Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2020, 05:45 PM

1,231 posts, read 449,150 times

Advertisements

Trump and Lindsey Graham and a lot of the republicans don't and never want to count the american people's vote. Because they lose. Why do you think they try to keep voters from the polls and make voting as difficult as humanly possible. Why do you think they are so into gerrymandering and now trying to throw out legitimate votes. They would prefer if the public didn't vote at all but a they were chosen by a select group of electors.

Old 11-08-2020, 05:53 PM

35,714 posts, read 21,081,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
I actually like Lindsey Graham for several reasons .... but he is like many Republican Establishment, he bows to the Media. I think he is a Patriot, I think he Respects Law and Order .... BUT, these EstablismentnElites in both Parties are TERRIFIED by the Media.

That said ... he is correct about never having another Republican President and I bet he has also worked out that the same is true for Republican Senators and soon for Republican House members.

Once TRUST is lost in the Election Process ... all things change.
Once the Leftists States manage to successfully steal Elections with no recourse, why will people bother to Vote when they are sure the Citizen Vote will be stolen?

And then .... what follows that?
70 Million people with no Trust in our Constitutional Process OR Law and Order.
They won’t just Shrug their Shoulders.

Ben Franklin told us from the beginning ...
A Republic, IF you can keep it

We had a good run .....
But the same was said with the Gore/Bush election. Many thought it was over then- America is resilient _ have faith in her and God.

Old 11-08-2020, 05:56 PM

9,576 posts, read 7,342,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
Republicans sure are sore losers I can't believe SC re-elected that idiot Graham.
Come on, you can't get rid of the Republicans token gay senator from the Palmetto State!

Old 11-08-2020, 06:03 PM

19,228 posts, read 17,105,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacommonwealth View Post
" Republicans must challenge and change the U.S. election system, or there will never be another Republican president elected again"

This is coming from a Trump critic.

https://thehill.com/homenews/525063-...-elect-another
Graham wears whatever face suits him at the time, his credibility is bubkas!

Old 11-08-2020, 06:05 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,277,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
James Carville said the same back in Obama's first term but then came Trump, if not for Trump he probably would have been right.

The republican party needs to change
The Republican Party did change ....as Republicans will soon discover. That was my point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
But the same was said with the Gore/Bush election. Many thought it was over then- America is resilient _ have faith in her and God.
There was a LOT of difference in hanging chads from old punch voting machines (which most of you don’t even remember) .... than what we saw in 6 States minimum in 2020.

We all KNOW that. Gloat while you can, record your Gloat so your children, Grandchildren, great Grandchildren will know. A minimum of 6 States all did the same thing at the same time. What are the ODDs of that?

Pat yourself on the back and remember, record it for Posterity.

Old 11-08-2020, 06:27 PM

4,139 posts, read 4,531,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genz View Post
Trump and Lindsey Graham and a lot of the republicans don't and never want to count the american people's vote. Because they lose. Why do you think they try to keep voters from the polls and make voting as difficult as humanly possible. Why do you think they are so into gerrymandering and now trying to throw out legitimate votes. They would prefer if the public didn't vote at all but a they were chosen by a select group of electors.
Could not say it any better. Trump was so toxic, millions who normally don’t vote (because they didn’t think it mattered) were motivated to vote. The republicans have known for years that the only way they win is to limit others access to vote. I don’t think Trump supporters will ever comprehend the extent of disgust the majority of this country experienced with Trump. I can empathize with Trump supporters feelings about him losing because the night he won 4 years ago is still fresh in my mind. I wanted to puke. And, all the fears that I had about Trump were not only well founded, he was actually worse than I had ever imagined. What was most sobering about him though, was the realization that almost one half of this country could not only over look his repugnant actions, but actually embraced them. I will never think of the U.S. the same. So I get the sense of disbelief, the anger, the denial, the frustration that his followers are experiencing now. It sucks for them. For the rest of us, it’s an understanding that although the nightmare is over, this country will likely never be United again, at least, not in my life time. A sobering reality.

Old 11-08-2020, 06:39 PM

17,813 posts, read 13,713,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Graham is a Trump bootlicker.
Uh, I don't think Trump's boots are what Lindsay actually wants to lick.

Old 11-08-2020, 06:48 PM

4,428 posts, read 5,158,907 times
Don’t blame Trump or Biden for this disjointed nation. Blame the elites on both sides and their insatiable greed for power and money. They will only care about this country being united when there is a major adversary in the way; ie Soviet Union, radical Islam.

Their not worried about China, as East Asians worship the West. Globalism only helps the rich, with the caveat that a few crumbs of that new wealth is disbursed amongst the middle class. We’ve been on this road for a while now.

If you don’t agree, then why in the hell did the capitalist elite bankroll 10’s of billions to kick Trump to the curb? Trumps tax cuts for them wasn’t enough because they want unfettered globalism and mass cheap labor. That’s where the big bucks are and he got in the way.

Old 11-08-2020, 08:52 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,382,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
"President Trump should not concede. We're down to less — 10,000 votes in Georgia. He's going to win North Carolina. We have gone from 93,000 votes to less than 20,000 votes in Arizona, where more — more votes to be counted."

Even if Trump wins those states he still loses because Biden won PA which put him over the top.

Republicans sure are sore losers I can't believe SC re-elected that idiot Graham.

Graham a Trump critic ? hes been licking Trumps boots the moment he took office hardly.
The Pennsylvania vote will be invalidated because they counted votes received after the deadline.

Old 11-08-2020, 09:05 PM

9,376 posts, read 6,985,952 times
The dems spent 4 years trying to invalidate the last election with nothing to show for it. I think the least we can let Trump do is spend 4 weeks trying to press his case in the courts. Present the evidence and set the truth/legal ballots free!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies