Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2020, 08:40 PM

717 posts, read 453,576 times

Advertisements

Reading the lawsuit filed by the Trump campaign makes sense actually.

In-person ballots you can identify the signature and see the faces of the voters

Mail-in ballots i could take my wife’s mail, vote how I like, trace my wife’s signature, get 2 votes
It’s NOT the same checks and validity obviously

They can’t FILM me doing my mail-in ballot or it’s home privacy invasion ... what should be done is these mail-in votes should not be treated as legit

So if we remove those mail-in votes , especially those counted after Election Day ,

I think it’s decent odds Trump is the election winner

Old 11-10-2020, 08:47 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,217,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siberiaboy View Post

In-person ballots you can identify the signature and see the faces of the voters

Mail-in ballots i could take my wife’s mail, vote how I like, trace my wife’s signature, get 2 votes

They can’t FILM me doing my mail-in ballot or it’s home privacy invasion ... what should be done is these mail-in votes should not be treated as legit

So if we remove those mail-in votes , especially those counted after Election Day ,

There were in person votes counted after election day, should those be tossed too?

What about military ballots? Should the votes of service men and women be tossed?

There is in person voter fraud, should we not count in person votes since fraud happens?

How about we do as the constitutions says and leave it up to the states to determine the laws regarding elections.

Old 11-10-2020, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
There were in person votes counted after election day, should those be tossed too?

What about military ballots? Should the votes of service men and women be tossed?

There is in person voter fraud, should we not count in person votes since fraud happens?

How about we do as the constitutions says and leave it up to the states to determine the laws regarding elections.
Well Trump has high odds of winning on the lawsuit filed today and the ruling will probably be that the mail-in ballots violate constitutional clauses, which will lead to either a new election or otherwise a throwing out of the ballots that were counted after midnight of election night, restoring the Trump over Biden leads in Pennsylvania and Michigan and Wisconsin and Georgia.

Also going for Trump is that 6 out of the 9 justices will support Trump’s side since they are Republican judges.

Old 11-10-2020, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Well Trump has high odds of winning on the lawsuit filed today and the ruling will probably be that the mail-in ballots violate constitutional clauses, which will lead to either a new election or otherwise a throwing out of the ballots that were counted after midnight of election night, restoring the Trump over Biden leads in Pennsylvania and Michigan and Wisconsin and Georgia.

Also going for Trump is that 6 out of the 9 justices will support Trump’s side since they are Republican judges.
How do you get high odds? So far he has lost every suit filed. He's at 0 for 12 right now.

He can't even provide evidence that is acceptable for lower courts and you think that the supreme court is going to just going to flip 4+ states for him?

I wouldn't bet the farm on it.

Old 11-10-2020, 09:08 PM

1,231 posts, read 449,047 times
Quote:

Mail in ballots have always been used. Some.of you act like you never heard this before. Where are you from? You are just blatantly spreading disinformation and advocating for the destruction of democracy.

Old 11-10-2020, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
How do you get high odds? So far he has lost every suit filed. He's at 0 for 12 right now.

He can't even provide evidence that is acceptable for lower courts and you think that the supreme court is going to just going to flip 4+ states for him?

I wouldn't bet the farm on it.
They will because they are conservative justices and the lower courts are liberal

Plus the money invested in legal services on the Trump campaign is hard for anyone to match and when you put enough money on something you ultimately find something

What it comes down to is they will have to knock on every person’s door in the entire country to verify they are the signature on their mail-in ballot. That will not be practical so instead the mail-in ballots will be disqualified for legal protection of the voters whose signatures were verified at polling centers in person.

Old 11-10-2020, 09:11 PM

Quote:

Are you saying the supreme court judges are corrupt? You realize he has lost every lawsuit? The wannabe emporer has no clothes.

Old 11-10-2020, 09:12 PM

18,741 posts, read 7,620,616 times
Should mail-in ballots be counted at this point?

You mean, should we change the rules in the middle of the election?

Should we change the rules AFTER everyone has voted? Make an ex post facto law saying some of the ballots cast legally (according to the rules at the time) are now suddenly NOT legal?

The answer is left as an exercise for the class.

Old 11-10-2020, 09:14 PM

Quote:
They will because they are conservative justices and the lower courts are liberal

Plus the money invested in legal services on the Trump campaign is hard for anyone to match and when you put enough money on something you ultimately find something
You are suggesting the SC judges are corrupt. The act you think they should partake in is corrupt and undemocratic.

Btw the Trump legal team is BROKE lol.

Old 11-10-2020, 09:16 PM

Quote:

What it comes down to is they will have to knock on every person’s door in the entire country to verify they are the signature on their mail-in ballot. That will not be practical so instead the mail-in ballots will be disqualified for legal protection of the voters whose signatures were verified at polling centers in person.
You really don't understand how the legal system works do you?

Have you even bothered to read what the constitution says about elections?
IT says that it is up to the states. The supreme court is not going to overturn states votes without serious evidence, and Trump doesn't have that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies