Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2020, 04:32 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,238,960 times

Advertisements

Maybe, just maybe, with the last drive of the game Trump manages to finally make America great again! There is still time left. Maybe he surprises us all!

Wouldn't it be something if he finally righted the ship in the last two months of his presidency? It'd be the comeback that nobody saw coming!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2020, 04:35 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,510,489 times
Thanks to his Operation Warp Speed, the vaccine will be out within a couple of weeks. Thank G-d Biden was not president this year, or we’d still be a year away from it.

Old 11-23-2020, 04:44 AM

18,462 posts, read 7,096,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Maybe, just maybe, with the last drive of the game Trump manages to finally make America great again! There is still time left. Maybe he surprises us all!

Wouldn't it be something if he finally righted the ship in the last two months of his presidency? It'd be the comeback that nobody saw coming!

Well, maybe you should have rooted for him the last four years instead of "resisting", kicking and screaming like a toddler throwing himself on the floor in Walmart.

Y'all been running around like Chicken Little, screaming "RACIST..... HITLER....... FASCIST"......."ORANGE MAN BAD!!" his entire Presidency......

And you're rooting for him now?

Sorry if I have my doubts about your sincerity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Thanks to his Operation Warp Speed, the vaccine will be out within a couple of weeks. Thank G-d Biden was not president this year, or we’d still be a year away from it.

I have to admit, it's so strange seeing right-wingers hype up vaccines developed by the liberals at San Francisco and Cambridge, and not raising hell on why the MSM is ignoring Hydroxychloroquine.

So funding and buying vaccines qualifies as "making America great again" now? I didn't know the bar is this low. I really hope this is not the "great" that Trump is aiming for in the last two months of his presidency.

Hoping there is something up his sleeve besides golf clubs.

8,840 posts, read 4,808,504 times
I don't want his or his party's version of "great". They want to take this country back to the 1950's, maybe even earlier. Great if you're a straight white Christian male, not so good for most of us who aren't.

Old 11-23-2020, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
Sorry if I have my doubts about your sincerity.
Nothing gets by you, does it?

Old 11-23-2020, 04:49 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,808,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
I have to admit, it's so strange seeing right-wingers hype up vaccines developed by the liberals at San Francisco and Cambridge, and not raising hell on why the MSM is ignoring Hydroxychloroquine.

Did you see that Senate hearing just last week on hydroxychloroquine? The pubs in the Senate are still pushing it even though their dear leader didn't take it when he got sick. The poor doctor who testified felt like he was in bizarro world.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...enate-hearing/

Old 11-23-2020, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Did you see that Senate hearing just last week on hydroxychloroquine? The pubs in the Senate are still pushing it even though their dear leader didn't take it when he got sick. The poor doctor who testified felt like he was in bizarro world.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...enate-hearing/

At this point, nothing the GOP does shocks me anymore.

Next, they will probably hold a hearing on why scientists is hiding the fact that the earth is flat.

Old 11-23-2020, 04:54 AM

19,220 posts, read 17,102,322 times
Quote:
That's why 2 of the 3 vaccines that have been announced were done with no influence from warp speed. Of course if Biden had been our President we would most likely have a National Approach to dealing with Covid and we would be participating in the International Community as they meet and share to find the best methods and treatments to battle this disease. Luckily the incoming administration puts the job ahead of playing golf every day and billing the US Tax Payer for it....

Old 11-23-2020, 04:54 AM

1,746 posts, read 880,674 times
Quote:

It will be closer to the end of the year than a few weeks from now. The FDA isn't meeting to review the info until Dec. 10th and has no info on how long that review might take. Even if it happens quickly, I doubt anyone except first line medical personnel and first responders will have access to it by the end of the year.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies