Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2020, 11:54 AM

41,965 posts, read 75,217,462 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Anyone who says Trump didn't win is lying to themselves.
Anyone who says Trump did win can't count.

Quote:
Please...six states all stop counting/reporting at the same time (as Trump is cruising to victory)?
You got the time stamp on that? In every single county in all six states?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DK736 View Post
But he's right to an extent. I stayed up until almost 2 AM on election night. Trump was flying past Biden at that point. I woke up the next day to Biden soaring past Trump, and the numbers and reasoning behind it didn't match up.
In Pennsylvania, absentee and mailed ballots were not allowed to be counted until the polls closed. Some states/counties count them first, others count them last. In Pennsylvania, the mailed ballots favored Biden. The "reasoning behind it" is rather simple, actually.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2020, 12:39 PM

3,677 posts, read 2,562,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
And pray tell us what numerous population told you this? Fox news?? Oh my! They are CNN lite. Never believed they like Trump. Leftists control it.

Lol so I gotta ask where do you get the so called "real news"??

I love how in 2020 you guys are still using some tired excuse of " I can't get the real news out".

For 4 weeks we've heard about this mysterious evidence.

WHERE IS IT?? AND we're talking about TRUMP the man tweets incessantly and some how the entire planet seems to be in on this "conspiracy" to keep the evidence hidden??

You can't be that naive

Old 12-02-2020, 12:48 PM

2,361 posts, read 1,753,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliza61nyc View Post
Lol so I gotta ask where do you get the so called "real news"??

I love how in 2020 you guys are still using some tired excuse of " I can't get the real news out".

For 4 weeks we've heard about this mysterious evidence.

WHERE IS IT?? AND we're talking about TRUMP the man tweets incessantly and some how the entire planet seems to be in on this "conspiracy" to keep the evidence hidden??

You can't be that naive
He'll never give you a straight or honest answer.

Old 12-02-2020, 12:49 PM

3,677 posts, read 2,562,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DK736 View Post
But he's right to an extent. I stayed up until almost 2 AM on election night. Trump was flying past Biden at that point. I woke up the next day to Biden soaring past Trump, and the numbers and reasoning behind it didn't match up. Social media also played a huge role in this election.

Jack Dorsey (CEO of Twitter) testified along with Zuckerberg (FB) and Google's CEO, to oblige by the law and not suppress, block, or alter any news source for the election. They went to Supreme Court and swore under oath, just for Twitter to turn around and lock Fox News out of their account. They literally had it unlocked right before election day. Dorsey violated a court order, and hasn't even gotten a slap on the wrist for it. So yeah, something is up, and it's suspicious as all hell.
So I live in Philadelphia. When you went to bed Trump was up by 620k votes BUT there were 1.3 million mail in voted from Philadelphia and surrounding counties that had to be counted.

Now let's do some basic math. Philly and surrounding counties are heavily Democratic And we hate Trump. So 1300000*0.89 (89%) voted for biden. Thats roughly 1.1 million Biden votes.

Next Pittsburgh also had something like 500k mail in voted agaim a major Democratic stronghold.

1.1 million is bigger than 700k votes. All the time

Old 12-02-2020, 12:52 PM

35,708 posts, read 21,070,199 times
I just hope the skies will clear and the spell is broken -

Old 12-02-2020, 01:02 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,219,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pointer View Post
What will Trump be winning? Likely another lawsuit which is an easy bet to win.
not an easy bet to win with a track record of 1 and 39 the last time I checked. I mean, sure, there is a non-zero chance his side might win a second time, but those are not great odds

Old 12-02-2020, 01:29 PM

13,601 posts, read 4,936,071 times
Quote:
6 states....SIX STATES...all stop reporting at the same time on election night?

Do you all realize that is like someone getting hit by lightning 6 times in the same night?

It was obviously a collective coup on all their parts.

Please...six states all stop counting/reporting at the same time (as Trump is cruising to victory)?

It's simply a fact that American democracy was stolen that night.

(And that's not even getting into the role Big Tech, Media and so on played in altering the vote.)
There is a simple explanation:

That NEVER happened!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6Z4xerBRf0
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies