Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2020, 02:07 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,520,612 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0qy4HkaGhs

So important I wish someone would ask Biden if he would keep this going or cut it off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2020, 03:59 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,275,650 times
Biden has already said several times he would re-instate the Iran Deal, which also means getting rid of all the sanctions. All the Biden Foreign Policy people are anti-Israel and pro Iran. They are also the same yahoos that gave away the farm and Billions in Cash to Iran.

Oman is likely to be next to join in Peace .... perhaps before the Election.

It’s expected that Saudi Arabia is going to wait until after the Election.

FLASHBACK: John Kerry on Peace in the Middle East Is the Best Argument for Trump - PJMedia

”There will be no separate peace between Israel and the Arab world. I want to make that very clear to all of you.”

It makes you wonder just how entrenched in one way of thinking our establishment and bureaucracy are. They go to the same schools, work for the same think tanks, and join the same professional associations. They assure you they know what is best, but not much ever really seems to change.

It should make you wonder if failure to solve problems among our entrenched political class comes from an inability or a lack of desire. Persistent problems require “experts” who make a living by fixing nothing. A great gig if you can get it. These same “experts” warned every foreign policy move Trump made was going to start a war or backfire.

Their doomsday predictions never came true. Whether it was tariffs on China, pressuring our NATO allies to pay up, renegotiating trade deals, moving the embassy to Jerusalem, or killing General Soleimani, President Trump implemented his own strategy and won. Nothing has blown up, and there have been no new conflicts. No wonder they hate him.

This is actually the best argument for four more years. Our ossified bureaucracy and arrogant establishment were sorely in need of a shakeup. It took someone as impervious to criticism as Donald Trump to rattle their cages and shine a light on the need for new ideas to address decades-old problems.

I basically choose who I will vote for as President based on their Foreign Policy experience or knowledge as that is a JOB the President is really in charge of and it’s essential to know what you are doing.

It was difficult to vote for Mr Trump in 2016, because I worried about his knowledge in FP.
No way I could vote for Clinton, we had proof she was Corrupt, didn’t protect National Security and the Debacle in Libya.

I’ve been both impressed and really pleased with Mr Trump and his Foreign Policy Team.
I’ve believed for years that the only chance to resolve Mid-East issues was to deal with the Strong Horses in MENA. That’s exactly what Trump did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies