Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support an investigation of voter fraud in the five contested states?
Yes- I'm republican 18 90.00%
No- I'm republican 0 0%
Yes- I'm democrat 2 10.00%
No- I'm democrat 0 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2020, 06:19 AM

30,082 posts, read 18,694,395 times

Advertisements

Do democrats understand that conservatives, while we do not agree with dems and particularly are not fond of a criminal who has been purchased by a foreign government, support the rule of law and FAIR elections.

Very few, if any, conservatives were fond of Obama. However, the elections were fair and not even close- the will of the people was for Obama.

The objection in this election is the presence of what appears to be obvious voter fraud and corruption of the election process in five states. Like any other process or "game", people refuse to participate in a process that has an unfair, rigged outcome. It is similarly why individuals find cheating in all aspects of life to be repugnant.

IF an investigation shows that NO FRAUD happened, this would help "heal" any current rift among the parties. FAIR elections is the basis of our republic and all citizens need to believe that the system has been, and will be fair, otherwise the faith in government falls apart.

So dems, if there was no fraud, why not investigate and confirm that contention? IF there was no voter fraud, this would eliminate the angst over the election and go a long way to unify the nation. If, on the other hand, voter fraud which changed the outcome of the election is discovered, dems should accept the change in outcome, as it would show that dems actually believe in fair elections. Voter fraud cannot be allowed if we are to have any faith in our political process. The integrity of fairness in elections is the "glue" that bonds us as Americans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2020, 06:22 AM

7,759 posts, read 3,895,253 times
Please add "Independent " as option

Old 11-05-2020, 06:28 AM

30,282 posts, read 23,772,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Do democrats understand that conservatives, while we do not agree with dems and particularly are not fond of a criminal who has been purchased by a foreign government, support the rule of law and FAIR elections.

Very few, if any, conservatives were fond of Obama. However, the elections were fair and not even close- the will of the people was for Obama.

The objection in this election is the presence of what appears to be obvious voter fraud and corruption of the election process in five states. Like any other process or "game", people refuse to participate in a process that has an unfair, rigged outcome. It is similarly why individuals find cheating in all aspects of life to be repugnant.

IF an investigation shows that NO FRAUD happened, this would help "heal" any current rift among the parties. FAIR elections is the basis of our republic and all citizens need to believe that the system has been, and will be fair, otherwise the faith in government falls apart.

So dems, if there was no fraud, why not investigate and confirm that contention? IF there was no voter fraud, this would eliminate the angst over the election and go a long way to unify the nation. If, on the other hand, voter fraud which changed the outcome of the election is discovered, dems should accept the change in outcome, as it would show that dems actually believe in fair elections. Voter fraud cannot be allowed if we are to have any faith in our political process. The integrity of fairness in elections is the "glue" that bonds us as Americans.
I don't know that it would "heal" any current rift between the parties, but a legit investigation would not ADD to the rift. We don't need any more rifts.

As it stands now, based on how the left is acting right now, I don't give one single camel turd about any of them. I legit cannot stand them, and I don't even want to be nice to any of them, not even in my daily life. That's how much their bleatings right now have angered me.

They were all for investigations, and "appealing" to our side of "reasoning" that surely we would want a thorough investigation during the phony Russian collusion crap that lasted for 3 long years, because, boy, they sure would want one "even if" it was someone on their side - surely we can be "reasonable" and "understand" that.

But here we are, tables are turned, and suddenly asking for an investigation is "whining" and "crying" and "sour grapes" and "hateful".

They can go screw off. I don't care one bit about a lefty right now. I legit do not care what happens to them, what is going on their lives, what problems they have: I don't care. And at this point, I no longer care to even try to find anything we have in common. I literally do not even view them as humans anymore. To me, they are demons. They will cheat, lie, steal, push depravity, and tarnish anything that is good because they are rabid evil demons.

All of that is based solely on how they are acting right now.

Old 11-05-2020, 06:31 AM

24,520 posts, read 17,271,978 times
All we need to do is to reverse the situation. If the Dems thought Trump was cheating there would be riots on the streets and lets not forget the Russians interfering !! Isn't it odd with Biden in the lead that we haven't heard one peep about Russians? Maybe we should be looking to China? If Biden wins can the Republicans launch a 3 year investigation into China China China !

What is happening is pitiful. Why can't we count ballots? California was done fast so what is going on in these other much smaller states?

It sure is sketchy and the longer it goes the more suspicions there will be.

It is hard to imagine that fraud is not happening before our eyes and Trump has the Right to demand an investigation.

If Biden wins the country will accept.
If Trump wins half of the country will be tearing itself apart.

If Trump does pull it off the Dem elected like Pelosi needs to unite. The Democrats have behaved like spoiled brats these past 4 years. It is them that have divided us and they need to unite us.

Old 11-05-2020, 06:34 AM

15,947 posts, read 12,304,546 times
I'm technically independent so I can't vote in the poll, but yes, he can investigate voter fraud, just like the left was whining about Russia the last 4 years. I don't think he will come up with much, and it will be hard to prove regardless. I'm happy it's about over with because I've grown tired of the left/right bickering on these (and other) forums. I need a nice long break from it.

Old 11-05-2020, 06:35 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,463,472 times
We can and should investigate if there is evidence of fraud.

But so far, the evidence of that the perpetrator of fraud is the President, who has been conditioning his base with the claim (without evidence) that the election is a sham since before it even happened (just liked he pre-emptively did in 2016, until he won) and who prematurely declares victory and now wants courts to opportunistically throw out mail-in votes that were legitimately cast and didn't go in his favor.

And who are you kidding... Conservatives show all the signs of a prisoner with Stockholm syndrome and zero individual integrity. If Donald has conditioned you to believe they the election is a fraud, then I suspect that's case closed for you, even if the evidence of lacking. After all, Donald has wrapped you around his finger for years now with dubious claims and conspiracy theories ("many people are saying...") that function on emotion rather than fact.

If you don't get the outcome you desire from an investigation, you'll just claim it as more evidence of three fraudulent conspiracy against you... Don't kid yourself.

Old 11-05-2020, 06:35 AM

30,657 posts, read 18,276,650 times
All citizens would not accept the outcome. The left still hasn't accepted 2016, despite evidence of no voter fraud.

Old 11-05-2020, 06:44 AM

7,816 posts, read 6,400,385 times
If it is proven that there was no fraud, then sure. It depends on the rigor of the investigation. They can't just go around asking people if they cheated, they need to interrogate and put pressure on them. Give rewards for turning people in.

Old 11-05-2020, 06:44 AM

2,227 posts, read 1,407,978 times
I’m a democrat, and I feel that the voting process did not have fraud.
But hey, if you want to investigate a 2.5% win for Biden in Michigan, go straight ahead. I doubt you would find enough falsified ballots to build your case. Even Republican Scott walker said challenging the results in Wisconsin was worthless, so I think republicans are wasting their money to just feel good.
But by doing this, you lose all your credibility to point fingers on the democrats for fiscal responsibility .

Old 11-05-2020, 06:56 AM

11,411 posts, read 7,819,770 times
Problem is Dear Leader won’t accept the results even if Jesus himself certified each and every vote. He cannot conceive that he could lose for any reason other than malfeasance. Not that millions and millions of voters dislike his politics, his infantile behavior and would vote for anyone who isn’t him. He (and many of his followers) can’t grasp that fact so if he loses they’ll fall back on cries of unfair instead of accepting the reality of the dislike he’s earned and richly deserves.

And yes, poll should include Independent as a choice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies