Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2020, 06:01 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,860,522 times

Advertisements

2020's version of "lock her up". Barr might launch an investigation on Nov 2nd and it won't work, sad! PS there is already a sticky thread for this topic if you want to post more links to pro trump conspiracy theories, its up there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2020, 06:02 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,758,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
This big reveal will be part of what causes the big Biden loss of 2020.

I think he was headed to a big loss anyway, but having mainstream media in his pocket is misleading the country to believe he is ahead.

The violent riots, city burning protests, support of abolishing police, and Joe's dementia all will aid in him packing it up and heading to the nursing home in November.

Plus, 48 years in the DC swamp with zero real job experience, does him no good at all.

Oh yeah, add in the Kamala Harris VP pick, and folks are just left with a regretful taste in their mouths, with this ticket.

LOL
BEST post of the week!

Old 10-22-2020, 06:06 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,615,406 times
Never in my life have I seen anything like this. The fact that MSM is either refusing to cover a major story or is saying it's Russian interference (or whatever they're claiming now) is insane. They have zero - ZERO credibility. And people still claim there's no political bias in reporting and believe the lies in the media.

We've become no better than China when it comes to what the people are being told. This is a serious breach that impacts every American yet half the country couldn't care less.

Old 10-22-2020, 06:07 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,583,738 times
Someone did a very detailed investigation of the Bidens. I wish I knew who.

https://www.baldingsworld.com/wp-con.../10/KVBJHB.pdf

Old 10-22-2020, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
2020's version of "lock her up". Barr might launch an investigation on Nov 2nd and it won't work, sad! PS there is already a sticky thread for this topic if you want to post more links to pro trump conspiracy theories, its up there.
The investigation has to be taken over by someone else and Barr needs to go if Trump wins. He's part of the problem.

Old 10-22-2020, 06:11 PM

7,271 posts, read 4,214,344 times
I keep waiting for the FBI to do the right thing and they never do ... so I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm glad this came out before the election because if it didn't we never would have known about it. Wonder what else the FBI has on Biden and Dems that they are sitting on or hiding....

Old 10-22-2020, 06:12 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,860,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Never in my life have I seen anything like this. The fact that MSM is either refusing to cover a major story or is saying it's Russian interference (or whatever they're claiming now) is insane. They have zero - ZERO credibility. And people still claim there's no political bias in reporting and believe the lies in the media.

We've become no better than China when it comes to what the people are being told. This is a serious breach that impacts every American yet half the country couldn't care less.
It's not a major story at all. Its a planted fake story, Russian style. Mix some truths and fiction together doesn't make it true or relevant. The only media credibility shot from this scandal is the NY Post and Fox News pushing this all as some kind of scandal. Joe was already investigated by the R's in the Senate and they found nothing. This is not a conspiracy no matter how badly you wish it were true. The FBI isn't a deep state conspiracy either. I know, you will blame the media for Joe winning the election. My sympathies.

Old 10-22-2020, 06:17 PM

26,498 posts, read 15,079,792 times
The DNC State Run Mainstream Media has chosen not to be journalists, but rather defensive propagandists for Joe Biden.

Old 10-22-2020, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
It's not a major story at all. Its a planted fake story, Russian style. Mix some truths and fiction together doesn't make it true or relevant. The only media credibility shot from this scandal is the NY Post and Fox News pushing this all as some kind of scandal. Joe was already investigated by the R's in the Senate and they found nothing. This is not a conspiracy no matter how badly you wish it were true. The FBI isn't a deep state conspiracy either. I know, you will blame the media for Joe winning the election. My sympathies.
Uh huh.....

Fake computer with fake contracts, fake emails even though the guy who handed over his gmail account is in prison, fake ex-partner who has had a press conference, fake text messages from the family, fake money going into their bank accounts - fake everything.

I wonder when the Biden's are going to say it's all fake.

LMAO..... it's like some of you were born yesterday.

Old 10-22-2020, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
The DNC State Run Mainstream Media has chosen not to be journalists, but rather defensive propagandists for Joe Biden.
That's exactly what it is. I couldn't see that before, but based on the things coming out that other outlets have to cover - and the excuses the MSM is coming up with for not covering the story - makes it all clear that they have a bias and their job is to protect the Biden's. This is a disgrace.

And the debate committee told the moderator no questions about this at all. Have you ever???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies