Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2020, 10:48 AM

1,860 posts, read 1,251,870 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
You can't find out who they voted for, by looking at anything, is what I'm saying. So finding a tiny percentage of people who weren't eligible to vote - or living - doesn't let you know who they voted for and how to correct the tally.

You can only determine whether a person who was given a ballot was a legal voter.
I think the goal for this is to prove that enough non-legal votes were cast to sway the election 1 direction or another. If the tally is only a few points different and those votes may have been illegal based on the amount of illegal votes cast, then the entire election is bad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2020, 10:49 AM

26,577 posts, read 14,478,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
Democrats are so good at committing election fraud, and yet they still managed to leave Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham, Thom Tillis, Susan Collins and Jodi Ernst in the Senate so that the GOP controls it

yep. it's the bizarre belief that the presidential votes are fraudulent but the house/senate votes are legit...... on the same ballot!

Old 11-09-2020, 10:49 AM

1,503 posts, read 609,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
If after all the exhaustive investigations are done and the courts rule nothing nefarious happened in the election will you accept that Biden won? or spend the next 4 years in denial?

I support a investigation being done and all the votes counted to try to appease the mases but to what extent?
"If" (c) Sparta.

Old 11-09-2020, 10:51 AM

5,865 posts, read 3,307,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LO28SWM View Post
Of course I will. I was fine when they declared Biden King of the World on Saturday. I texted my sister the shrug emoji and said I guess Ill keep cleaning my house and go to work on Monday. To which she replied, spoken like a true republican.

The protests and silliness will die down relatively quickly once Trump leaves office, because we have to get back to work. Sorry to say it but its the truth.

But for all these ignorant democrats coming out of the woodwork asking if we will accept the election, when did the left accept Trump? Never. Not a single day. They refused FROM THE BEGINNING to even attend his inauguration. His state of the union address was torn up on national television. He was impeached on charges without merit. The speaker of the house threatened to remove him from his office while he was sick with Covid, for 3 whole days.

The Democrats do not have some moral high ground here. The dirty politics are getting awfully outrageous. I will not only accept Biden as my President I will respect his office because I am not only a republican but a proud American.

But republican or democrat, we all deserve to have faith and honesty in our election process and the Dems spent 3 years trying to prove that some of trumps votes came from Russians talking to people on the internet and now suddenly we are all supposed to just sit down and shut up and accept the outcome because it favors you? No it doesnt work that way.
Best post ever. I agree with you 100%. I give the Biden the same respect as the democrats gave Trump.

Old 11-09-2020, 10:53 AM

Quote:
.... then the entire election is bad.

the US constitution puts the process of voting in the hands of the individual states. even if, hypothetically, massive fraud was discovered in one state it would have zero impact on the other state's counts.

Old 11-09-2020, 10:53 AM

6,128 posts, read 2,747,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
yep. it's the bizarre belief that the presidential votes are fraudulent but the house/senate votes are legit...... on the same ballot!
Yes since there is widespread voter fraud we need to look in to those elections. I demand a recount in SC, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, North Carolina such voter fraud must not stand crooked mitch must not be in the Senate because of voter fraud.

Old 11-09-2020, 10:54 AM

6,701 posts, read 3,003,954 times
I get the feeling Repubs will accept Biden as much as the Dems accepted trump after the numerous nothingburgers of the past 4 years.

Old 11-09-2020, 10:56 AM

3,406 posts, read 1,911,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
I have no doubt that there was voter fraud. Was it enough to change the outcome of the election? I'm not sure about that. I think we need to go back to respecting the office of the presidency and the president, even if they are not your party. Whether it's Biden or Trump, it's OUR president.
Keep in mind that every fraudulent vote for Biden represents a TWO vote swing in the final counts! A minus for Biden and a plus for Trump.

Old 11-09-2020, 10:58 AM

11,474 posts, read 11,582,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by columbusboy8 View Post
Keep in mind that every fraudulent vote for Biden represents a TWO vote swing in the final counts! A minus for Biden and a plus for Trump.
And what about the fraudulent votes for Trump? Why do you think the fraud is one sided?

Old 11-09-2020, 10:58 AM

Quote:
....when did the left accept Trump?

there were those on the right that claimed obama "is not my president!" ( i'm looking at you birthers )

there were those on the left that claimed trump "is not my president!"

and there were those on the right that claim biden "is not my president!"

all are equally ridiculous IMO.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies