Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2020, 08:17 PM

7,253 posts, read 4,822,048 times

Advertisements

So where are the facts. I see a bunch of opinions and claims but no facts.

Old 10-19-2020, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aville239 View Post
Nonsense, you just want another BS thing to bash Biden about.
Actually you may think it’s nonsense but I don’t. In my lifetime I have always looked forward to candidates expressing their views, answering questions about how they would handle situations, answering difficult questions. This guy is in total avoidance mode and media is protecting him. Something stinks to high heaven and the fact that he’s hiding out for four days now makes the stink even stronger. Americans deserve more.

Old 10-19-2020, 08:22 PM

10,130 posts, read 19,950,125 times
Trump’s constant doubling down of his nasty, divisive rhetoric at his rallies are doing the Biden campaign’s job for them. Nobody wants that anymore. Why draw attention away from it? Let voters be reminded why they have to vote him out!

Old 10-19-2020, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxcio View Post
Trump’s constant doubling down of his nasty, divisive rhetoric at his rallies are doing the Biden campaign’s job for them. Nobody wants that anymore. Why draw attention away from it? Let voters be reminded why they have to vote him out!
Can’t put Joe’s inabilities onto Trump though. Regardless of what Trump does or doesn’t do, Biden is a coward, hiding his true self and telling me I “don’t deserve to know.” I’m beginning to wonder if he’s quite ill physically.

Old 10-19-2020, 08:31 PM

20,944 posts, read 8,750,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
I feel cheated and insulted as an American who’s voting soon for the most important election we vote in, that Biden has not campaigned, has hid in his basement, has not answered any questions which most Americans feel are important and who caps his days at 9:00 am, or doesn’t show up anywhere at all. I consider him to be cheating and acting cowardly. He’s hiding his corruption and hoping no one notices. Everyone is noticing Joe’s behavior as very undesirable. Democrats are just afraid to admit it.
Everyone? Is that why Bidens support remains at record highs?

You give a perfect example of backwards world. You don't feel cheated...as many have noted, there are no real undecided voters. There might be some who claim so for attention or to acts as if they need a reason.

But no one in their right mind can be undecided and disappointed in Biden. It's not a Reality TV Show. If you don't know what Biden stands for by now you aren't going to get it in 1/2 dozen scripted campaign events.

Read web sites. Look at videos. The campaign puts out plenty.

Or did you want Reality TV "you are fired" type of entertainment?

Old 10-19-2020, 08:33 PM

20,944 posts, read 8,750,980 times
Quote:
Can’t put Joe’s inabilities onto Trump though. Regardless of what Trump does or doesn’t do, Biden is a coward, hiding his true self and telling me I “don’t deserve to know.” I’m beginning to wonder if he’s quite ill physically.
Right, because we have no idea what Biden stands for - we didn't watch him campaign years ago nor did we watch him as a popular VP. We know nothing of the man and expect him to create a competing clown show and give us the Circus we expect? We want something for our money!

Old 10-19-2020, 08:36 PM

8,438 posts, read 6,544,219 times
How'd you like to be stinky finger Biden's make up person?

Old 10-19-2020, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Everyone? Is that why Bidens support remains at record highs?

You give a perfect example of backwards world. You don't feel cheated...as many have noted, there are no real undecided voters. There might be some who claim so for attention or to acts as if they need a reason.

But no one in their right mind can be undecided and disappointed in Biden. It's not a Reality TV Show. If you don't know what Biden stands for by now you aren't going to get it in 1/2 dozen scripted campaign events.

Read web sites. Look at videos. The campaign puts out plenty.

Or did you want Reality TV "you are fired" type of entertainment?
I want to see candidates appear in public and answer hard questions. Who are you to tell me how I feel or don’t feel. Traditional campaigning and verbal on-the-spot answers are what I want. Hardly a reality TV show. More like a candidate answering to voters in a public setting. You don’t care. Your choice. I do.

Old 10-19-2020, 10:00 PM

13,000 posts, read 9,761,309 times
Quote:
I want to see candidates appear in public and answer hard questions. Who are you to tell me how I feel or don’t feel. Traditional campaigning and verbal on-the-spot answers are what I want. Hardly a reality TV show. More like a candidate answering to voters in a public setting. You don’t care. Your choice. I do.
The year of COVID19, have taken away everything as we know it in traditional ways. I'm sure by now, most people minds are made up, and nearly 30 million have voted already. A debate is scheduled for Thursday night, there will plenty questions for both candidates.

Old 10-19-2020, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
The year of COVID19, have taken away everything as we know it in traditional ways. I'm sure by now, most people minds are made up, and nearly 30 million have voted already. A debate is scheduled for Thursday night, there will plenty questions for both candidates.
I think the questions are skewed and twisted and biased these days.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies