Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2020, 12:09 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,507,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by movin2Reston View Post
Boo Hoo Trump tears.
No tears. More like predictions and warnings that Biden's cast of hawks are experienced in failed military interventions, regime change, war.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2020, 12:11 PM

24,495 posts, read 17,232,699 times
I just heard that John Kerry is being tapped as some sort of climate change guy in Bidens Bunch....

Trump is going to need one of those fan boats to get out of the White House. The swamp of DC is filling back up fast.

Old 11-23-2020, 12:17 PM

5,985 posts, read 2,917,886 times
None of his children as advisors either? No nepotism? What kind of administration is this going to be?

Old 11-23-2020, 12:18 PM

24,495 posts, read 17,232,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Looks like the band is getting back together. You really think we were safe under the Obama era? Remember ISIS? Remember terrorist attacks so frequent that a woman getting beheaded at her job in Oklahoma was barely news worthy?

I will miss a Trump presidency who had the balls to squash dangerous terrorist leaders and gave us four years of peace.

It is amazing that we have not had a terrible terrorist strike in a long time. I guess they have been hiding from Covid OR they saw what Trump did to that Solemani guy and they are all still hiding under their rocks.

I was listening to Toby Keith songs the other day and there was that one Patriotic hit he released shortly after 9/11/01, "courtesy of the red white and blue" and I thought if those planes hit today we would need a strong leader like Trump to kick some butt but if Biden/Harris were in charge I have a feeling that they would apologize to the terrorists that our buildings got in the way of their peaceful hijacking...

The band is getting back together with the Biden Bunch and it is not good for America.

Old 11-23-2020, 12:33 PM

7,147 posts, read 4,740,951 times
Quote:
Boo Hoo Trump tears.
Actually supporters of Trump don't cry. We're laughing at what low-information democrats have ahead of them and look forward to hearing the other side cry when they realize what they've done. I already have my assets protected. Good luck.

Old 11-23-2020, 12:55 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,919,782 times
Quote:
https://www.politicususa.com/2020/11...n-cabinet.html

What a refreshing change of pace 2021 is going to be a great year.

Joe Biden chose experienced crisis leaders to fill key posts in foreign policy and national security in his administration.

The Biden campaign announced in a statement provided to PoliticusUSA:

Today, President-elect Joe Biden announced key members of his foreign policy and national security team including Antony Blinken, Secretary of State; Alejandro Mayorkas, Secretary of Homeland Security; Avril Haines, Director of National Intelligence; Linda Thomas-Greenfield, U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations; Jake Sullivan, National Security Advisor; and John Kerry, Special Presidential Envoy for Climate.

These experienced, crisis-tested leaders will start working immediately to rebuild our institutions, renew and reimagine American leadership to keep Americans safe at home and abroad, and address the defining challenges of our time — from infectious disease, to terrorism, nuclear proliferation, cyber threats, and climate change.
What terrorism? What climate catastrophe happened? Did cyber attacks just began in 2016? What nuclear attacks? Are we the only country with covid? Has Europe been clear of covid or are they having another spike? Are these functional adults or like Biden showing signs of dementia or like Harris with Marxist ideas?

Old 11-23-2020, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
Actually supporters of Trump don't cry. We're laughing at what low-information democrats have ahead of them and look forward to hearing the other side cry when they realize what they've done. I already have my assets protected. Good luck.
Nope, only the left screams and bawling when they lose like they did in 2016.

Old 11-23-2020, 01:01 PM

1,641 posts, read 1,645,551 times
They said they wouldn't concede under any circumstance! So Trump is doing the same.
Biden is not the president elected by the American people, he is selected by the radical left wing media.
If these fools let Biden into the White House, America is over. This was not a fair election. Stevie Wonder can see that it was rigged. Epstein probably voted for Biden.
WE ARE NOT GIVING UP! WE KNOW THIS ELECTION WAS STOLEN, THE DEMOCRATS PUT THE THIEVERY IN MOTION LONG BEFORE THE ELECTION BEGAN! #TRUMP2020

Old 11-23-2020, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I just heard that John Kerry is being tapped as some sort of climate change guy in Bidens Bunch....

Trump is going to need one of those fan boats to get out of the White House. The swamp of DC is filling back up fast.
Kerry couldn’t handle the army or battle, he short himself in the foot to get out, his band of brothers didn’t think to much of him.

Old 11-23-2020, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
None of his children as advisors either? No nepotism? What kind of administration is this going to be?
There was plenty of nepotism when Biden used his position as Vice President to withhold aide to Ukraine unless they give hunter a lucrative position on their board.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies