Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2020, 10:49 AM

2,707 posts, read 1,034,689 times

Advertisements

https://ussanews.com/News1/2020/10/2...their-country/

If that's the case WHY in the world did you elect an idiot like Macron when you had a chance to elect someone who would have done something about it!? This is on the French people!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2020, 10:50 AM

19,029 posts, read 14,219,965 times
After 1400 years of bloody expansion, you'd think they'd have figured it out.
There's a reason why Spain fought 600 years to expel all Muslims.

Old 10-26-2020, 12:03 PM

2,887 posts, read 2,636,899 times
It would seem that they have an accurate perception as the French are having a rather difficult time with this issue and they should try to do more to contain the problem. Maybe they require some assistance.

Old 10-26-2020, 12:10 PM

8,943 posts, read 11,791,856 times
When France attacked Libya, little did they know that they killed the gatekeeper that has been keeping Islam immigrants from overflowing Europe. You reaped what you sowed, as the saying goes.

Old 10-26-2020, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
When France attacked Libya, little did they know that they killed the gatekeeper that has been keeping Islam immigrants from overflowing Europe. You reaped what you sowed, as the saying goes.
The invasion of Europe was happening LONG before that happened, although I didn't agree with their rather STUPID response to Libya.

Old 10-26-2020, 12:15 PM

301 posts, read 183,317 times
It takes a teacher to have his head chopped off for the French to wake up. I will never go there again. They ruined a very special place. All self-inflicted. America was heading down the same path until Trump showed up. And the left wants him gone so they can continue the destruction.

Old 10-26-2020, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robrelo View Post
It takes a teacher to have his head chopped off for the French to wake up. I will never go there again. They ruined a very special place. All self-inflicted. America was heading down the same path until Trump showed up. And the left wants him gone so they can continue the destruction.
I said the same thing to my wife, I would LOVE to visit Europe but places like Germany and France and the UK have been destroyed with the invasion, I would just skip them and its sad because of the historical things I would want to see it just not safe.

Old 10-26-2020, 12:21 PM

2,180 posts, read 641,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
After 1400 years of bloody expansion, you'd think they'd have figured it out.
There's a reason why Spain fought 600 years to expel all Muslims.

Yep. People forget that Islam not only ethnically cleansed and colonized all of Northern Africa.... it actually invaded and oclonized much of Iberia and a lot of Southern and Eastern Europe.

The Islamic colonization of Iberia lasted longer than European colonization of Africa or the Americas.

It now sees its opportunity to take back what it once had. Only this time, Europeans are letting it happen and hoping the results will be different this time around, I guess?

Old 10-26-2020, 12:22 PM

34,240 posts, read 18,599,254 times
The French allowed their political leadership to actively import Muslim refugees that mostly don't want to produce, nor assimilate, but suck up the benefits of their Welfare State. Many are violent, lawless, and just want to consume welfare benefits. It is not a good model for future success. Many realize that now, but it is too late. Same with Sweden.

Old 10-26-2020, 12:23 PM

2,180 posts, read 641,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Dissent View Post
I said the same thing to my wife, I would LOVE to visit Europe but places like Germany and France and the UK have been destroyed with the invasion, I would just skip them and its sad because of the historical things I would want to see it just not safe.

Bavaria is in a LOT better shape than, say, Berlin. Berlin is absolutely crawling with burkas, hijabs, large groups of unemployed young Muslim men hanging around public spaces, etc.

If you want to visit, that's where I'd go. Munich is a great city to visit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies