Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2020, 09:43 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,461,674 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
He's a senile old man, who is cognitively incapable of being my President.

He can't even play with a Dog w/o falling down and breaking bones...he's feeble & weak.

He wants to increase our trade with China, even after China knowingly created, then exported, a Pandemic to us. Even after China steals our patented products/intellectual property, and harvests human organs from captive slaves. These are Bidens pals.

That makes Biden an enemy of the state, in my book.

Biden will embarass America, like no President has ever done before. Biden will take voters remorse, to a whole new level.

Joe Biden is a liar, who only cares about himself. A rich old White racist who has never had a real job in the private sector, and is a federal government parasite.

He's a corrupt lifelong politician, with a dirty family full of drug addicts, crooks, & marital cheaters.

Even Kamala Harris believes Tara Reade's claims that Joe Biden raped her. Her boss; the rapist.

The way Biden inappropriately touches, and sniffs little girls, and women sickens me.

I will verbally attack this war mongering imposter every day from now, until he's gone.

I will hold Dems accountable for this train wreck. Biden makes the current guy look good.
It sounds like life will be very difficult for you. Try not to have a coronary. Raging against reality is probably exhausting, maybe take up needlepoint instead?

P.S. Biden is still going to be YOUR President, whether you like it or not. Just like Trump was ours for the last four years. Remember how often we heard this when the tables were turned?

Last edited by ambient; 12-08-2020 at 09:52 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2020, 11:52 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,564,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Turtle is very worried about the Georgia runoff. That is what keeps his turtle head sweating when he tries to sleep in his shell at night. Should he block the aid bill this month, he's going to watch 'ol Heels Up come into the chamber and cast the tying vote for the next 2 years at least...

Old 12-09-2020, 01:15 AM

634 posts, read 328,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrian View Post
The desperation among the Trump folks to dig through anything to find some scrap that they can twist and hold up as "now we got 'em!" is breathtaking.
No surprise there. Just last week the people who cry "FAKE NEWS!" the loudest were photoshopping old pictures of him to make it look like he was wearing his medical boot on the wrong foot because it was clearly a fake injury. It was definitely claimed on these forums that he was seen wearing his boot on the wrong foot.

I do love how he's somehow so weak that he gets easily injured but at the same time so smart to have masterminded a fake injury so he can hand the presidency over to Harris; they can't even keep their rambling nonsense straight most of the time.

Old 12-09-2020, 01:16 AM

13,285 posts, read 8,470,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
WOW, try JESUS.
Sadly he was already tried...and was sent to a cross.

Though I will say Jesus didn't rig an election or try to hoodwink folks the way Trump has.

So excited that we will have a leader in office named Biden . He will be conducting the Office with honor and respect. What a breath of fresh air that will be!

Old 12-09-2020, 02:38 AM

9,818 posts, read 7,949,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
He's a senile old man, who is cognitively incapable of being my President.

He can't even play with a Dog w/o falling down and breaking bones...he's feeble & weak.

He wants to increase our trade with China, even after China knowingly created, then exported, a Pandemic to us. Even after China steals our patented products/intellectual property, and harvests human organs from captive slaves. These are Bidens pals.

That makes Biden an enemy of the state, in my book.

Biden will embarass America, like no President has ever done before. Biden will take voters remorse, to a whole new level.

Joe Biden is a liar, who only cares about himself. A rich old White racist who has never had a real job in the private sector, and is a federal government parasite.

He's a corrupt lifelong politician, with a dirty family full of drug addicts, crooks, & marital cheaters.

Even Kamala Harris believes Tara Reade's claims that Joe Biden raped her. Her boss; the rapist.

The way Biden inappropriately touches, and sniffs little girls, and women sickens me.

I will verbally attack this war mongering imposter every day from now, until he's gone.

I will hold Dems accountable for this train wreck. Biden makes the current guy look good.
This post is the embodiment of the rantings of a bitter, senile old man.

Old 12-09-2020, 01:18 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,333,621 times

Old 12-09-2020, 01:43 PM

20,873 posts, read 9,563,933 times
^
I was actually wondering how pissed off Trump would get if Time magazine chose Biden as person of the year?

Old 12-09-2020, 01:44 PM

13,285 posts, read 8,470,241 times
Is that the white house's Christmas card this year? Aweee. So sweet of them to recognize their leader.

Old 12-11-2020, 06:38 AM

1,228 posts, read 1,283,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
^
I was actually wondering how pissed off Trump would get if Time magazine chose Biden as person of the year?
Wonder no more; Biden/Harris are Persons of the Year.

(I personally would have gone with Anthony Fauci or health care workers in general.)

Old 12-11-2020, 07:02 AM

2,913 posts, read 2,053,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrian View Post
Wonder no more; Biden/Harris are Persons of the Year.

(I personally would have gone with Anthony Fauci or health care workers in general.)
I was just talking to my wife about this and said frontline healthcare workers should have been “Person of the Year” also.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies