Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2020, 10:12 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,880,554 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
Are you talking about the guy who sneaks into locker rooms to inspect pageant girls? The guy who lusts after his own daughter and cheated on his pregnant wife? That guy?

And it isn't brown shirts this time the RedHats are all up on CD promoting anger amongst themselves. Ya, some folks in protests might be destructive of property.

But the RedHats side has an obsession with guns combine their mentality with guns and you've got the Charelston and El Paso shootings. Suggest you calm your folks down.
No. They are talking about the guy who shamelessly sniffs hair and gropes women and young girls. Be honest the guy is a pervert who uses the village idiot act as cover.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2020, 10:12 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,864,079 times
When ever I am in a liberal city, I never see this caring mentality that liberals in general try to pretend to have.

What liberals say and what they do and how they treat others in general is not the same.

It is always very interesting how socially introverted, cliquish, rushed, uncaring a majority of the most Democratic cities are in my opinion.

In big huge liberal cities it's not "were all in this together" it's "no one is in this together".

Most Democrats are just as selfish and self-centered as Republicans if not even more so.

Republican states tend to be more charitable in general.

Old 11-08-2020, 10:14 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,880,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TristramShandy View Post
Republicans can't conceive of caring about anyone but themselves, so they assume others are phonies when they do.
Oh please. You really believe that Pelosi cares about the common folk after holding them hostage?

Old 11-08-2020, 10:18 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,919,782 times
Quote:
Republicans can't conceive of caring about anyone but themselves, so they assume others are phonies when they do.
No, Democrats talk the talk and that’s it, the Democrats don’t really care about the low income, the ghettos or homeless, which are big problems even in democratic run cities and states. They talk of helping to stop poverty, but Chicago still has a lot of murders, San Francisco has a homeless problem. They are just full of talk.

Old 11-08-2020, 10:25 PM

4,765 posts, read 3,733,181 times
Quote:
Yeah, this is much more revealing of the sociopathic personalities that are projecting their utter lack of empathy onto others. Give them a chance and they will explain how all their personal failures are because they were victimized.

Cannot fathom anyone would actually treat everyone equally or want people fed or cared for as basic human goals. "It must all be an act, because I am empty inside".

Old 11-08-2020, 10:27 PM

10,681 posts, read 6,117,157 times
Trump supporters cannoy wear a mask to protect one another. Who are they to judge anyone on how unselfish they are?

Old 11-08-2020, 10:28 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
You're not caring, you only care about yourselves. The *** is up, stop pretending with with BLM facebook pics.
I understand how it feels to be on the losing side of an election, but I don't understand the childish whining on these forums today, Trump lost; you can't put that genie back in the bottle. I've woke up several times only to find out that the candidate I supported lost but life went on in spite of my disappointment.

BTW, what do you mean by this: "pretending with BLM facebook pics", who is pretending and for what reason?

Old 11-08-2020, 10:31 PM

4,765 posts, read 3,733,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
No, Democrats talk the talk and that’s it, the Democrats don’t really care about the low income, the ghettos or homeless, which are big problems even in democratic run cities and states. They talk of helping to stop poverty, but Chicago still has a lot of murders, San Francisco has a homeless problem. They are just full of talk.
And just how would you solve those problems?

Saying people don't really care, because certain issues are insurmountable is a seriously flawed piece of logic. I'm sure it makes sense to you though! Might even help you feel better about your complete lack of humanity.

Old 11-08-2020, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephariel View Post
Liberals gave you modern America. That is as charitable as it gets. We progress America's economy, technology, science, and we innovate. We also give more than we take. You can't say the same from a lot of red states.
Seems in blue states, the middle class is shrinking and becoming the haves and have nots. Democrats don’t care for the poor, throw them a bone once in awhile to make themselves feel better, but Chicago still has murders in the black community, San Francisco still has homeless problems, underprivileged children gets poor education. You guys really care.

Old 11-08-2020, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
Mythical? You guys don’t exist? So your not a Trump supporter?
So the democratic leadership was tough on the rioters?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies