Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2020, 11:23 AM

7,493 posts, read 7,176,530 times

Advertisements

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/11...n-cabinet.html

What a refreshing change of pace 2021 is going to be a great year.

Joe Biden chose experienced crisis leaders to fill key posts in foreign policy and national security in his administration.

The Biden campaign announced in a statement provided to PoliticusUSA:

Today, President-elect Joe Biden announced key members of his foreign policy and national security team including Antony Blinken, Secretary of State; Alejandro Mayorkas, Secretary of Homeland Security; Avril Haines, Director of National Intelligence; Linda Thomas-Greenfield, U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations; Jake Sullivan, National Security Advisor; and John Kerry, Special Presidential Envoy for Climate.

These experienced, crisis-tested leaders will start working immediately to rebuild our institutions, renew and reimagine American leadership to keep Americans safe at home and abroad, and address the defining challenges of our time — from infectious disease, to terrorism, nuclear proliferation, cyber threats, and climate change.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2020, 11:35 AM

1,253 posts, read 502,888 times
Experienced at war mongering for profit. Yep. What's old is new again. I remember back in the day liberals used to be agaisnt war. Now they embrace war.

Old 11-23-2020, 11:36 AM

21,932 posts, read 9,503,108 times
Nope. The elitist globalists who get rich selling out to CCP while you work harder and see your gasoline prices skyrocket are back.

Old 11-23-2020, 11:36 AM

25,445 posts, read 9,805,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movin2Reston View Post
https://www.politicususa.com/2020/11...n-cabinet.html

What a refreshing change of pace 2021 is going to be a great year.

Joe Biden chose experienced crisis leaders to fill key posts in foreign policy and national security in his administration.

The Biden campaign announced in a statement provided to PoliticusUSA:

Today, President-elect Joe Biden announced key members of his foreign policy and national security team including Antony Blinken, Secretary of State; Alejandro Mayorkas, Secretary of Homeland Security; Avril Haines, Director of National Intelligence; Linda Thomas-Greenfield, U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations; Jake Sullivan, National Security Advisor; and John Kerry, Special Presidential Envoy for Climate.

These experienced, crisis-tested leaders will start working immediately to rebuild our institutions, renew and reimagine American leadership to keep Americans safe at home and abroad, and address the defining challenges of our time — from infectious disease, to terrorism, nuclear proliferation, cyber threats, and climate change.
It will be so nice to have an adult in charge again.

Old 11-23-2020, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
It will be so nice to have an adult in charge again.
I am making the best of it. I am weighting my investments into Big War stocks.

1,265 posts, read 445,187 times

10,681 posts, read 6,115,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradnsota View Post
Experienced at war mongering for profit. Yep. What's old is new again. I remember back in the day liberals used to be agaisnt war. Now they embrace war.
Tough choice, war monger or 74 year old child in charge of a pandemic response...

Old 11-23-2020, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
Tough choice, war monger or 74 year old child...
It was an easy choice. Bad policy over bad personality. Bad policy won. I will win by making money off of it. I will also enjoy watching low and middle income Democrats ***** & moan when their taxes go up, gasoline goes up, energy for their homes go up, interest rates go up, inflation skyrockets, they start having their homes foreclosed on them. Yep. It will be fun to watch, as I count my mad stacks. $$$$$

Old 11-23-2020, 11:45 AM

7,493 posts, read 7,176,530 times
After dealing with a tantrum child for the past four years anything in the White House would be a refreshing change at this point. Most importantly we have our country back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
Tough choice, war monger or 74 year old child in charge of a pandemic response...

Old 11-23-2020, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by movin2Reston View Post
After dealing with a tantrum child for the past four years anything in the White House would be a refreshing change at this point. Most importantly we have our country back.
"Taking your country back" is code for racism. Democrats told me so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies