Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2020, 11:52 AM

1,253 posts, read 502,471 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
Youtube videos are not evidence. Tweets are not evidence. Conspiracy theories are not evidence. The crap you found on facebook chain letters are not evidence.

No matter how much idiots who don't understand how the court system works think they are. They will, over and over, get laughed out of court because they have no evidence and you will never understand why, because you don't understand the court system or the way the American government actually works.
Agreed, but shouldn't there be a full, deep and meaningful investigation into the entire process? I mean look at the 3 year, multi-million dollar investigation into the fake Trump is a Russian spy thing. I'm not saying Harris/Biden should not take office, but with something as important as our election process it should be extremely important to ensure we have no issues with it going forward.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2020, 11:56 AM

546 posts, read 242,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradnsota View Post
Agreed, but shouldn't there be a full, deep and meaningful investigation into the entire process? I mean look at the 3 year, multi-million dollar investigation into the fake Trump is a Russian spy thing. I'm not saying Harris/Biden should not take office, but with something as important as our election process it should be extremely important to ensure we have no issues with it going forward.
Great point! It's been proven that Hillary paid for the fake spy evidence but is she in prison? She sure should be...she's as corrupt as they get...from destroying evidence, violating security measures and she actually did work with the Russians!

Hillary quote: "You mean, did I wipe it with a cloth?"

Enough to make you gag!

Old 11-15-2020, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
wrong.

first hand eyewitness testimony under penalty of perjury, contemporaneous documentation.....
The following eyewitness testimonies were entered in under penalty of perjury, but I'm not sure where they go from there. I have no idea how these things get processed. I would think things like this would at least start an investigation, but investigations take months and we have less than one month before all votes must be certified.

EYEWITNESS saw batch of ballots, 60% had SAME signature.

EYEWITNESS saw ballot batch scanned 5 times.

EYEWITNESS saw 50 ballots fed many times into scanner.

EYEWITNESSES say Jan 1, 1900 was recorded in poll book as DOB for many not in book so they could count ballots.

EYEWITNESS saw 35 ballots counted even though not connected to voter record.

EYEWITNESS saw poll workers marking ballot with no mark for candidates.

EYEWITNESSES saw ballots counted with no signature or postmark.

Old 11-15-2020, 12:01 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Agreed, but shouldn't there be a full, deep and meaningful investigation ...

yes, if the evidence supports it. if there is no evidence to support an investigation then, no.

as we know, the DOJ, at US AG bill barr's request, has done an investigation and found no evidence of widespread voter fraud. do you want an investigation into that investigation?

Old 11-15-2020, 12:06 PM

Quote:
yes, if the evidence supports it. if there is no evidence to support an investigation then, no.

as we know, the DOJ, at US AG bill barr's request, has done an investigation and found no evidence of widespread voter fraud. do you want an investigation into that investigation?
I'm just wondering how you get evidence without investigating. First there has to be a claim. A woman claims she was raped. She signs a statement with the details. She doesn't bring proof with her other than her signed statement, but they open an investigation to investigate based on her signed statement. Once they start the investigation, they either find the evidence you are referring to or they find none and dismiss the case. How do we get the egg without the chicken?

Old 11-15-2020, 12:33 PM

Quote:

I know Barr opened an investigation...I had not read where he finished it...could you link the source?

Old 11-15-2020, 12:34 PM

In a Leftist world, there is no crime unless you don't do as you're told...

Old 11-15-2020, 12:37 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,449,182 times
Quote:
Just wait, it's coming. I just can't release it yet. (Paraphrasing Trump and his remaining attorneys).

I'm 100% in favor of a deep dive into how this new style of voting went, finding where the "glitches" are and correcting any issues moving forward, but I think most reasonable people can see after this last week they still really don't have enough of what they claim they have in order to change anything in the end. They can't keep telling everyone they have so much stuff to release, yet not release anything.

I am a reasonable person and I always try to keep an open mind. I said I was going to give them until the end of the first week of December, but I am changing that timeline. I give them until last night. Times up. Time to move on.
Not sure I understand what is meant by "new style of voting".

Old 11-15-2020, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryclaire View Post
I know Barr opened an investigation...I had not read where he finished it...could you link the source?

my mistake, there is no report as of now ( could have sworn there was ).

will you believe the DOJ if they come back with no evidence of widespread voter fraud?

Old 11-15-2020, 01:35 PM

Quote:
I'm just wondering how you get evidence without investigating. First there has to be a claim. A woman claims she was raped. She signs a statement with the details.

the claim is the first piece of evidence, direct witness testimony.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies