Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2020, 05:03 PM

22,019 posts, read 9,599,880 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGRnhBmHYN0

Old 11-08-2020, 05:06 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,157,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacommonwealth View Post
" Republicans must challenge and change the U.S. election system, or there will never be another Republican president elected again"

This is coming from a Trump critic.

https://thehill.com/homenews/525063-...-elect-another
Wrong. In this case, it's Trump who was correct, not Graham.

Trump said that if there were ever a completely fair vote, there would never be a Rep president again.

Old 11-08-2020, 05:11 PM

25,456 posts, read 9,859,844 times
Quote:
" Republicans must challenge and change the U.S. election system, or there will never be another Republican president elected again"

He is not a Trump critic. He is a Trump sycophant and enabler who lost his way.

Old 11-08-2020, 05:12 PM

25,456 posts, read 9,859,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
You do realize that posting this same debunked video any and everywhere isn't going to make it true, right?

Old 11-08-2020, 05:28 PM

17,496 posts, read 9,317,486 times
Quote:

I actually like Lindsey Graham for several reasons .... but he is like many Republican Establishment, he bows to the Media. I think he is a Patriot, I think he Respects Law and Order .... BUT, these EstablismentnElites in both Parties are TERRIFIED by the Media.

That said ... he is correct about never having another Republican President and I bet he has also worked out that the same is true for Republican Senators and soon for Republican House members.

Once TRUST is lost in the Election Process ... all things change.
Once the Leftists States manage to successfully steal Elections with no recourse, why will people bother to Vote when they are sure the Citizen Vote will be stolen?

And then .... what follows that?
70 Million people with no Trust in our Constitutional Process OR Law and Order.
They won’t just Shrug their Shoulders.

Ben Franklin told us from the beginning ...
A Republic, IF you can keep it

We had a good run .....

Old 11-08-2020, 05:35 PM

57,410 posts, read 26,366,976 times
James Carville said the same back in Obama's first term but then came Trump, if not for Trump he probably would have been right.

The republican party needs to change

Old 11-08-2020, 05:36 PM

7,977 posts, read 5,005,929 times
Its possible. Just think the amount of immigrants coming in that will vote Dem for all time?

Trump played the "Im different" card. The country gave him a chance to prove it.. But basically he was your typical "tax cut for the rich" candidate. Typical Swamp guy

Old 11-08-2020, 05:40 PM

57,410 posts, read 26,366,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
I actually like Lindsey Graham for several reasons .... but he is like many Republican Establishment, he bows to the Media. I think he is a Patriot, I think he Respects Law and Order .... BUT, these EstablismentnElites in both Parties are TERRIFIED by the Media.

That said ... he is correct about never having another Republican President and I bet he has also worked out that the same is true for Republican Senators and soon for Republican House members.

Once TRUST is lost in the Election Process ... all things change.
Once the Leftists States manage to successfully steal Elections with no recourse, why will people bother to Vote when they are sure the Citizen Vote will be stolen?

And then .... what follows that?
70 Million people with no Trust in our Constitutional Process OR Law and Order.
They won’t just Shrug their Shoulders.

Ben Franklin told us from the beginning ...
A Republic, IF you can keep it

We had a good run .....
Can we please dispense with the 70 million people and the stealing of elections, Biden beat Trump by 5 million in the popular vote probably more, Clinton beat Trump in the popular vote by 3 million. Stop making believe that all those 70 million have no trust, it's a fraction of the right wingers being spurred on by Trump and social media. It will be nice to have majority rule again after 4 years of minority rule.

Old 11-08-2020, 05:40 PM

16,709 posts, read 8,703,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowGirl View Post
I fully support Trump pursuing all legal process. But Lindsay Graham is NOT a Trump critic. He was for a moment when Trump was running, but that quickly changed and he has been a close ally of Trump for a while now. From the article you linked: "Graham, one of Trump's closest allies on Capitol Hill and the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee . . . "
That is partially correct, but mostly incorrect.

I have followed Graham's career for some time, and found it odd that his political rhetoric never seemed to jive with his actions.
While I still do not purport to know the answer as to why, he seemed to be come a different senator once John McCain died.

He was wishy washy at best on moderate to conservative causes. However once McCain died, it was as if his shackles were suddenly gone, and he started leaning much more to the right.

`

Old 11-08-2020, 05:44 PM

4,238 posts, read 2,551,084 times
Graham knows all about fraud; he is one. He blasted Trump when they were running for the nominations and sold out McCain. There is no honor is what he says.

Why does the GOP have people like Graham and Giuliani as their spokespersons for Trump. They can't do better?

As we say down here, his wheat is full of weevils. (For those not familiar, it means what he says is garbage.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies