Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2020, 05:31 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,474,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
FAIL
Thread is about AOC"s list to blackball conservatives out of their livelihoods.

It's not about the 'orange man', who you'll only be able to kick around for 2 more months.

Then Biden and Harris own it, although I'm sure anything that goes wrong, will be blamed on Trump anyway.
AOC`s supposed list would be similar to the one I posted. Traitors that support Trump/Putin are fair game and every Republican Senator with the exception of Romney are traitors. They know that Trump was caught trying to rig the election in Ukraine because the testimony was overwhelming and irrefutable. They support rigging our elections and that makes them traitors. What is so hard to understand about that? Here are some of the other traitors.

https://gregolear.substack.com/p/101...power-rankings

Old 11-11-2020, 05:32 AM

622 posts, read 410,352 times
I have seen posts on this forum and elsewhere inquiring about why the "shy voter" phenomenon exists.

What AOC is apparently trying to do, answers the question.

Old 11-11-2020, 05:33 AM

2,445 posts, read 1,068,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
"The Trump Accountability Project, endorsed by AOC, is reportedly attempting to create a detailed list of anyone who has supported President Trump during his 4 years in office and hold them “accountable” after the election."

Interesting, public information or not, you are okay with people being blacklisted, cancelled, whatever you want to call it just because they supported someone else....that is scary.

Maybe it's time to bring back the internment camps ? Make sure those vile Trump supporters can do no more harm, right ?
It’s really sad what the democrats will sink too. You would think every decent Democrat would be up in arms about this, because it’ sounds like McCarthyism, I thought as Americans we were better than that.

Shame on us for not being better. We worry about racism..yet we are willing to destroy over 70 million people from all different races.

Old 11-11-2020, 05:37 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,285,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Yup. Notice how leftists always attack the messenger personally, rather than the message? So I repeat the question:

To what end does AOC want to collect the names of patriotic Americans who support the U.S. president?
I don’t know what she wants to do with it but I don’t necessarily want her or the other regressive idiots to temper themselves because they are ensuring massive losses in 2022 and beyond with this rhetoric.

Old 11-11-2020, 05:38 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,505,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhuru View Post
I have seen posts on this forum and elsewhere inquiring about why the "shy voter" phenomenon exists.

What AOC is apparently trying to do, answers the question.
Bingo! We actually have leftists on this forum saying that those who support the President of the United States should be tried for treason (which carries with it a life sentence). IOW, patriotic Americans who support(ed) the American president deserve a life sentence.

Old 11-11-2020, 05:39 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,505,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
I don’t know what she wants to do with it but I don’t necessarily want her or the other regressive idiots to temper themselves because they are ensuring massive losses in 2022 and beyond with this rhetoric.
Let's keep exposing them, then.

Old 11-11-2020, 05:43 AM

30,372 posts, read 19,170,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
We all know that AOC has called for a list of Americans who support the President of the United States, but any ideas what she plans to with us? Will there be a yellow star on our doorposts? (The optics of that would really look horrific, given that it would be next to my mezzuzah.) Or is she planning to distribute the list to employers in Democrat cities so they won't hire us? Or, if we are already on board, not promote us?

(Also, how will she get our names? Will she get lists of those who sent money to the RNC, or directly to one of the many pro-Trump fundraising organizations?)

Shades of Nazi Germany.
No difference between America's Leftists and the Soviets, Venezuela, Nazis, Mao....all repressive authoritarian bloodthirsty killers.

Old 11-11-2020, 05:46 AM

1,705 posts, read 538,502 times
In 5-10 years time when those Republicans appear to have grown a pair and denounce Trump and what he did... that list will prove that they where sycophants and denied reality now.

They should not get away with it... they should be confronted with their lack of chohones and backbone then.. and own it in the future.

All of western Democracy has been in true shock over how Trump has been allowed to drag down the USA down to a banana republic status internationally!!

Old 11-11-2020, 05:47 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,430,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
AOC`s supposed list would be similar to the one I posted. Traitors that support Trump/Putin are fair game and every Republican Senator with the exception of Romney are traitors. They know that Trump was caught trying to rig the election in Ukraine because the testimony was overwhelming and irrefutable. They support rigging our elections and that makes them traitors. What is so hard to understand about that? Here are some of the other traitors.

https://gregolear.substack.com/p/101...power-rankings

Yeah, we remember who the Ruhshun Cuhlooshun thing turned out.

And the nerve, talking about "traitors" when Democrats allowed and even supported attacks on their fellow citizens for five months. That's treason, just on a local level. After what happened this summer you clowns have no high-ground in which to judge anyone. The mask came off and you showed the world who you really are.

Old 11-11-2020, 05:49 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,430,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northman83 View Post
In 5-10 years time when those Republicans appear to have grown a pair and denounce Trump and what he did... that list will prove that they where sycophants and denied reality now.

They should not get away with it... they should be confronted with their lack of chohones and backbone then.. and own it in the future.

All of western Democracy has been in true shock over how Trump has been allowed to drag down the USA down to a banana republic status internationally!!

So what did Trump do that's got you all riled up?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies