Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2020, 02:36 PM

15,293 posts, read 17,693,981 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by inahandbasket View Post
So the whole system of government is in a plot to “overturn” the election: the GOP majority legislatures (AZ, GA, MI, PA, WI), the Trump appointed, Federalist Society approved judges and the GA governor and SoS, et. cetera, I’m sure I forgot some other GOP deep state entity/person.....

That, my dear, is a sign of insanity.

An excerpt from Erick Erickson’s tweet thread yesterday:

Maybe…and I know this might just blow your mind…but maybe what if you've been lied to the whole time. There is no conspiracy . There is no theft of the election. The President hired highly competent people, but it is him, not them, that is the problem.

And then maybe, just maybe, because it is him, not them, that is the problem, ultimately it is really you who are the problem because you so willingly got played and even now want to be played because now you're emotionally invested in a cause and a candidate and…

…to admit you were played and he lost and there was no deep state conspiracy or theft of the election would actually make you look bad. So it's better to double down on the lies and bull**** and blame everyone else …
I would take issue with the competence of Trump's appointments. He has filled position after position with incompetent sycophants after firing the people who knew what they were doing. The "deep state" is simply the Civil Service, the people who turn the lights on every morning and get things done. They know very well what the law says they should do, and aren't going to change just because some politician has delusions of gender.

Old 12-01-2020, 02:39 PM

2,361 posts, read 1,753,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Caldwell View Post
I would take issue with the competence of Trump's appointments. He has filled position after position with incompetent sycophants after firing the people who knew what they were doing. The "deep state" is simply the Civil Service, the people who turn the lights on every morning and get things done. They know very well what the law says they should do, and aren't going to change just because some politician has delusions of gender.
But he hires the BEST PEOPLE!!

You should have SEEN the interview process for the position of Kraken.

Old 12-01-2020, 02:42 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,591,467 times
All the Media Matters ShareBlue trolls can do is smear and deflect from their party's massive fraud and corruption, colluding with foreign countries to steal a US election. Their fellow Dem zombies are complicit in support of crimes. No wonder decent Democrats with brains are leaving the party in droves. #WalkAway

Old 12-01-2020, 03:02 PM

2,304 posts, read 2,963,823 times
Yes, well, meanwhile we put an end to the Trump Presidency. By six million votes we are yanking out a failed President. And you must just hate this--it is legitimate

Last edited by ABQSunseeker; 12-01-2020 at 03:31 PM..

Old 12-01-2020, 03:05 PM

35,082 posts, read 17,043,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Trump is slipping into madness.

The word is Trump is having rage fits. White House staffers are avoiding him as he prowls the halls. He sulks for hours at a time, mumbling to himself. It is well known that he resorts to repeating conspiracy theories, each one more deranged than the last. Now he questions why the Department of Justice isn't going after his political rivals!

The man is unhinged, he lives in a world of make believe, he can't face reality, and he might be a danger to himself.
Were you ever more favorable to him?

Old 12-01-2020, 03:07 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,990,828 times
.. A Fitting way for that scumbag to go out. Hopefully life in prison is next. Hes ruined alot of people's lives. Karma needs to come to collect on all of them

Old 12-01-2020, 03:18 PM

1,969 posts, read 544,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Trump is slipping into madness.

The word is Trump is having rage fits. White House staffers are avoiding him as he prowls the halls. He sulks for hours at a time, mumbling to himself. It is well known that he resorts to repeating conspiracy theories, each one more deranged than the last. Now he questions why the Department of Justice isn't going after his political rivals!

The man is unhinged, he lives in a world of make believe, he can't face reality, and he might be a danger to himself.
loads and loads of speculative horse apples

Old 12-01-2020, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
Translation: No one has been watching what evidence Trump's team has been presenting in court because it keeps getting thrown out and Trump's campaign lawyers are so embarrassed that they have been resigning by the score. However, I'll keep pretending that this garbage is valid because I'm a sore loser.

It's no wonder that I hate it when people start telling the truth about the usurper in chief. When will I ever learn?
learning may not be for you...dont start now

Old 12-01-2020, 03:27 PM

3,464 posts, read 2,794,010 times
I think Trump is having the time of his life. He’s crazy like a fox. He’s trolling people, and many of his defenders know it.

Old 12-01-2020, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhom View Post
The flaws of a Democracy. An idiot's vote counts as much as someone who thinks. Actually because of the Electoral College and swing states, some idiot's vote counts more. We call them Trumpers.
be glad yours counts as much as the thinker
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies