Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2020, 06:03 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,546,892 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrongStreet View Post
Just so you know, Trump is already showing up in presidential rankings by historians. He's ranked around 42nd, which ranks him as the 3rd worst president in history...This was done even before the impeachment and COVID-19.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ey/2857075002/

I'm sure this is all fake news to you, because nothing that is critical of the president can be "real". But this is reality.

usatoday
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2020, 06:05 PM

3,405 posts, read 2,735,161 times
I will do what I can, and cancel out ONE Biden voter in my state if nothing else!

Old 10-16-2020, 06:15 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,522,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
I really want him to win. He's been the best president. Nothing about Biden makes me want him as president.

Please tell me there is still hope he can win.

It really angers me how biased the media is. They hate Trump and I feel like that hurts him when all you read about and watch on TV is bad Trump. No one talks about the corrupt Biden except Fox. He's so old and feeble and can barely put a full sentence together. Trump has accomplished so much for us and I'd really hate for a sleepy Joe, i.e. Harris win.
You need to stop watching ALL TV news, ideally forever, but at a minimum until election night when the returns come in. It is too sensational and even Fox news is more interested in getting you worked up than they are in informing you in a responsible manner.

Try reading your news only online for the next two and a half weeks and see if that does not help you to regain your composure.

To answer your question, Trump has an excellent chance to win. But with the cheating that is currently underway by the Democrats right now, it is not a sure thing. As far as the polls, there are no true experts in any of this stuff. These polls are not reliable even on the day that they are published, much less for the future. Do not invest yourself too heavily into these things. Remember how badly these sorts of predictions failed in 2016.

It appears that they are very likely making the same mistakes again.

Old 10-16-2020, 06:17 PM

6,416 posts, read 8,280,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
You need to stop watching ALL TV news, ideally forever, but at a minimum until election night when the returns come in. It is too sensational and even Fox news is more interested in getting you worked up than they are in informing you in a responsible manner.

Try reading your news only online for the next two and a half weeks and see if that does not help you to regain your composure.

To answer your question, Trump has an excellent chance to win. But with the cheating that is currently underway by the Democrats right now, it is not a sure thing. As far as the polls, there are no true experts in any of this stuff. These polls are not reliable even on the day that they are published, much less for the future. Do not invest yourself into these things.
You're telling people to ignore/deny science and data. Trump told people to do the same thing and look at the mess we're all in now.

Old 10-16-2020, 06:18 PM

2,707 posts, read 1,033,850 times
Quote:
I really want him to win. He's been the best president. Nothing about Biden makes me want him as president.

It really angers me how biased the media is. They hate Trump and I feel like that hurts him when all you read about and watch on TV is bad Trump. No one talks about the corrupt Biden except Fox. He's so old and feeble and can barely put a full sentence together. Trump has accomplished so much for us and I'd really hate for a sleepy Joe, i.e. Harris win.
I am 99.9% sure he will win. All these attempts at letting votes come in AFTER election day are failing, the goofy polls are even tightening in the swing states even though we know the Polls are BS so Trump was already leading he is leading even more in reality in those states. I see where Joe is campaigning at and it makes no sense. States Clinton won and he should win like Nevada, he's pulling all ads in Texas etc.

Old 10-16-2020, 06:19 PM

25,116 posts, read 16,219,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
There weren't riots in 2016, why should there be riots this year?
there were protests - fairly continuous ones if you count the whiny press - from Nov '16. It's only since then they've realized the psychological power of riot with a compliant municipal government.

Old 10-16-2020, 06:20 PM

2,082 posts, read 924,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04kL4nD View Post
You're telling people to ignore/deny science and data. Trump told people to do the same thing and look at the mess we're all in now.
Science is different from propaganda

20,955 posts, read 5,546,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkcarguy View Post
I will do what I can, and cancel out ONE Biden voter in my state if nothing else!

39,078 posts, read 51,239,172 times
The Republicans are doing all they can to suppress the vote and the Russians are, once again, going all out for Trump. Don't lose hope.

Old 10-16-2020, 06:21 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,858,535 times
Quote:

If Trump supporters vote, Trump wins... It's that simple... Don't fall for propaganda these liberals use to suppress the vote... That's the only way they can win...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies