Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2020, 12:19 PM

301 posts, read 183,141 times

Advertisements

A lot of wild comments on this thread! So here is the full story...

The wife and I go to Cabo twice each year (before COVID) and stay at a condo on the beach. It is a great location. Right next to our condo is a pool with a restaurant and bar. We go there every day for breakfast and lunch. One day we are eating and an old man tries to strike up a conversation. He really didn't try too hard, but he started mumbling something which I didn't catch. The next morning I am sitting out enjoying the ocean views when he walks by and asks me if I own the condo. I said no, we were just renting for the week, and he asks me if I know about the hurricane that had hit. I had heard about it, but didn't know too much. He said he had photos of our condo on his phone, and asked me if I wanted to see them. I said why not, as he was 80+ and pretty harmless.

He comes over and we sit down and start talking. He has a business card he hands me. He is Sheldon Songstad, a retired State Senator from South Dakota. Evidently he is dying of Cancer and only was given 6 months to live. He shows me photos of the condo (it was wasted!) and we started talking about politics. I asked him what he thought about politics today. He proceeds to tell me about the Bush family, Reagan, etc. I asked him why he went into politics and he told me that he owned a large fireworks company, and his industry was under attack from regulation. So he went into politics to shut that stuff down. He told me that everyone who goes into politics does it to line their own pockets, take care of their family, and then make sure the lawyers are taken care of. If there is anything left, and he said that was pretty rare, they would throw the public a bone.

Now at this point I am pretty skeptical about this guy. He starts talking about how the Bush family are part of the Illuminati (at this point I am trying to figure out how to get him out of my condo), and that Barbara Bush ran the organization and was the meanest ***** you ever met. Her and GHW were corrupt to the core. He did have really nice things to say about Ronnie and Nancy. Towards the end he said that Ronnie was in bad shape, but that he would have moments where he knew what was happening. The thing he loved about Reagan was that he always made fun of himself, and he was not arrogant at all.

At about this time his cell phone goes off. He answers it "Hello Governor." It was former Gov. Don Sundquist from Tennessee. They are talking for a few minutes when Sheldon says "say hello to Rob. He and his wife are staying down in Cabo." Mr. Sundquist was a really nice guy. Asked me how we were enjoying ourselves, and I felt like he really took an interest in me. It was a genuine conversation and after a few minutes I handed the phone back to Sheldon.

They say their goodbyes and we continue talking. I think at this point Sheldon figured he was not long of this earth and decided to unload on me. All politicians are corrupt. All. Period. This whole Illuminati thing is 100% true and the press uses the term conspiracy theory to shut it down. The press is corrupt. So is our government. It is far worse than I even thought, and I am pretty jaded.

I excuse myself to use the restroom, and do a quick search on these two. Bingo. Audio of them involved in an extortion plot. I listen to it for a minute and one thing really stood out. These were definitely the same guys I just spoke with. I am getting a little nervous having something like this in our condo, so I made an excuse and he left.

Sheldon had a mansion on the hills, plus multiple rentals around Cabo. He was loaded. He invited my wife and I to come up to his place, but his daughter was having a get together and we didn't want to impose. He also invited us to a concert in Cabo, but COVID hit and we didn't end up going.

Sheldon was 100% lucid and I did not detect any slurring or other tipoffs that he wasn't all there.

I wanted to pursue talking to him, as I wanted to ask about JFK (but I pretty much already know that story, just wanted his take). The wife was like "are you crazy?" so I didn't pursue it further.

To all those saying this is all made up, I would say exactly the same thing!

BTW, a few things really stood out. For one, these guys were so nice. So casually discussing crimes and yet if you met them you would want to know them. That was really eerie. Second, I can see how someone like Trump causes a lot of trouble for the deep state. He is a loose cannon. He calls out the media and has rocked the establishment like never before. Never a fan of Trump (I didn't vote for him in 2016), but I think the chaos that we see today is all linked to Trump getting in a position to call out the BS being done. Anyone else trying would be easily silenced, but Trump is hard to silence. So I hear what Sheldon was saying and I connect what he was saying to what Trump is saying. I have a lot more respect for Trump today knowing the risks he is talking to shine the light on this cesspool.

Last edited by robrelo; 10-19-2020 at 12:41 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2020, 12:43 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,275,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robrelo View Post
A lot of wild comments on this thread! So here is the full story...

The wife and I go to Cabo twice each year (before COVID) and stay at a condo on the beach. It is a great location. Right next to our condo is a pool with a restaurant and bar. We go there every day for breakfast and lunch. One day we are eating and an old man tries to strike up a conversation. He really didn't try too hard, but he started mumbling something which I didn't catch. The next morning I am sitting out enjoying the ocean views when he walks by and asks me if I own the condo. I said no, we were just renting for the week, and he asks me if I know about the hurricane that had hit. I had heard about it, but didn't know too much. He said he had photos of our condo on his phone, and asked me if I wanted to see them. I said why not, as he was 80+ and pretty harmless.

He comes over and we sit down and start talking. He has a business card he hands me. He is Sheldon Songstad, a retired State Senator from South Dakota. Evidently he is dying of Cancer and only was given 6 months to live. He shows me photos of the condo (it was wasted!) and we started talking about politics. I asked him what he thought about politics today. He proceeds to tell me about the Bush family, Reagan, etc. I asked him why he went into politics and he told me that he owned a large fireworks company, and his industry was under attack from regulation. So he went into politics to shut that stuff down. He told me that everyone who goes into politics does it to line their own pockets, take care of their family, and then make sure the lawyers are taken care of. If there is anything left, and he said that was pretty rare, they would throw the public a bone.

Now at this point I am pretty skeptical about this guy. He starts talking about how the Bush family are part of the Illuminati (at this point I am trying to figure out how to get him out of my condo), and that Barbara Bush ran the organization and was the meanest ***** you ever met. Her and GHW were corrupt to the core. He did have really nice things to say about Ronnie and Nancy. Towards the end he said that Ronnie was in bad shape, but that he would have moments where he knew what was happening. The thing he loved about Reagan was that he always made fun of himself, and he was not arrogant at all.

At about this time his cell phone goes off. He answers it "Hello Governor." It was former Gov. Don Sundquist from Tennessee. They are talking for a few minutes when Sheldon says "say hello to Rob. He and his wife are staying down in Cabo." Mr. Sundquist was a really nice guy. Asked me how we were enjoying ourselves, and I felt like he really took an interest in me. It was a genuine conversation and after a few minutes I handed the phone back to Sheldon.

They say their goodbyes and we continue talking. I think at this point Sheldon figured he was not long of this earth and decided to unload on me. All politicians are corrupt. All. Period. This whole Illuminati thing is 100% true and the press uses the term conspiracy theory to shut it down. The press is corrupt. So is our government. It is far worse than I even thought, and I am pretty jaded.

I excuse myself to use the restroom, and do a quick search on these two. Bingo. Audio of them involved in an extortion plot. I listen to it for a minute and one thing really stood out. These were definitely the same guys I just spoke with. I am getting a little nervous having something like this in our condo, so I made an excuse and he left.

Sheldon had a mansion on the hills, plus multiple rentals around Cabo. He was loaded. He invited my wife and I to come up to his place, but his daughter was having a get together and we didn't want to impose. He also invited us to a concert in Cabo, but COVID hit and we didn't end up going.

Sheldon was 100% lucid and I did not detect any slurring or other tipoffs that he wasn't all there.

I wanted to pursue talking to him, as I wanted to ask about JFK (but I pretty much already know that story, just wanted his take). The wife was like "are you crazy?" so I didn't pursue it further.

To all those saying this is all made up, I would say exactly the same thing!
What made you think that a former state senator would have any knowledge about the federal government other than what he learned in a civics class? Are you sure this whole story didn't hatch after you watched Songstad's whacko youtube video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xGs9ezDacM PS Songstad died in 2019

Old 10-19-2020, 12:52 PM

301 posts, read 183,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
What made you think that a former state senator would have any knowledge about the federal government other than what he learned in a civics class? Are you sure this whole story didn't hatch after you watched Songstad's whacko youtube video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xGs9ezDacM PS Songstad died in 2019
Okay I need to watch that. Thanks for the link!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies