Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2020, 12:47 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,440,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Yeah, sure..there is no way in hel that the hateful libs would let that slide..here is the headlines:

"Trump, in a shocking display of narcissism, bothers sick people in hospital"

"Front line workers angry at Trump circus in ER"

"Trump pulls reckless PR campaign while patients are dying"

Am I right?
lol.........agree, but you forgot "Trump disrupts already overwhelmed hospital for a photo op."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2020, 01:05 PM

62,959 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Just curious. What does one have to do with the other ? Whether he is golfing or not, America will still surge towards 2000 Covid deaths. And please, please try to rationally explain what Biden would do ...
Oh, didn't you know that if Trump hadn't played golf yesterday that COVID would have magically disappeared?

Last edited by Oldglory; 11-22-2020 at 01:31 PM..

Old 11-22-2020, 01:43 PM

25,116 posts, read 16,215,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
How is that any different from what Trumpers will do when Biden takes office? NONE
one is historical fact, one is a projected future. Will POC remain true to form? I'd bet it will. Will the MSM spend all day slamming Biden? I'm willing to bet not.

Old 11-22-2020, 01:45 PM

25,116 posts, read 16,215,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
It would do you well to remember; the 'whining about the playing of golf while being President' commenced with Trump criticizing Obama for his golf frequency when he wanted your votes.

People need to remember those things that are as damaging to their chosen meme as well as those that serve to support it.

In this case Trump not only lied to you but he rubbed your noses in it by immediately setting out to do the very thing he used as a vote getter in an unparalleled-to-date example of " LOL, you were actually stupid enough to believe me".
I suppose you'd have to find where I said Obama had no business taking time off or playing golf. Either that, or people disagreeing with Obama saying "Isn't that odd that Trump criticized how much I played, and now he's playing more."

Old 11-22-2020, 02:44 PM

29,483 posts, read 14,650,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Biden and Harris are not President and VP YET. Trump is. I expect him to do his ****ing job!
And please explain what "his ****ing" job is, concerning a currently incurable virus ? Any details to provide ?

Old 11-22-2020, 06:23 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
And please explain what "his ****ing" job is, concerning a currently incurable virus ? Any details to provide ?
Seriously?!

Instead of golfing—

Attend the G20 Summit— learn from leaders around the world what is working and what isn’t
Attend his own briefings
Meet with leaders around the Us how we as a nation can do together to beat this virus
Report back to the American people the truth what we can do TOGETHER to beat this virus

Just a few things..

Old 11-22-2020, 06:28 PM

7,493 posts, read 7,176,530 times
He has done nothing to fight the Trump virus so far and sure don’t expect him to now. So unfortunate how many people have died under Trumps watch. So disgraceful.

Quote:
Biden and Harris are not President and VP YET. Trump is. I expect him to do his ****ing job!

Old 11-22-2020, 06:30 PM

62,959 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Seriously?!

Instead of golfing—

Attend the G20 Summit— learn from leaders around the world what is working and what isn’t
Attend his own briefings
Meet with leaders around the Us how we as a nation can do together to beat this virus
Report back to the American people the truth what we can do TOGETHER to beat this virus

Just a few things..
The devil is in the details, you know. Of which you lefties don't seem to give a damn about.

https://fresh-news-now.com/2020/11/2...rican-economy/

Old 11-22-2020, 06:31 PM

29,483 posts, read 14,650,004 times
Quote:
Seriously?!

Instead of golfing—

Attend his own briefings

Just a few things..
Nothing is working, it's a global pandemic of a virus that currently has no cure. Please explain they are going to get , we as a nation together to beat a currently incurable virus ? Just curious. Is it the words you need to hear to make you feel comfortable? Words won't cure it, nor keep you from getting it, just to let you know.

Old 11-22-2020, 06:56 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,820,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBromhal View Post
from your link...
Exactly! There is a crisis in the hospitals here in the Midwest as the quote you chose from my link demonstrates.

'No beds anywhere': Minnesota hospitals strained to limit by COVID-19
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies