Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2020, 06:23 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,760,894 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellopity View Post
The problem that many in his campaign realized early on is that in order to expand his base, he needed to admit to some mistakes with respect to COVID. Well, that isn’t happening. So here we are - the double-down clown.
It was ol' Biden that called Trump a xenophobic for shutting down China from coming in our country. . Democrats do some research and NOT from Liberal News Channels.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2020, 06:31 PM

3,306 posts, read 1,347,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
It was ol' Biden that called Trump a xenophobic for shutting down China from coming in our country. . Democrats do some research and NOT from Liberal News Channels.
2/3rd of those surveyed, in poll after poll, report they distrust Trump when it comes to COVID. I’m not interested in the bubble of laughable delusions you inhabit. When you are ready, any reasonable person with an attachment to reality will be happy to burst it for you. Be well.

Old 10-20-2020, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellopity View Post
2/3rd of those surveyed, in poll after poll, report they distrust Trump when it comes to COVID. I’m not interested in the bubble of laughable delusions you inhabit. When you are ready, any reasonable person with an attachment to reality will be happy to burst it for you. Be well.
Polls are BUNK! Democrats depended on "polls" that said Hillary would win and well, you know what happened...right? She LOST in 2016! Never trust polls!

Old 10-20-2020, 06:35 PM

12,062 posts, read 10,279,610 times
why is no one talking about Kimberly Guilfoyle and Don Jr.?

What happened to that story?

Old 10-20-2020, 06:36 PM

Trump Tsunami!

Old 10-20-2020, 06:41 PM

3,306 posts, read 1,347,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Polls are BUNK! Democrats depended on "polls" that said Hillary would win and well, you know what happened...right? She LOST in 2016! Never trust polls!
But 2016! If that is your best defense of Trump in 2020, I can see the reason Trump supporters need a bubble of delusions to maintain their sanity (and dignity).

Old 10-20-2020, 06:49 PM

57,317 posts, read 26,228,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Polls are fake news.

The Bidens are supposed to be in service to others in government and are instead serving themselves and selling out the country. That affects food being put on the table of middle class America when their jobs are being sold out to China.

See my Biden/China coal thread. Our coal industry is decimated, while they invest in Chinese coal companies and make money.

It's a shame Luntz doesn't get it.
Well in Trump land facts are fake.

I thought Trump was bringing back coal I saw a meeting in the oval office with coal miners in 2017, what happened.

Old 10-20-2020, 06:52 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,758,698 times
What hap in 2018? Polls predicted a blue wave and they were right. What happened?

Old 10-20-2020, 06:54 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,921,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
[/i]

It has everything to do with values and honesty. Sons tend to learn these things from the father figure in their life.
True, and Biden used his position as Vice President to land him a lucrative job in the Ukraine and threatened to withhold aide if they didn’t do so, they’re right Trump shouldn’t have to be the one to bring it up, the media should. Plus hiding in the basement isn’t running a great campaign

Old 10-20-2020, 06:55 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,847,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I'm not a Frank Luntz fan but this is interesting. I don't agree with Luntz completely, I think the most fervent Trump supporters care about whatever Trump tells them to care about. The challenge is getting voters beyond Trump's most fervent.

“I’ve never seen a campaign more mis-calibrated than the Trump campaign. Frankly, his staff ought to be brought up on charges of political malpractice,” Luntz said.

“Nobody cares about Hunter Biden…why is [Trump] spending all his time on him?,” Luntz asked. “Hunter Biden does not help put food on the table. Hunter Biden does not help anyone get a job. Hunter Biden does not provide health care or solve COVID. And Donald Trump spends all of his time focused on that and nobody cares.”

GOP pollster Luntz blasts Trump campaign as worst he's ever seen
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...-hes-ever-seen
I'm not worried. Are you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies