Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2020, 03:58 PM

8,950 posts, read 11,817,542 times

Advertisements

Not sure if posted already in this thread. Video of voting fraud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaoxeL8V__E
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2020, 04:16 PM

42,002 posts, read 75,366,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertfchew View Post
If every vote must count why don't we make people who want to vote register? Why just mass mail out ballots to everyone including millions of illegals and then not verify? If you want to vote so bad you resister and show real id when you show up. I need id to do everything but vote I wonder why??
You seem confused.

Trump wants to stop counting votes that already have been cast by mail.

The issue has nothing to do with mass mailings to everyone, "illegals", voter ID, or any other illogical distraction you could conjure up.

Old 11-04-2020, 04:18 PM

31,341 posts, read 14,343,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
The Trump campaign has filed a lawsuit to stop the Pennsylvania mail-in ballot counting process because of a lack of transparency and to 'stop Democrat election officials from hiding the ballot counting and processing from our Republican poll observers'.

This sounds very similar to the lawsuit filed in Michigan. The Democrats are apparently expecting that the Trump campaign will 'trust them'. The Trump campaign is wisely adhering to Ronald Reagan's old maxim - 'Trust but verify'.

Stay tuned....
I'll give Trump credit for one thing --- he will not concede this election like a Bush or a McCain or especially a Romney would have done. He will go down fighting.

Old 11-04-2020, 04:22 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 27 days ago)

35,759 posts, read 18,101,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
Not sure if posted already in this thread. Video of voting fraud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaoxeL8V__E
Whenever that was videotaped (last night?) they were sure on board with being there "til the last vote is counted".

What a difference a day makes, eh?

Old 11-04-2020, 04:27 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 27 days ago)

35,759 posts, read 18,101,092 times
This does answer a question that's been puzzling me for awhile.

Why was Trump in SUCH A HURRY to add Barrett to the Supreme Court? Whether he won or lost, he could still get her installed in the court a few days after the election. Not a big issue, and no real reason to set everyone's hair on fire with speed.

I know there were those saying she'd be in place to deal with any election related court cases that may arise, and I thought, well, okay, if cases arise for the court to decide.

He was planning this the whole time. He was PLANNING to mount a scorched earth offense against any state that might possibly overturn a loss for himself. That was the plan, all along, to get her in there. To plant a friend inside.

We haven't seen how she rules on the courts, but I would suspect something like election law, Barrett would rule by the book. Using the intent and letter of the law. (If this were a case involving abortion or other things she believes strongly about, I wouldn't have as much faith).

So. Here we go.

Last edited by ClaraC; 11-04-2020 at 04:45 PM..

Old 11-04-2020, 05:31 PM

10,260 posts, read 6,354,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
I guess every vote doesn't count after all. As a Pennsylvania resident who voted via mail-in ballot, if he succeeds, I will be royally ticked off at being disenfranchised. I voted as per my state's voting laws. My vote must be counted.

Trump is an idiot and has no idea how each state conducts its voting procedures.

Is it possible to vote him off the island?
Same here as Monroe voter. Read Trump is now suing GEORGIA to stop counting. How many states does that make now?

Old 11-04-2020, 06:27 PM

42,002 posts, read 75,366,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
Same here as Monroe voter. Read Trump is now suing GEORGIA to stop counting. How many states does that make now?
Trump's biggest problem - at least today - is that he doesn't understand the nitty gritty of how votes are counted, the checks and balances built into the system, and the timeline involved in ensuring a fair and complete vote. He doesn't realize that every state has a different process. He doesn't know that the vote is never over on Election Day.

He also is under the delusional belief that every vote cast for his opponent is fraud. The man is unhinged and stupid. Not necessarily in that order.

Old 11-04-2020, 06:29 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,577,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
The Trump campaign has filed a lawsuit to stop the Pennsylvania mail-in ballot counting process because of a lack of transparency and to 'stop Democrat election officials from hiding the ballot counting and processing from our Republican poll observers'.

This sounds very similar to the lawsuit filed in Michigan. The Democrats are apparently expecting that the Trump campaign will 'trust them'. The Trump campaign is wisely adhering to Ronald Reagan's old maxim - 'Trust but verify'.

Stay tuned....
Trump wants them to stop counting in Penn while the results come in from the remains states.
Yeah okay.

Old 11-04-2020, 08:18 PM

33,323 posts, read 12,623,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
[/b]

I believe you have switched those dates. Trump lost former supporters and failed to gain crossover voters.
MV's description does not necessarily mean such people were crossover voters as, rather than being Hillary voters in 2016, some of them might not have voted at all in 2016.

Old 11-04-2020, 08:57 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,281,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Trump's biggest problem - at least today - is that he doesn't understand the nitty gritty of how votes are counted, the checks and balances built into the system, and the timeline involved in ensuring a fair and complete vote. He doesn't realize that every state has a different process. He doesn't know that the vote is never over on Election Day.

He also is under the delusional belief that every vote cast for his opponent is fraud. The man is unhinged and stupid. Not necessarily in that order.
There are many problems. Most of which you will ignore, to no surprise, because you got that TDS going on.

Problems starting with the fact that some states are allowing ballots to be counted that weren't received by Nov. 3rd. Pa. for one. Ballots were sent out weeks ago - why need an extension? Can't get your act together before or by election day? Too bad for you.

Another problem is that some areas, such as Philly & Detroit, aren't allowing poll watchers in to where the ballots are being counted. If they are allowed in, they aren't allowed within view of the ballots being counted.

Another problem, at least in my county, most who (I am one of, as well as my oldest 2 kids eligible to vote) had their ballots dropped off by a "bearer" have yet to find that their votes were even "received". But the "bearer's" ballot was. So where are ours? Yes, contacted the election board yesterday, spoke to 2 people, received an email a few hours later from the Director of Public Information stating that my husband's (the "bearer") ballot was received and status was counted - which we already knew. What about the other 3 ballots? Where are they?

Why have they not been marked even as "received"?

The main problem is that mail-in ballots were sent out without being requested. In my state, for example, people received ballots for family members registered to vote in other states.

Can't make this chit up.

Lots of problems with this BS mail-in ballot 2020 election.

Last edited by Informed Info; 11-04-2020 at 09:16 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies