Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2020, 05:04 PM

3,405 posts, read 2,737,856 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dump1567 View Post
This really isn't about Left or Right. It's about how corrupt our Gov. is. Money & Power are their drug of choice. They promptly sell out the "People" to the highest bidder. Covid & an "Outsider" President that our "Ruling Class" hates, has really open peoples eyes to this. Those people are the real enemy.

Most of the "Trump Haters" I know, don't even agree with the policies the Propaganda news tell them to believe in. They've been lied to for 4 years by the ruling class so as to get rid of the "Outsider".

In fact, I would guess 1/2 the fake news posters here are probably paid by big tech to control the narrative.

So fighting it out with your local Antifa or other Trump hater isn't the answer. The Ruling class are the true enemy that caused all this.
Good post. I will relish the day when they start investigating those posters here to see how many are really on the CCP/Big Tech/Globalist troll payrolls.

Old 12-04-2020, 05:07 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,388,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
OR, we could give a call out to anyone who wants to have a civil war, come on over here to this plot of land in Nebraska, or maybe the west Texas desert. Y'all go on out there, boys, choose up teams, decide on the color of your uniforms, and pile up your dead when you're done.

The rest of us aren't interested.
I vote we supply them weapons. No training, just weapons. for the real hardcore we could do giant battles with swords, and have it pay per view-the winner has the pay per view money given to their party!

Old 12-04-2020, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkcarguy View Post
Good post. I will relish the day when they start investigating those posters here to see how many are really on the CCP/Big Tech/Globalist troll payrolls.
Ive wondered that myself. Also how many are working on behalf of a political party. I figure its a couple of folks here. Given the threats I received after commenting that we should fire missiles at the Russian troll farm a few years back (and commented where it was), Id certainly say we have at least one Russian guy here. LOL. They took that one personally I think.

Realistically? Id guess 3 folks all told, maybe as many as 5. out of what? Thousands here? hundreds that post?

Old 12-04-2020, 05:19 PM

6,416 posts, read 8,283,706 times
Jesus Christ! Listen to yourselves!

You want a CIVIL WAR because Trump lost???

Old 12-04-2020, 05:21 PM

25,775 posts, read 18,840,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Specifically, which of your individual liberties have been lost or are being threatened?
They were slowly being chipped away during the Obama years. Most specifically, the hours of my own life spent working were more and more spent working to pay someone else's expenses. It got to the point that I simply stopped working to pay others and minimized my working hours in order to cover just my own expenses (and whatever smaller tax rate it turned out to be). Once the Obama years were over... I could start working normally again. Tax rates went down. Lot's of Santa Claus programs funded by the workers of America were cut. Lots of prices on basic commodities went way down. But, I'm assuming things will soon be back to the way they were during the Obama years (or worse). So, once again, a drastic reduction of working hours will be in order. And a bunch of creative workarounds for the new tyrannical legislation and policies.

The worst of the tyrannical acts was the health care slavery act. The government has no business at all mandating me (or anyone else) to buy any product that they neither want or need from any private corporation. Again, I had to find a way around that bit of tyranny. There are always ways around such measures if you look hard enough, and as long as men in black uniforms and sub-machine guns are not beating at your door. I'm hoping it will not come to that under Kommie's presidency, but I'm certainly not holding my breath. Parasites are very persistent when they have the power of the government behind them.

Old 12-04-2020, 05:27 PM

1,049 posts, read 654,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
The American People! Sadly I just don’t see any other alternatives. For the most part our representatives only care about their own personal interests and the American people be damned!

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/20...l-pass-senate/
We just need you to stop posting and stop tricking the 1,000+ people who read your hot garbage every day. People on both sides have a lot to work on in helping out this country and your constant inciteful posts are part of the problem.

If I was a moderator I would have banned you after the 3rd post. Free speech doesn't apply to forums or social media.

Old 12-04-2020, 05:29 PM

1,049 posts, read 654,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
I vote we supply them weapons. No training, just weapons. for the real hardcore we could do giant battles with swords, and have it pay per view-the winner has the pay per view money given to their party!
Have people from both the far-right and the far-left sponsor the event. Alex Jones and the Young Turk people would make a killing.

Old 12-04-2020, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fivenine View Post
Have people from both the far-right and the far-left sponsor the event. Alex Jones and the Young Turk people would make a killing.
Id pay to see Limbaugh vs the young turk folks.

And...to make the OP happy.....wed call it "The 2020 CIVIL WAR EVENT PAY PER VIEW!"

Old 12-04-2020, 05:47 PM

2,949 posts, read 1,356,762 times
I Hate To Say This But This Country Needs A Civil War Both The Democrat & Republican Establishments Have No Regard For

I wholeheartedly agree and the sooner, the better. I think it's the only measured and reasonable way to resolve the longstanding, extreme-opposing issues between the two parties. The 2020 "protests," riots, burning of buildings, property damage/vandalism, injury and death to innocent bystanders, looting and shutting down of our communities and small businesses by intimidation and threat of violence was ALL pushed by the wacko lefties.

It's our, i.e., conservatives, turn now. I want our country back, and I'm willing to fight and die to get it back. Were I a praying person, I'd pray for a civil war. Last party standing, wins.

Old 12-04-2020, 05:51 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 11 days ago)

35,637 posts, read 17,994,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by self-made View Post
I Hate To Say This But This Country Needs A Civil War Both The Democrat & Republican Establishments Have No Regard For

I wholeheartedly agree and the sooner, the better. I think it's the only measured and reasonable way to resolve the longstanding, extreme-opposing issues between the two parties. The 2020 "protests," riots, burning of buildings, property damage/vandalism, injury and death to innocent bystanders, looting and shutting down of our communities and small businesses by intimidation and threat of violence was ALL pushed by the wacko lefties.

It's our, i.e., conservatives, turn now. I want our country back, and I'm willing to fight and die to get it back. Were I a praying person, I'd pray for a civil war. Last party standing, wins.
The rest of us don't want to do that. So when you take up arms and wage your civil war against fellow citizens, expect to be put in civilian handcuffs and tried in a criminal court for your violent behavior.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies