Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2020, 12:24 PM

5,820 posts, read 3,885,867 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
The biggest job that awaits everyone will be resurrecting the economy.
If Biden can do that in one term, that would be more than enough.

I don't think he will, and I don't think anyone can revive it in only 4 years, but that's going to be his first and most important job.
Biden doesn't care about the economy. He only cares about The Viiiiiirus and turning everyone into masked zombies. He and his Antifa friends will still be riding high on the hog when America turns into a lawless wasteland, picked clean of everything valuable by his looter friends. But The Viiiiiirus will make him look good in Democrappers' eyes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2020, 03:04 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,912,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MillennialUrbanist View Post
Biden doesn't care about the economy. He only cares about The Viiiiiirus and turning everyone into masked zombies. He and his Antifa friends will still be riding high on the hog when America turns into a lawless wasteland, picked clean of everything valuable by his looter friends. But The Viiiiiirus will make him look good in Democrappers' eyes.
More evidence trumpies are less educated than the average voter.

The party of Bill Buckley is no more.

Old 12-05-2020, 03:24 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,685,380 times
I look forward to China Joe being mauled to death by his dogs in the Rose Garden while Commie-la looks on laughing !!!

I'll save the rest of the story for later !!!

Old 12-05-2020, 03:34 PM

4,884 posts, read 2,689,183 times
Quote:
What do you look forward to in a post-COVID Biden administration?
I (hopefully) look forward to four years of political boredom instead of sitting on the edge of my chair wondering...."what the hell is he going to do next?"

maybe a more stable world..

& finally a freaking end to this damn virus..

Old 08-11-2021, 10:00 PM

4,479 posts, read 3,833,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellopity View Post
I’m crossing my fingers and toes that the various vaccines will be approved by the FDA soon, and the rollout to the general public (not just the most at-risk and frontline workers) will be in full force come late winter/early spring under the Biden administration.

What do you look forward to the most in a post-COVID America under the Biden administration? With Biden, Harris, and Dr Fauci at the helm, I’m confident we will get it right. I can’t wait.
LOL I guess they couldn't prevent the Delta variant, could they?

Old 08-12-2021, 04:22 AM

5,820 posts, read 3,885,867 times
I don't look forward to a post-Covid Biden administration. Because there isn't gonna be one; he'll keep up the lies all through his term with the help of his CDC friends.

I look forward to a post-Covid DeSantis administration. We'll live as free men and women---and only men and women, not 100+ genders---not as masked zombies afraid of our fellow human beings. We'll lock up all looters and throw away the key, not let them terrorize our cities. We'll have our economy come roaring back, like it did under Trump.

Honestly, we need to stick a fork into the CDC; it's dead, and Beijing Biden and Fraudulent Fauci killed it. It needs to cease to exist, and FDA can fulfill a necessary part of its former role. The remainder, people will handle themselves.

Last edited by MillennialUrbanist; 08-12-2021 at 04:38 AM..

Old 08-12-2021, 04:27 AM

34,253 posts, read 18,620,732 times
His ousting in 2024 by DeSantis. If Biden makes it that long, which I doubt.

Old 08-12-2021, 04:38 AM

2,445 posts, read 1,071,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellopity View Post
I’m crossing my fingers and toes that the various vaccines will be approved by the FDA soon, and the rollout to the general public (not just the most at-risk and frontline workers) will be in full force come late winter/early spring under the Biden administration.

What do you look forward to the most in a post-COVID America under the Biden administration? With Biden, Harris, and Dr Fauci at the helm, I’m confident we will get it right. I can’t wait.
I look forward to the day Biden is out, Harris is out..this has been the worse presidency ever!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies