderator who is not biased against him like Biden did. And Trump should get equal time. Biden got 30 mins more air time.
To Trumpsters, anyone who asks a question tougher than “Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?” is biased and mean.

Old 10-16-2020, 05:40 AM

7,031 posts, read 2,735,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
Savannah Guthrie, the heroine warrior who met Trump head-on. I will have to take her seriously from now on. I'm thinking that there should be a cabinet position for her in Biden's administration, to get her ready for bigger things in her future. Imagine her as our ambassador to the United Nations, digging deep into the hides of her counterparts from Russia, Iran and other such outlaw nations.
She is a bimbo who was taking orders from cue cards behind President Trump. It was supposed to be a Town Hall, but she made it about herself. SHE asked 43 questions and interruptions and the people who were there to ask the questions were only allowed 10. Back to the steno pool Barbie.

Old 10-16-2020, 05:44 AM

19,847 posts, read 22,747,670 times
Boy did Trump suck donkey tail. What an epic fail for the fat guy in the White House.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies