Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2020, 07:37 PM

12,986 posts, read 9,705,256 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Dissent View Post
Cool, let's hope he succeeds. To save America at any costs.
Obviously he wasn't doing a very good job at that, or he wouldn't be in the position he is in today. A savior wouldn't have been rejected so soundly, or at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2020, 07:38 PM

2,707 posts, read 1,038,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Obviously he wasn't doing a very good job at that, or he wouldn't be in the position he is in today. A savior wouldn't have been rejected so soundly, or at all.
He wasn't. Fraud doesn't mean he was rejected. He actually won 10 million more votes and Biden won 7 million less than he has.

Old 11-20-2020, 07:39 PM

38,266 posts, read 22,292,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genz View Post
No by lying and trying to subvert the will of the people by ignoring the vote.
So our laws are written in such a way that all a candidate needs to do is lie, and change the votes? Good grief.

Old 11-20-2020, 07:40 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,795,952 times
I love see trump flailing and throwing a tantrum. Him dragging out his lose is making this whole thing even sweeter.

Old 11-20-2020, 07:41 PM

12,986 posts, read 9,705,256 times
Quote:
He wasn't. Fraud doesn't mean he was rejected. He actually won 10 million more votes and Biden won 7 million less than he has.
And if you know this as facts, then you should have been meeting with Trump today instead of the people from Michigan. Present your facts and help him out, he sure could use it. You saying that on CD is not helping him at all, or contact Giuliani and give him what you have.

Old 11-20-2020, 07:42 PM

8,975 posts, read 10,253,825 times
Quote:
Trump's legal team, including Mr Rudy Giuliani, have all admitted in open court they have no evidence or proof of any fraud and were even threatened with contempt of court. Check all the court transcripts. What they are doing is trying to subvert democracy and the will of the people and install Trump as a king with limitless power.
Since conspiracy theories are all the rage these days, my 2 cents: I do think these frivolous lawsuits are meant to be a distraction for something far more nefarious that Trump is working on behind the scenes. I think he will fail in whatever he is trying to do, in every respect. But I see a man who is addicted to power and sees the writing on the wall. I put nothing past him. He will pull out all the stops to hold on to it. He wants to be able to count himself amongst the Putins and the Kim Jongs of the world.

Something evil is brewing, is my thought.

Old 11-20-2020, 07:43 PM

10,130 posts, read 19,915,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
I love see trump flailing and throwing a tantrum. Him dragging out his lose is making this whole thing even sweeter.
I kind of agree. I feel for the poor Trump supporters, but right now his lies are just prolonging their misplaced hoped, and disappointing them again and again. So many Republicans are turning against him now, too. It feels like each time a state like GA or Michigan certifies their vote, it’s like Trump losing another election.

If he had conceded, he wouldn’t be facing such repeated, continued losses in front of the world.

Old 11-20-2020, 07:45 PM

2,942 posts, read 1,644,197 times
Quote:
Trump's legal team, including Mr Rudy Giuliani, have all admitted in open court they have no evidence or proof of any fraud and were even threatened with contempt of court. Check all the court transcripts. What they are doing is trying to subvert democracy and the will of the people and install Trump as a king with limitless power.
Please link were Trump's team have admitted no proof. PLEASE.

Old 11-20-2020, 07:45 PM

5,655 posts, read 6,246,051 times
Quote:
Cool, let's hope he succeeds. To save America at any costs.
I think that the concern of many is that saving America "at any cost" is NOT saving America....it is the opposite.

Old 11-20-2020, 07:46 PM

2,707 posts, read 1,038,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowGirl View Post
I think that the concern of many is that saving America "at any cost" is NOT saving America....it is the opposite.
Sometimes must destroy something to save it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies