Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-27-2020, 10:48 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
No, it's been 12 days already since Twitter blocked the NY Post from posting the truth about Biden's corruption.

this is not the same as what was brought up 12 days ago. Which incidentally is hilariously incompetently done. This is of course more of the same, but at least so far it isn't quite as badly put together.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2020, 10:50 PM

18,562 posts, read 7,372,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
this is not the same as what was brought up 12 days ago. Which incidentally is hilariously incompetently done. This is of course more of the same, but at least so far it isn't quite as badly put together.
No, it's the same. The Post's reporting was obviously legit from the start.

Old 10-27-2020, 10:54 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
No, it's the same. The Post's reporting was obviously legit from the start.
Sorry but no. Even the Posts reporters refused to have their names put on it. In the end they got someone who found out their name was put on it after it was printed:
https://www.thewrap.com/ny-post-hunter-biden-ny-times/

and the other person? The only bylines she has ever had was this one. Before this she worked for Hannity.

Obviously legit? Please. Even Fox news refused to do it:
https://www.salon.com/2020/10/19/fox...on-it-reports/

But sure, its 100% legit. LOL.

Old 10-27-2020, 10:56 PM

301 posts, read 183,141 times
The Biden Crime Family. This could ultimately trip up Obama before it is over.

Old 10-27-2020, 10:57 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Like I said in the other thread, Bobulinski is totally believable and has the documents to back it up.

First, at the very minimum, Joe Biden lied when he said he knew nothing of Hunter's business dealings.

And two, even though this was in 2017, if anyone thinks that after 5 decades in politics, this is the first instance of selling influence in the Biden family .... well, I got a bridge to sell ya.
Trump lies, too, so what difference does it make? None, so vote 3rd party.

Old 10-27-2020, 11:46 PM

18,562 posts, read 7,372,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Sorry but no. Even the Posts reporters refused to have their names put on it. In the end they got someone who found out their name was put on it after it was printed:
https://www.thewrap.com/ny-post-hunter-biden-ny-times/

and the other person? The only bylines she has ever had was this one. Before this she worked for Hannity.

Obviously legit? Please. Even Fox news refused to do it:
https://www.salon.com/2020/10/19/fox...on-it-reports/

But sure, its 100% legit. LOL.
Yes, it's 100% legit, and that's been obvious from the start to everyone except TDS sufferers. Your stories are typical fake news. NEITHER STORY QUOTES A SOURCE.

Old 10-27-2020, 11:50 PM

4,905 posts, read 2,057,413 times
I don’t think that Joe Biden’s Criminal activities will matter that much since the country has been in two camps since 2016... Either you’re pro Trump or anti Trump and the anti Trump people will vote for Satan himself if he was running for POTUS. I do think that this will sway a few of the truly undecided voters come next week... Will that be enough to tip the balance to Trump’s favor? I don’t know, but we will know within a week.

I hope that Bobulinski will fire that former Navy SEAL he has hired for his security and hires a former Israeli Spec Ops team for his security... AND stays away from any large/deep bodies of water and only flies fully packed commercial airliners.... I hope I’m wrong, but I can see either a “boating” accident or if he’s foolish enough to fly in a charter plane, a crash due to “equipment failure or bad weather” on a clear and sunny day.

As for old Hunter Biden, he is basically “phoocked” now!! Joe will cut him off for the rest of his life, along with most of the Biden’s family since all their shady deals will be closely looked at for now on... Especially the family deals from 2008 to 2016... If not longer. If Joe is elected as POTUS, the Republicans are going to have a field day on him and all his business dealings. Just like the Democrats did to Trump. Karma is a “beech.” Crack-head Hunter, he will ether OD in some cheap seedy motel, next to a sleazy strip club OR go straight and write a tell all book about all the Biden’s secrets.

Trump has called Biden out for what he really is, but to half the country will still vote for him, knowing that he’s nothing but a corrupted politician, who’s only in the game to get rich. Seriously 47 years in politics and NEVER accomplished anything... Other than making himself and his entire family Multi-Millionaires.

If the country wasn’t so divided, Biden would have been sunk weeks ago, but big tech and the MSM, will cover up all his corruption since to them, Trump needs to be defeated at all cost, even by lying to the American people by covering up all Joe Biden’s criminal activities through media/news blackouts.

I’m not going to lie, I hope Trump is re-elected so he can go after big tech and crush them by removing their legal protects, which has only served to make them even more powerful AND very biased about if/when/how the true facts are reported to the public.

Old 10-28-2020, 12:04 AM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
Watch this full interview with Tucker and Bobulinski before YouTube pulls it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyRP...ature=emb_logo

Old 10-28-2020, 12:06 AM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
If you don't want to watch the video, here is a summary

https://sharylattkisson.com/2020/10/...-hunter-biden/

Old 10-28-2020, 01:25 AM

25,580 posts, read 56,482,264 times
OK, I just listened carefully on youtube for 50 minutes to Bobulinski's entire interview w/Tucker tonight - involving activities which took place in 2017, although there had been some minor reconnoitering beginning in 2015.

Yes, Bobulinksi is believable. I believe him. He is upset because he's been accused of disseminating Russian misinformation. He has a right to be upset.

That said, Bobulinksi has not accused anyone or stated be believes any of Joe's, Hunter's or the Biden family's activities were or are illegal. After all, Bobulinski was willing to partner with them on these deals.

Bobulinksi did, however, ask Jim Biden how would these 2017/2018 deals, post-VP, affect Joe's future political aspirations. The activities were not illegal, but would create conflict of interest in the future if Joe runs for office again. Jim Biden responded "plausible deniability." A sleaze answer and unnecessary b/c they weren't doing anything illegal or that couldn't be shielded from conflict issues by a blind trust or divestiture. All presidents have done this except Trump.

As I've posted before, if Joe has personal interests in businesses connected to Chinese and Russian govts, under the emoluments clause if Joe is elected he needs to either divest himself or put them in a blind trust, just as Trump should have done - but didn't when he took office. Trump, instead, turned the day-to-day running of his interests, including those in Russia, over to Eric and Don Jr. - which, ironically, is no different than Hunter handling Joe's interests should Joe be elected. Oh, the irony.

However, a very bad look for Biden is denial. There was no illegality. Therefore, there was no reason to lie. Biden should have publicly admitted directly he had these interests which were developed after he left office - and state he would divorce himself from them when he becomes president.

Bobulinski is certainly right to be extremely upset that Biden has not asked Adam Schiff to withdraw his accusations of Russian misinformation.

And, yes, Hunter is a crumbum who double-crossed and back-doored Bobulinski, cutting him out of the deal, by aligning himself with XI who has visited Mar-a-lago more than once - yet another ironic parallel.

That said, SinoHawk/CFC is only a $10million dollar deal, $5 million of which is a loan to the Biden family from CFC - Joe's share of that loan was a mere $500k - and the entire $5 million was to be used to capitalize, via this borrowed investment, SinoHawk. But, the other deal Hunter is working on in Kazakhstan is potentially billions. For certain, Joe has to put that into a blind trust. Of course, no one in Congress pushed the emoluments clause on Trump, especially as it relates to his foreign assets, so maybe Joe won't have to either.

Geez...if these deals ever bear fruit, the Bidens may yet become billionaires - once they pay back their loans. At this point, the family has very little money comparatively speaking. They were broke in 2016. Bobulinski is clearly very rich, hired former SEALS as bodyguards, talks about vacationing on yachts, traveling the world, etc. Good for him.

Bobulinski is owed a retraction and an apology for character defamation. As far as I can see, that's the extent of the wrongdoing on the part of the Dems and Biden.

Last edited by Ariadne22; 10-28-2020 at 02:18 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies