Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2020, 03:55 PM

21,933 posts, read 9,508,101 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon3290 View Post
No one is going to riot lol. Maybe some redneck trump supporter...the rest of us who work everyday will go to work, ***** about it, go home and eat dinner.. just like every other day.
Oh, please. Everyone know it's going to be the same people rioting who have been rioting on all along..BLM and Antifa if Trump wins.

Personally, I plan to skip my visit to the gym whoever wins. I know if Trump wins, they will all be griping and if he loses they will all be gloating. So I will skip it.

And I will take some tax strategies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2020, 03:55 PM

18,466 posts, read 15,253,662 times
Quote:
No one is going to riot lol. Maybe some redneck trump supporter...the rest of us who work everyday will go to work, ***** about it, go home and eat dinner.. just like every other day.
Yeah, those redneck trump supporters really like to riot, don't they? Seattle, Milwaukee, NY, Philly, they really like burning down those blue neighborhoods.

...oh....wait.

Old 10-27-2020, 04:05 PM

10,099 posts, read 7,771,136 times
If Trump loses, I'd have to think of it this way...I'd have 4 years of very interesting politics and funny Biden gaffes. I will no longer know what the president is doing or what he thinks via Tweets. That was nice. You always knew what was on his agenda and how he felt about things especially crazy Pelosi. We won't get that anymore. Biden will be taking a lot of naps so not many things will get done...kind of like when he was VP.

Things will pretty much go quiet except for the occasional alert on the bottom of the TV of some war breaking out, depression or the country going to hell. lol

Old 10-27-2020, 04:15 PM

18,466 posts, read 15,253,662 times
The real question is, if my candidate loses, what is CNN going to do?

With the Trump attack shows gone, they are going to have to figure out how to fill 23 hrs and 30 min of air time every day.

Old 10-27-2020, 04:19 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,920,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Yeah, those redneck trump supporters really like to riot, don't they? Seattle, Milwaukee, NY, Philly, they really like burning down those blue neighborhoods.

...oh....wait.
I know, I laugh whenever they post about trumpets rioters...

Old 10-27-2020, 04:20 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,786,030 times
Me - the morning after if Trump wins

nsfw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLuX1oj1wHc

Old 10-27-2020, 04:21 PM

19,804 posts, read 9,367,244 times
Quote:
The real question is, if my candidate loses, what is CNN going to do?

With the Trump attack shows gone, they are going to have to figure out how to fill 23 hrs and 30 min of air time every day.
Oh, man, I wish I could rep you again for that!!

Old 10-27-2020, 04:22 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,920,729 times
Put on my big girl pants and go on with life. My life will go on and won’t waste my time protesting because the world must know how unhappy I am, they don’t care, they just want you to get out of the street and quit blocking traffic.

Old 10-27-2020, 04:31 PM

7,480 posts, read 6,262,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
I think that it is true that there is a lot of anger on the part of both conservatives/Republicans AND liberals/Democrats this year -- even more than there was four years ago.

So if "your" candidate (Trump or Biden) loses, how will you express your displeasure? Will you violently or peacefully protest with a group, or will you just "shrug and move on", or what?

If you decide to answer, please identify whether you will be voting for Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris.

(Personally, as a conservative, I will actually do nothing if Biden/Harris wins, except to probably say a couple of swear words, and will then just wait to see what happens -- although I will probably write even more angry and worthless posts than usual if/when I think the U.S. is being completely taken over by the far left. To be clear, I am not a fan of Trump, either, but I would rather have four more years of him than risk a senile Biden presidency followed by a Harris presidency.)
Life will go on. I won't burn, loot, pillage, or scream at the sky. Folks got real tired of obuma and look what happened. Folks will get tired of kamilla and it will happen again.

Old 10-27-2020, 04:34 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Quote:
Are you basing your opinion on what the Democrats did when Hillary Clinton lost in 2016? https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/clinto...sion-1.3843229 Liberals are known for protesting and rioting, not conservatives.

"Police in Oakland in riot gear blocked thousands of people protesting Donald Trump's election from getting onto the Interstate 90 highway."

"By late Wednesday, two groups that set small fires on streets remained in the area."

Quote:

...oh....wait.
If Trump doesn't win, we'll be doing a LOT of planning for our future in double time! With Biden/Harris as POTUS (she'll follow quickly as they have already set Biden up for a fall), we pretty much know what needs to be done to protect ourselves and will put that plan in action.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies